Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-09-2015, 04:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Are you able to tell me what you see about me?

Namaste and respect. Thank you.
Old 15-09-2015, 10:44 AM
Deactivated Account

That's very interesting, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Dear ScarlettHayden,

Pleased to make your acquaintance once again.

Unicorns were not the original genetic frame that houses the horse soul group characteristic. You must understand that your genetic material on your planet originated from other galaxies which existed long before yours. It is that there is an abundance of genetic material housed in frozen oceans in the cosmos which routinely gravitate towards newly formed planetary bodies, and then deposit these life spawning components onto its surface. The genetic blueprint which you identify as horse is of the same string of that of unicorn, which both exist on other planets outside of your solar system. They simply do not look like the horses or unicorns you know and see in popular media. This is because environmental conditions on each planet vastly influence evolving genetics implanted upon its surface. Just in the same way as there are many extraterrestrials who look identical to human beings, but whose skin is as white as a sheet of paper and their bone density much different to yours.
There were different variations of horse, most of which have long since become extinct. In fact most of the species that has ever existed on planet Earth have all but become extinct. Those you see upon its surface now are only a fraction of what it used to be. I have to say however that the horn of the unicorn has curiously expanded in size over the centuries of its depiction to accentuate its prominent feature more iconically.

-Sparrow
Old 15-09-2015, 09:11 PM
Seeker

Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow,

If the genetic material on the Earth came from other galaxies, where did the genetic material on other galaxies originate from? Surely, there must be a starting point, right?

And if consciousness is processed through the biological brain, how can organisms without a brain be conscious? Which part of the brain is responsible for processing consciousness?

Thanks for your precious time,
a1candidate
Old 23-09-2015, 10:45 AM
Master
O Good Sparrow,
The time is such that I have motivation to formulate (or try to, anyway) a question to petition your busy-as-a-bird self with . The curiosity that currently swirls and suggests that I find a question surrounds our connecting to, manifesting , aligning towards, and generally becoming more aware of our unlimited nature . The ever-fastly-forward-flowing Mrs. Chi has recently
gotten into a mode of "Unlimited" , and , as usual, I'm left to step things up a level or three, or get left behind in her metaphorical dust . She's just always pushing the envelope of possibility (whereas me, I'm a bit of a foot-dragging , sometimes kicking-and-screaming kind of guy ) and has already made a list of things and areas in which the aspirations and expectations of Unlimitedness are now being placed

Curious what your take is on UNLIMITED . Not that I haven't already read a bounty of unbounded elaborations from you that involve this . Just that the time (and timing) is such that the curiosity arises and swirls . Please and thank you .
Dar
Old 23-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Master
Hello Sparrow good day =)

I have a question regardless the awareness. I believe that we are some kind of data, only bits and information. My question is how is this data (awareness) capable of analyze itself.

It is Data (us) analyzing the Data (universe)... a.a

I wonder how it all started, the first consciousness aware of its own existence.
Old 23-09-2015, 03:13 PM
Guide

It's a wonderful feeling of contentment and fulfillment to hear lots of people making innovative inquiry towards the nature of existence
Old 11-10-2015, 02:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Then dear friend and brother, would you please describe a consciousness of a rainbow-body being? Human, otherwise, any and all.

Dear Sparrow,

I'm about to go on an 8 day retreat for living on light, an 8 day breatharian process. If you can answer this question within the next week it will help so much with how i navigate the process.

Love, Justin
Old 12-10-2015, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

I'm about to go on an 8 day retreat for living on light, an 8 day breatharian process. If you can answer this question within the next week it will help so much with how i navigate the process.

Love, Justin

Dear Justin,

I shall in haste beat my little wings in your direction that you may duly travel with a content mind.

The term rainbow body is very much a human concept to describe something which is essentially your natural harmonic state with your spirit. All loving beings of the spirit world naturally emit a body of rainbow light, for it is a form of ultra-dimensional language and communication of intent. Yet human beings are keen to assign this as another attainable notch of prestige upon their persona. It would simply be that the cellular oscillation of the individual would resonate to a semi-transparency and refract more light emanating from their spirit through their cellular structure.

Now, my friend, to ask me to describe ‘a consciousness of a rainbow-body being’ would be like asking me to take an empty glass container and begin pouring in content to satisfy the minds need for analysation and control. The glass would no longer be empty or light because you have incorporated the analytical mind. The more things you have floating about in your mind the less will be your experience of this, which you call a rainbow body. Feeling and thought become indistinguishable; there is only the existence - which is beyond the need to describe.

Enjoy your retreat.
When upon it, let go of all expectation of what your mind presumes should happen. Expectation will serve as your greatest barrier - for you are attempting to define the parameters of what you are allowing yourself to experience.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 13-10-2015, 12:20 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Justin,

I shall in haste beat my little wings in your direction that you may duly travel with a content mind.

The term rainbow body is very much a human concept to describe something which is essentially your natural harmonic state with your spirit. All loving beings of the spirit world naturally emit a body of rainbow light, for it is a form of ultra-dimensional language and communication of intent. Yet human beings are keen to assign this as another attainable notch of prestige upon their persona. It would simply be that the cellular oscillation of the individual would resonate to a semi-transparency and refract more light emanating from their spirit through their cellular structure.

Now, my friend, to ask me to describe ‘a consciousness of a rainbow-body being’ would be like asking me to take an empty glass container and begin pouring in content to satisfy the minds need for analysation and control. The glass would no longer be empty or light because you have incorporated the analytical mind. The more things you have floating about in your mind the less will be your experience of this, which you call a rainbow body. Feeling and thought become indistinguishable; there is only the existence - which is beyond the need to describe.

Enjoy your retreat.
When upon it, let go of all expectation of what your mind presumes should happen. Expectation will serve as your greatest barrier - for you are attempting to define the parameters of what you are allowing yourself to experience.

-Sparrow

Thanks, bro, i gotcha. For me the wish towards this state is about embodying myself and being who/what I am.
Old 13-10-2015, 12:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami Chihuahuananda
O Good Sparrow,
The time is such that I have motivation to formulate (or try to, anyway) a question to petition your busy-as-a-bird self with . The curiosity that currently swirls and suggests that I find a question surrounds our connecting to, manifesting , aligning towards, and generally becoming more aware of our unlimited nature . The ever-fastly-forward-flowing Mrs. Chi has recently
gotten into a mode of "Unlimited" , and , as usual, I'm left to step things up a level or three, or get left behind in her metaphorical dust . She's just always pushing the envelope of possibility (whereas me, I'm a bit of a foot-dragging , sometimes kicking-and-screaming kind of guy ) and has already made a list of things and areas in which the aspirations and expectations of Unlimitedness are now being placed

Curious what your take is on UNLIMITED . Not that I haven't already read a bounty of unbounded elaborations from you that involve this . Just that the time (and timing) is such that the curiosity arises and swirls . Please and thank you .
Dar
Dear Unlimited,

Indeed, your whole idea of unlimited is surely given limit only by your brains capacity, or incapacity, to imagine beyond your present parameters of existence. Your physical brain can only imagine something to a point within its parameter of reference and experience, either directly or indirectly.

When an individual within their sleep state interacts with the intermediary dimensions beyond the physical, memories of these events are difficult to register in the human brain. This is because the human brain has no corresponding source of reference from its waking state to analyse and retain these memories in any understandable way. While your consciousness has experienced a broader scope of your unlimited nature, these experiences are not registered beyond the already existing parameters of your limited mind programming. So it is, while it is possible for you, as a human being, to experience aspects of your true unlimited nature, most of it will fail to register within the envelope of a thought or processable memory within your human brain.

What you must do then is to release the parameters which you have created in your mind of what you deem to be possible. Allow other information, other experience, other registries of understanding and memory to come to you from elsewhere; not from or through your human brain and its processing language. It is a common myth that human beings have that the human brain is the only processing facility of information.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸