Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 31-10-2021, 05:19 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I absolutely do say so.

There's been plenty written but without hearing from those at the sharp end. Experience is what's most important and relevant to this thread's title.

It will be interesting to observe if you will come to listen when and if a medium passes by this tread Bobjob.

Lynn and Native Spirit are definitely good mediums.

I am not saying that I am one also, don't like to have Name tags on me.

Yet every time someones in my surroundings talks or thinks about someone dear to them that is dead, right away I hear, see and feel that dead person or entity. I am always amazed of the emotional effect it has on the person near me when I say to them, which is not often, what I hear, feel or see from that dead person.

Some of those dead person can be very persistent in the message they want me to tell the other that does not know how to listen.

If one does not listen to the others as they are living, how could they listen to them when they are dead?

Simply,

Antoine
Old 31-10-2021, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
I absolutely do say so.

There's been plenty written but without hearing from those at the sharp end. Experience is what's most important and relevant to this thread's title.

When I started this thread, I wanted to be inclusive instead of limiting the conversations to only those who are Mediums.

I wanted to open up the thinking processes that if a person wanted to be a Medium, it is probably attainable and might have already been attained.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 31-10-2021, 05:59 PM
Master
If Mediums are only born, then when we are in Spirit, is all the Spirits allowed to talk or is their constraints placed upon them also?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 31-10-2021, 06:02 PM
Master
Legrand wrote "If one does not listen to the others as they are living, how could they listen to them when they are dead?"

Is definitely a good question to pose?

The clue for Mediumship might be in being able to 'listen'.

Old 31-10-2021, 06:11 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
When I started this thread, I wanted to be inclusive instead of limiting the conversations to only those who are Mediums.

I wanted to open up the thinking processes that if a person wanted to be a Medium, it is probably attainable and might have already been attained.

Hello Big John,

That is a very nice intention.

I have a sister in law that is psychic, and dead afraid of her psychic abilities. And when she came to our house two months ago, she talked for the first time about her abilities. She was wondering why she could not connect or feel her brother that just died.

As usual, I felt her brother, that I did not know about before that and told her I could see him lost in the shadows and that he did not know yet that he was dead. Brought a bit of light in the cloudy sky of his surrounding and the next day she told me she could finally feel him.

So we could say in a way that she learned how to become a medium in feeling finally her brother.

Regards my friend,

Antoine

Edit: Of course this was confirmed also by the wife of my sister in law brother the next day. She also could not connect to her dead husband, but was able to connect to him that next day also as she confirmed to my sister in law. I never saw or talked to the wife of that dead man in my life.
Old 31-10-2021, 06:24 PM
Master
What a nice story.

Once the door way opens further for her, I wonder what else she will experience. Sometimes...... the hardest part of a new journey is the first step.

Old 31-10-2021, 07:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
It will be interesting to observe if you will come to listen when and if a medium passes by this tread Bobjob.

I come to 'listen' not only to this thread but to any others interesting ones that relate to my fields of interest. As can be seen by my various responses....
Old 31-10-2021, 07:28 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
What a nice story.

Once the door way opens further for her, I wonder what else she will experience. Sometimes...... the hardest part of a new journey is the first step.

We started exchanging by email my sister in law and me, a few times since she came to my house. I directed her to learn more about Diana Cooper work, as I feel she has the same energy as her.

The next day after she came to my house, I wrote to her, that I could now see her brother coming out of the woods into a clearing with a nice blue sky. Two weeks latter she wrote to me back, just completely astonished. She had just met the wife of her brother, and this wife told her then that on that specific night after she came to my house she dreamed that she saw her husband for the first time after he died coming out of the woods on a clear day.

Yes the first steps of a journey are hard, but each consecutive steps are equally important, as long as we stay in the Now of taking them one by one.

Antoine
Old 31-10-2021, 07:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand

Lynn and Native Spirit are definitely good mediums.

Then I shall listen with interest to what our two friends have to say, should they choose to respond.
Old 31-10-2021, 07:30 PM
Legrand

Quote:
I come to 'listen' not only to this thread but to any others interesting ones that relate to my fields of interest. As can be seen by my various responses....

Your fields could be as wide as the Universe. Why choose only specific fields Bobjob?
Closed Thread