Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-01-2020, 05:34 PM
Legrand

Hello No One,

Maybe you could give a second try in answering this question of mine. Last time your computer erased the answer before it could be sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello NoOne,

Thank you for your answer from Inanna.

It helps me understand better the work She is doing in me and the path She is showing me. Her words: “see yourself in all living things and all living things in yourself. Thus, you will achieve the highest goal of life” make perfect sense to me with the paths She is showing me. As a living being, I have to become Her to fully understand the World.

If ever you have time, and She wants to answer, I have another question for Her.

Is Shakti Born or Unborn?

Wanting to mean by this question does She and Shiva where born from Brahman at one point of time, or many cycling points of time, or, on the other hand, does She and Shiva always exist and existed in Brahman? In other words, is She, with all living beings She is, mortal or is She immortal?

Thank you again for you precious time.

Enjoy!
Old 07-01-2020, 06:08 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
There is a physicality to deities that often gets overlooked, which also indicated that they are not merely "spirits" as many presume.

So your sentence here, are you saying many people don't believe that Spirits can manifest and manipulate the physical?

I use the word Spirit all the time, and we do ceremonies that bring in the Spirits
to impregnate the physical,but I only talk of ceremony in a general way.
It's sort of like what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Have you ever had this remote process go sideways on you?
Or do the Spirits you work with behave themselves?
Some people can react adversely to this type of spirit doctoring.

If your hesitant to answer that is fine also.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Hello No One,

Maybe you could give a second try in answering this question of mine. Last time your computer erased the answer before it could be sent.

Hello NoOne,

Thank you for your answer from Inanna.

It helps me understand better the work She is doing in me and the path She is showing me. Her words: “see yourself in all living things and all living things in yourself. Thus, you will achieve the highest goal of life” make perfect sense to me with the paths She is showing me. As a living being, I have to become Her to fully understand the World.

If ever you have time, and She wants to answer, I have another question for Her.

Is Shakti Born or Unborn?

Wanting to mean by this question does She and Shiva where born from Brahman at one point of time, or many cycling points of time, or, on the other hand, does She and Shiva always exist and existed in Brahman? In other words, is She, with all living beings She is, mortal or is She immortal?

Thank you again for you precious time.

Enjoy!

Hi Antoine,

As it happens, I was just meditating and managed to connect to the Goddess, so let her speak. Enjoy!

"
I am Inanna, Goddess of Love

From the great unmanifest, we were born Shakti and Shiva,

We had a beginning and there will be an end,

Yet we are also outside of time.

Brahman is what you call the Great Unmanifest, the potentiality of creation.

In order to manifest the desire to be, the desire to create, energy must be expended, which is movement. Brahman is unmoving and unmoved, with no beginning and no end. Everything that is possible is in Brahman, yet it (Brahman) is not, because no energy has been expended to manifest the potentiality of creation.

Existence is duality, non-existence in potentiality, but unmanifested, is Oneness.

Brahman is the One, We are two and from the two we become many.

The first act of creation is Brahman becoming Shiva and Shakti.

I am the energy that flows out of Brahman at the beginning of time, but Shiva is the will, he is the intention, I am the tool by which his intention is created. Through me the world is formed, from the void of unmanifest infinity, consisting all possibility.

Space and Time is created first in what you call the Big Bang, for that is the first movement. I move and Shiva creates through me.

I am speaking to you as the Goddess now, for I have many forms and I move into them without any difficulty. I manifest the form that pleases you the most. I connect to you in many ways, you can find me in all things, for all are my children.

I am Inanna, speaking as the Goddess, the first one, from which all of us came. "
Old 07-01-2020, 07:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
So your sentence here, are you saying many people don't believe that Spirits can manifest and manipulate the physical?

I use the word Spirit all the time, and we do ceremonies that bring in the Spirits
to impregnate the physical,but I only talk of ceremony in a general way.
It's sort of like what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Have you ever had this remote process go sideways on you?
Or do the Spirits you work with behave themselves?
Some people can react adversely to this type of spirit doctoring.

If your hesitant to answer that is fine also.

Hi ImthatIm,

We had a similar discussion earlier, if I recall.

Yes, I do differentiate between spirits and gods, they really are not the same.

There are all sorts of spirits all over the place, most are part of nature, some are deceased humans, some are benevolent, some are not, some are tricksters. I know people who can see them and work with them, but I can't and haven't worked with them. I guess the word deity is wide enough to cover both categories, so that may create some confusion.

Gods, unlike spirits, have a physical form as well and they can manifest them if needed. They do not generally show up on earth in physical form, though when they do, I suspect they are actually responsible for some of our UFO activity. Also, gods have technology and they use tools, including for healing and on occasion, even for getting around. They also have and use weapons, when in physical form. There are many ancient myths to this effect.

Spirits are largely incorporeal, though I realise they can cause some physical manifestations. However, there is a cosmic-level difference between a mere spirit and a god, in terms of power.

It is best to think of gods as higher-dimensional people. They are essentially people like us, but, they have evolved far beyond us and now exist in a realm with a lot more dimensions than ours. This also means, they have minds that are universal and collective. So, one god or goddess can manifest as a singular person, but can also become a cosmic being, with omnipotence and omniscience. As humans, we really struggle to understand this, so we are generally confused by the difference between God and gods. There really isn't any, but out limited 3D minds can't really process this information.
Old 07-01-2020, 07:19 PM
Seeker

That’s incredible, but kundalini awakening sounds absolutely terrifying to me. Maybe that just means i’m Not ready for it.
Old 07-01-2020, 09:39 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by keren824
That’s incredible, but kundalini awakening sounds absolutely terrifying to me. Maybe that just means i’m Not ready for it.

Hello Keren,

And welcome to this forum.

Yes it is very important that you listen to your deep intuition.

Regards,
Old 07-01-2020, 10:17 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Hi ImthatIm,

We had a similar discussion earlier, if I recall.

Yes, I do differentiate between spirits and gods, they really are not the same.

There are all sorts of spirits all over the place, most are part of nature, some are deceased humans, some are benevolent, some are not, some are tricksters. I know people who can see them and work with them, but I can't and haven't worked with them. I guess the word deity is wide enough to cover both categories, so that may create some confusion.

Gods, unlike spirits, have a physical form as well and they can manifest them if needed. They do not generally show up on earth in physical form, though when they do, I suspect they are actually responsible for some of our UFO activity. Also, gods have technology and they use tools, including for healing and on occasion, even for getting around. They also have and use weapons, when in physical form. There are many ancient myths to this effect.

Spirits are largely incorporeal, though I realise they can cause some physical manifestations. However, there is a cosmic-level difference between a mere spirit and a god, in terms of power.

It is best to think of gods as higher-dimensional people. They are essentially people like us, but, they have evolved far beyond us and now exist in a realm with a lot more dimensions than ours. This also means, they have minds that are universal and collective. So, one god or goddess can manifest as a singular person, but can also become a cosmic being, with omnipotence and omniscience. As humans, we really struggle to understand this, so we are generally confused by the difference between God and gods. There really isn't any, but out limited 3D minds can't really process this information.

It's alright. We just fail to be on the same communication level.
Which I bare most of the blame.
Since my writing skills are lacking.

Thanks for your response.
Old 08-01-2020, 05:01 AM
Legrand

Lightbulb

Quote:
Hi Antoine,

As it happens, I was just meditating and managed to connect to the Goddess, so let her speak. Enjoy!

"
I am Inanna, Goddess of Love

From the great unmanifest, we were born Shakti and Shiva,

We had a beginning and there will be an end,

Yet we are also outside of time.

Brahman is what you call the Great Unmanifest, the potentiality of creation.

In order to manifest the desire to be, the desire to create, energy must be expended, which is movement. Brahman is unmoving and unmoved, with no beginning and no end. Everything that is possible is in Brahman, yet it (Brahman) is not, because no energy has been expended to manifest the potentiality of creation.

Existence is duality, non-existence in potentiality, but unmanifested, is Oneness.

Brahman is the One, We are two and from the two we become many.

The first act of creation is Brahman becoming Shiva and Shakti.

I am the energy that flows out of Brahman at the beginning of time, but Shiva is the will, he is the intention, I am the tool by which his intention is created. Through me the world is formed, from the void of unmanifest infinity, consisting all possibility.

Space and Time is created first in what you call the Big Bang, for that is the first movement. I move and Shiva creates through me.

I am speaking to you as the Goddess now, for I have many forms and I move into them without any difficulty. I manifest the form that pleases you the most. I connect to you in many ways, you can find me in all things, for all are my children.

I am Inanna, speaking as the Goddess, the first one, from which all of us came. "

Hi NoOne,

Just wanted to say thank you for this post.

I am and will be reflecting on it.

Enjoy!
Old 14-01-2020, 06:03 AM
Experiencer

Hello NoOne,

Thanks for starting this thread. Just wanted to share on this topic because some of my experience was similar to yours. To let you know that I have worked with the Elohim consciously in the past and assume they are still with me.

Years ago I would have jumped in eagerly to this topic. But lately I have had more doubts about the actual benefit of sharing. Because any time I carry a flag there is the possibility of it causing others distress and sometimes I find my motives are questionable. Or in the worst case I do not realize my errors until after I engage and then it is hard or not possible to remedy after that. Anyhow in this case and considering the other topics you have posted I wanted to be another to let you know that you are not alone.

Before that time I was strongly into myths and Carl Jung taking psychology to it's limits of self exploration. Using archetypes as a way to self awareness by seeing them in myself. Then suddenly a whole other world opened up and continues on into the present. In the psychology models there was a concept called "active imagination" where you would open to awareness of the archetypes as if they were people, but of course they were just myths. At least that was how it was supposed to go.

It was precarious though because I was so far perhaps even over the edges of what most people call reality. I did not have the solid boundaries and good sense to pull things back when needed. Instead I went over the edges and learned to recognize the disturbing feelings and over time learned to bridge myself back. The problem was the myths were so enchanting that dispite the feelings of knowing one was going too far you just kept going. Life was painful and this was a way to escape the pain so it was very compelling.

I was introduced to the Elohim by a teacher from whom I was taking spiritual classes including energy work and channeling working with the seven rays. So my introduction was through Theosophy and I can still really relate to those teachings. Although now I see it as a sort of peak experience time in my life that opened me up. And then years and years later still integrating the very strong shifts that took place. Because although I was always strongly intuitive I had never imagined I would be connecting with other beings.

In reading chanelled material from the Elohim a whole new world opened up. The myths were no longer some abstract idea. Now I new there were real beings out there and it was a very exciting time for me. I just took to it instantly and it felt that I had finally found a source of hope for my place in the world. Still though at first chanelleling was some exotic ability others had and I had no idea it was going to start happening to me.

My strongest contact came suddenly and was unplanned and unexpected. I had just got my Reiki-I certification and as part of my learning I was doing some free sessions on someone from the church who needed some help. After I finished the session I felt a presence on front of me. It was so strong and even though I did not have any name for the person I knew for sure were from the Elohim and a very high spiritual being. I got all choked up and bowed my head was tearing up and said to myself "I'm so honored". Then they responded but I was having trouble understanding. The jist of it was that the honor was mutual and saying that they were once like me and trying to reassure me that there was no need for me to put that status difference between them and myself. They were making it clear that the reason for them being there was based on companionship and friendship.

I worked with them off and on for the next couple of years. Nothing quite so dramatic as that initial introduction. And it has since faded a lot into the background but I come back to their teachings often in my thoughts. And I also really enjoy reading your insights from the Elohim and Inanna.
Old 14-01-2020, 06:32 AM
janielee

I just want to say how much I always enjoy your presence, spirit, posts, winter_light,

Namaste,

Jl