Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-11-2019, 04:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i hope you keep sharing your music because it is really good and i love music! its nice to hear something that i haven't heard. driving 11 hours a day i probably heard everything i know of a thousand times a more each. lol
Glad you liked it!
And I am really glad you live in a good, clean environment.

The “world is getting smaller and smaller” & environmentally what happens in China, Russia, Brazil etc. etc. etc. affects us all.

BTW. I thought it was good of Shivani to post those videos as well, so thanks to Shivani!

Old 06-11-2019, 05:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Glad you liked it!
And I am really glad you live in a good, clean environment.

The “world is getting smaller and smaller” & environmentally what happens in China, Russia, Brazil etc. etc. etc. affects us all.

BTW. I thought it was good of Shivani to post those videos as well, so thanks to Shivani!

You are very welcome (I was waiting very patiently to get the opportunity to express Gratitude)..

I personally found those videos not only to be very informative, but the fractal representations of the dimensions is sheer eye-candy and trance inducing.

In fact, the whole series is in high definition 4K (watch it on a plasma TV with surround sound for an amazing blast)...I give full credit to the producer and the artists who appeared on the musical soundtrack of it...sheer brilliance!

I love gazing into mathematical tesseracts (especially the tetrahedral Metatron's cube variations) whilst listening to Sanskrit Mantras dedicated to Hiranyagharbaya (the Great Cosmic Womb) to the frequency of the Schumann Resonance...this turns on parts of my own dormant DNA.

By studying Sacred Geometry, Alchemy, Numerology, Ancient Architecture, Hermeticism, Wicca and Tantra..and the works of Nikola Tesla...paying special attention to Energy, Frequency, Vibration....3,6,9 and the structure of crop circles (and entangled strings of quantum information)...one can get very close to understanding the nature and the mind of the Infinite...whilst Love brings us in tune with the Heart of the Infinite...pure, unconditional Love.

Whether one chooses to become totally absorbed in it, or lets it just flow like an ecstatic current of passionate bliss between themselves and the Divine is up to the individual involved....for in the end, there is no difference between Duality and Non-Duality.

I come on the forums, read posts which seem to be forever beating around the bush and I sigh and go "maybe later"...I also adore Led Zeppelin though, by the way and the song I like is called Black Mountain Side...the Tabla playing in that one is awesome....but Stairway to Heaven was the very first song I leaned to play on the guitar...followed by "Knocking on Heaven's Door" by Dylan...yep, that would be the way to go...or maybe there's another stairway inside that door? Who knows?
Old 06-11-2019, 10:19 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Music is such an integral aspect of the human experience going back to the beginning. There has to be something deeply connecting about it.

"Consciousness is the music of the universe", or at least Hameroff makes that analogy starting at this point in an interview.

https://youtu.be/YpUVot-4GPM?list=PL...zdrQA&t=305 0

More likely the universe is the music of consciousness.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Music is such an integral aspect of the human experience going back to the beginning. There has to be something deeply connecting about it.

"Consciousness is the music of the universe", or at least Hameroff makes that analogy starting at this point in an interview.

Reminded me of this quote: Music is mediator between spiritual and sensual life - Beethoven
Old 06-11-2019, 11:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Reminded me of this quote: Music is mediator between spiritual and sensual life - Beethoven
"If music be the food of love, play on" - William Shakespeare
Old 06-11-2019, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy

Maria Syldova did an awesome lecture about Quantum Consciousness and Kashmir Shaivism using Holographic Theory as described in the Spanda Karikas:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wXO7oKtNWA

From the Big Bang, must have also come all sounds and vibrations into a space where there was nothing before them...only pure potential...this is known as Spanda.

The first sound that was formed within the primal universe was A-U-M.. electromagnetic radiation and neutrinos and things, causing the background hums of suns and galaxies. ..it became the primal, divine resonance for all other sounds of the Devanagari - the "Language of the Gods".

From the first AUM, the first 50 bija (seed) sounds of the first alphabet was formed and from there, all languages of the world..

This is explained within the Spanda Karikas and taken to be the basis of Nada Yoga...or the Yoga of sound vibrations....mostly through a liquid like water (our bodies) or a semi-solid like wet cornstarch...to make interesting patterns like the ones seen in nature all the time....
Old 06-11-2019, 12:19 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Maria Syldova did an awesome lecture about Quantum Consciousness and Kashmir Shaivism using Holographic Theory as described in the Spanda Karikas:

From the Big Bang, must have also come all sounds and vibrations into a space where there was nothing before them...only pure potential...this is known as Spanda.

The first sound that was formed within the primal universe was A-U-M.. electromagnetic radiation and neutrinos and things, causing the background hums of suns and galaxies. ..it became the primal, divine resonance for all other sounds of the Devanagari - the "Language of the Gods".

From the first AUM, the first 50 bija (seed) sounds of the first alphabet was formed and from there, all languages of the world..

This is explained within the Spanda Karikas and taken to be the basis of Nada Yoga...or the Yoga of sound vibrations....mostly through a liquid like water (our bodies) or a semi-solid like wet cornstarch...to make interesting patterns like the ones seen in nature all the time....

Interesting, isn't it? Ancient knowledge and modern physics seem to be coming to a confluence!

Leonard Susskind... A brilliant man who started out as a plumber, taking over his ailing father's business at the age of 16, making significant contributions to String Theory, M Theory, Black Holes, the Holographic Principal and more.

"When I told my father I wanted to be a physicist, he said, 'Hell no, you ain’t going to work in a drug store.' I said, 'No, not a pharmacist.' I said, 'Like Einstein.' He poked me in the chest with a piece of plumbing pipe. 'You ain’t going to be no engineer,' he said. 'You're going to be Einstein.'"

LOL!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonar..._and_education
Old 06-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Master
Quote:
"If music be the food of love, play on" - William Shakespeare

Oh yes

Music is the application of sounds to the canvas of silence - Carl Jung

Oops, this is not the quote thread
Old 06-11-2019, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Maria Syldova did an awesome lecture about Quantum Consciousness
and Kashmir Shaivism using Holographic Theory as described in the Spanda Karikas:
Thanks, Shivani! Just saw 4 min and this is right up my alley! If your eyes are open,
all there is is a Hologram.

Anyone interested in hearing the 'Music of the Spheres, the Celestial Harmonies, the Om,
the Aum, the Tao, Divine Music' ...lol, so many names - the Primordial Vibration ...
Be still, sit in quiet, (there is never really any silence, ha) , with no disturbances - buy those 'waxy' type ear plugs,
they are the best ones.
And simply listen - after a short while your thoughts will fade to the background as you become aware of "sound", I'll call it.
As you practice more (lol, I used to stick my fingers in my ears at every red traffic light
when I was 19 yrs old - decades ago ), the presence of the 'sounds' come faster.

It's right there, even in a crowded room - it's like when someone says, 'Do you hear the clock on the wall ticking?" No.
You've been in the room for an hour, but no!....Then, there it is! So loud! Ha!

It comes into your awareness, but you never noticed it!
It's that simple. Just tune in - helps to focus a bit to the right, inside your head, that is.
Your right eardrum could be punctured and you would still hear it.

You may hear crickets like on a summer night - flutes, woodwinds,
brass, strings, whole melodies - thunder, rushing water,
babbling brooks, ringing bells...oh my, it's wonderful.

15th c - Kabir:
"Open the window to the west, In the sky of love, now be lost;
Drink the sweeter honey* that steeps
And imbues with heat, the petals Of the lotus of the heart's lips.
Receive the waves in your body: What splendor is in the warm sea! Hearken to the sounds of conches
And bells, rising through the branches."

* There is also Divine Nectar within - 'Blissful Amrita, Nectar of the Gods''.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-11-2019, 12:58 PM
Master
Quote:

There is no sound(s) in space.

Electromagnetic radiation does not include sound.

It was Paramahansa Yogananda's book, "God Talks With Arjuna, The Bhagavad Gita" that explained
the first 50 bija (seed) sounds of the first alphabet" but when diphthongs are included, that number rises to 54.

Sanskrit may have been a tonal language. Paleo and Old Hebrew may have been
tonal languages. I suspect the 'original' languages were tonal.

NOTE: English is non-tonal and is a left brain language whereas modern day tonal languages such as
Mandarin are tonal languages and use both the left and right side of the brain.

Today, Sanskrit is only a non-tonal, left brain language.

The study of the origins of tonal and non-tonal languages will probably provide us with better insight on the development of man.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜