Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

View Poll Results: Which is your power animal?
wolf 26 20.31%
eagel 11 8.59%
cat 22 17.19%
owl 12 9.38%
bear 12 9.38%
snake 6 4.69%
raven 7 5.47%
other 55 42.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Experiencer
ive always felt a connection to cats, but i dont know if thats quite my power animal
Old 31-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Experiencer
though, ive also recently become quite close to camel crickets. i do seem to have unusual connection to them, though that may just be due to consistent proximity to them.
Old 31-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Claire Louise

Wolf but more recently every time i`ve meditated i keep seeing a tiger
Old 01-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Pathfinder
My power animal is a beautiful Angelfish called Crystelle :) xx
Old 12-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Pathfinder
A medium in Austin, TX, (too accurate for me to doubt) told me my spirit guides were very evident. Of the 3 she saw, one was Pegasus. Does that indicate a true spirit guide, or my power animal? Not sure....
Old 12-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Master

:) looks like this thread has been dug up twice now XD
Anyhow to answer your question,

Quote:
Originally Posted by HauntedTexas
A medium in Austin, TX, (too accurate for me to doubt) told me my spirit guides were very evident. Of the 3 she saw, one was Pegasus. Does that indicate a true spirit guide, or my power animal? Not sure....
Guides and power animals are different in the sense that guides don't have to be power animals, but power animals are guides.
For example, my power animals are the wolf, owl, and the elephant.
However, as for spirit guides I have a guardian dragon, a white wolf, and a hummingbird right now, along with several other beings.
The different is in the the typical method of approach. While the power animals may come to me in times I need them most, or I can tap and ask for strength from them, among other things, just like guides, but guides aren't all in that position among those who guide us to do this, like on a team all of the members can do everything, just some not as well as the others where they would be better at other things, like providing guidance or organizing events and people to enter our lives, among many other tasks.
I hope this explanation clarifies things, and if anyone else has more insight on this, it would be wonderful to read what you all have to say as well.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 12-01-2014, 06:58 PM
InCarna

The fox has always represented me, personally. In my spirit dreams, there is a little fox spirit that goes before me and yet is me; or I carry her and protect her, as one might carry and protect their soul. In some dreams I am her, flitting through grass and underbrush, or tricking predators into chasing me and giving a wide fox smile running and dancing, staying just out of their reach.

The wolf has always been my guide, as well as a symbol carried by two of my greatest loves. And in general, canines and I have always had an understanding with each other.

That being said, in general there are a handful of animals that have always sort of gone out of their way to be in my presence. Beetles, oddly enough, have a habit of making a beeline for me and staring up at me, no matter how much I might gently nudge them to go away; they've always gone out of their way to come stare at me, lol. Cats flock to me (oh the "crazy cat lady" jokes I've had, lol). I used to pick up wild lizards and snakes and they'd just coil around me and relax a few minutes, then I'd put them down and they would go along their merry way never really bothered by me (I stopped picking them up because it seemed to freak a lot of people out); snake spirits frequently follow or coil around me protectively in my work in the aether. Some of my greatest friends and allies in spirit are dragons and giant snakes.
Old 20-01-2014, 12:50 PM
KaLin

The crow has always spoken to me. I'm not sure if it is my power animal or simply the messenger.
Old 20-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Guide

my power animal is a hawk. it appears to me at important times
Old 22-01-2014, 06:40 AM
Newbie ;)

The crow guides me. The snowy owl is here to teach me.