Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-04-2015, 03:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Animals close in characteristic to mythical unicorns also once existed millions of years ago and are of the soul group of the origin of horse. There are many horse-like animals in the cosmos from this same soul group with vastly different physical appearances and pigmentation.

I've been thinking about this some more and I have to say I agree. Initially the recognition of them being part of the same family didn't hit me but these past couple of days it has. Which has got me looking at horses in a completely different light.

So would you say Unicorns were the original horse kind and the other species diverted from that through natural or scientific mutation of DNA?

I do believe I have Pegasii DNA, but I do seem to have a few Unicorns in my extended soul family too, which is very interesting to me.

Do you by any chance know what the origin planet of the horse types is? Or where they make their homes now?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
Interesting, so that means there may be different types of horse types, unicorns of colors other then white, maybe Pegasii, and such too.
Old 25-04-2015, 09:30 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

How can I know where to go to meet people who are genuinely happy in life and open to meeting me? And where I will find people I want to meet? People who are close matches for me? I like to meet people serendipitously, that has turned out to the best relationships in my life. Often so-to-say at random, for example with no pre-established social context of interaction such as event or meeting. I like to interact with people out in the field, where anything can happen, I'm interested in everyone I pass by walking around, but the ones I'm interested in are uncomfortable with my most genuine smile. People and some women are starting to smile at me when I'm not looking at them, but I don't feel an interest in these people.

When I go to pursue my passions and interests, I don't often meet people I feel a close connection with, though we may get along well and feel good. This is just one factor, but I don't find opportunities to show my deeper true colors at these times or in groups.
Old 03-08-2015, 05:04 PM
Guide

i see this is also called Merkabah. : )

(and that being's name is padmasambhava, with the second 'm')

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

My healing of Crohn's and mental bipolarity is nearing completion. I've also been working through some apnea and scoliosis.

How can I bring the healing to completion?

Also, how can I transition to what is called a living rainbow body, or something similar as for my unique soul? I know we are already very etheric in nature. And then for example to do things like what you said here: "Your consciousness often goes elsewhere, it is just that your human biology wishes to travel with it. In the future the human body will be able to traverse physically along with the consciousness attachment and explore both time and space pervasively, as other beings are presently doing."

The Indian saint Padmasabhava was famous for this: https://www.google.com/search?q=padmasambhava&biw=1133&bih=776&tbm=isch&t bo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=O581Vdq8NIWmyASguoHACA&sq i=2&ved=0CCkQsAQ#tbm=isch&q=padmasambhava+rainbow& imgrc=irA3IrvFqoOt1M%253A%3BkU38Ic33tmAX-M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Frlv.zcache.com%252Fpadmasam bhava_rainbow_body_poster-r8d5be58bf40a4783a8da974e500240c6_zemtu_8byvr_1024 .jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.zazzle.com%252Fpadma sambhava_rainbow_body_poster-228173324286379403%3B1104%3B1104

I know life is great the way it is now, however you know me and my "aspiring" self. ; ) I think it would be wonderful and splendid for me and how I can help existence that way.

Love, Justin
Old 03-08-2015, 11:14 PM
Master
Salutations of Love and Light.

It is with great indulgence that I once again exercise another opportunity to revisit this social forum and information highway. In my inactivity I see that much of my former dialogue has been soaked into many minds and cascaded into the reservoirs of those hearts who remain open to different possibilities in their reality. Some information has indeed been difficult to process and to accept, perhaps holding an unpalatable flavour of truth that some have never been exposed to before, and subsequently find difficult to comprehend as truth in their present state of reality. Some information may simply present itself as ridiculous and too far fetched to be true, or perhaps it is that some published author has a more groomed and grounded perspective. Such as it may be, and how each individual chooses to interpret my words, they are still nonetheless true and I uphold their veracity with steadfast commitment and assertion.

It is with patience and personal attention that I will attempt to comment where my input has been invited, and shall endeavour to address questions previously and presently placed forward.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-08-2015, 11:17 PM
Guide

Gratitude, eternal brother

Quote:
It is with great indulgence that I once again exercise another opportunity to revisit this social forum and information highway. In my inactivity I see that much of my former dialogue has been soaked into many minds and cascaded into the reservoirs of those hearts who remain open to different possibilities in their reality. Some information has indeed been difficult to process and to accept, perhaps holding an unpalatable flavour of truth that some have never been exposed to before, and subsequently find difficult to comprehend as truth in their present state of reality. Some information may simply present itself as ridiculous and too far fetched to be true, or perhaps it is that some published author has a more groomed and grounded perspective. Such as it may be, and how each individual chooses to interpret my words, they are still nonetheless true and I uphold their veracity with steadfast commitment and assertion.

It is with patience and personal attention that I will attempt to comment where my input has been invited, and shall endeavour to address questions previously and presently placed forward.

-Sparrow
Old 03-08-2015, 11:21 PM
Master
Dear Aquahorse,

So nice it is to speak with you. It is always a wonderful thing to begin any dialogue with any species with a humble offering of social exchanges and recognition of another’s prime values. It is with a smile that I greet you, speak to you and share with you, love, energy and information, in how and what form you wish for this to be.

Aquahorse: This question is about the ones that can not be seen, yet there is some part of them visible or known to be there, or felt. They are not there all the time, when or how do we know Friend or foe?

Your greatest foes are those who wear the guises of your greatest friends, for these are the ones you wilfully invite into your energy space. Generally speaking those who are benevolent who remain within the hidden veil of vibration will not directly engage your every day existence, as to draw attention to themselves, or display persistent agenda or behaviour towards you without you having invited that to be there. Those of a pure loving vibration will always remain undetectable until you have invited them closer, then they will allow you to construct an energy space to feel comfortable in during your encounters. This energy space will be amplified in resonance when you enter it; they will create a specific energy perimeter through which to cocoon your vibration in order to connect with you. Those with an agenda, with malice, will impose their own terms of interaction and will attempt to steer communication and the direction of the events occurring. They will attempt to isolate individuals, disconnect them from natural energy resonances, such as mother Earth, or family bonds.

There is no infallible means to identify a malevolent presence due to the obscure murky landscape of the physical dimension in which you exist. This murky landscape provides perfect pockets of camouflage for malevolence. What you must do is approach all matters with the aim of prevention rather than seeking the cure. Prevent negativity from entering your sacred spaces by taking the appropriate steps to act in accordance with your highest love and wisdom at all times. If something does not feel right, or at any time you feel you are being mislead or mistreated then stop and step away.

Aquahorse: Is there anything I can offer the Earth that would be of benefit or lessen her discomfort. Would my energy be of use to her? Collective consciousnesses works Miracles doesn't it?

In retrospect of human nature, the energy of one single human being can do very little to influence the planet Earth. It is only by combining your energy with those who would support you that you are going to have a visible result in terms of change. Every individual can make a difference, if that difference is put in the right place at the right time, and in the right way.
The organism that is the Earth has its own repertoire of responses to human activity upon its surface. If it detects an imbalance it will simply act to rebalance itself through its own energy momentum and movement. A shift in certain pressures, gasses and charged energies from one location to another.

Aquahorse: Many, thanks for all the answers you supplied me reading through your previous posts.

It is I who thank you for your keenness to question your reality, that you may not become victim to it.

-Sparrow

Old 03-08-2015, 11:24 PM
Master

Dear Justin,

Good it is once again to deliver a word or two upon the table of wisdom upon which you dine.

To get to the meat and bones of your question as it is presented: The ability to bilocate whilst in physical form is presently beyond your ability in this lifetime. Not because you are somehow less than some spiritual guru of some given prestigious iconic status, but simply your thought structure at your present biological age would simply not allow you to do this. Also the fact you hold this as a form of desire, as a by-product of developmental ego and achievement immediately disconnects you from the ability to do it. Those who do perform this activity are those who do so, not because they wanted to, but because it was revealed they could do this as a result of their own natural spiritual immersion. This is to say, they simply understood prior to this that there were no longer any boundaries.
You are of course free to indulge yourself as your belief entitles you.

A living rainbow body is simply a human term and description for a spirit that has become so close in proximity with the biological counterpart that your very skin will became illuminate and almost transparent. This is because every single biological cell is immersed within its connection with your spirit omnipresence. You will walk around with a constant smile on your face and exist in complete bliss regardless of events occurring around you. To do this you must master every single last thought that you observe in your consciousness which is processed through your biological brain. You must ascend your thoughts to a vibration that would allow your spirit consciousness to connect and access more of your biological matrix. You would stop trying to become a God, and simply know you were God.

As for your healing completion. For as long as you feel you have something that requires healing, your healing process will inevitably continue.

-Sparrow

Old 03-08-2015, 11:28 PM
Master

Dear ScarlettHayden,

Pleased to make your acquaintance once again.

Unicorns were not the original genetic frame that houses the horse soul group characteristic. You must understand that your genetic material on your planet originated from other galaxies which existed long before yours. It is that there is an abundance of genetic material housed in frozen oceans in the cosmos which routinely gravitate towards newly formed planetary bodies, and then deposit these life spawning components onto its surface. The genetic blueprint which you identify as horse is of the same string of that of unicorn, which both exist on other planets outside of your solar system. They simply do not look like the horses or unicorns you know and see in popular media. This is because environmental conditions on each planet vastly influence evolving genetics implanted upon its surface. Just in the same way as there are many extraterrestrials who look identical to human beings, but whose skin is as white as a sheet of paper and their bone density much different to yours.
There were different variations of horse, most of which have long since become extinct. In fact most of the species that has ever existed on planet Earth have all but become extinct. Those you see upon its surface now are only a fraction of what it used to be. I have to say however that the horn of the unicorn has curiously expanded in size over the centuries of its depiction to accentuate its prominent feature more iconically.

-Sparrow

Old 03-08-2015, 11:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

How can I know where to go to meet people who are genuinely happy in life and open to meeting me? And where I will find people I want to meet? People who are close matches for me? I like to meet people serendipitously, that has turned out to the best relationships in my life. Often so-to-say at random, for example with no pre-established social context of interaction such as event or meeting. I like to interact with people out in the field, where anything can happen, I'm interested in everyone I pass by walking around, but the ones I'm interested in are uncomfortable with my most genuine smile. People and some women are starting to smile at me when I'm not looking at them, but I don't feel an interest in these people.

When I go to pursue my passions and interests, I don't often meet people I feel a close connection with, though we may get along well and feel good. This is just one factor, but I don't find opportunities to show my deeper true colors at these times or in groups.

Dear Justin,

Opportunities will present themselves. Watch out for them.

-Sparrow

Old 03-08-2015, 11:45 PM
Guide

That can and is changing, my friend ; ) well aware was i of
The motivational fault, yet i chose to keep the same goals while realigning my consciousness. Thank you for your insight. In fact the constant smile is happening as we speak : )

Love you, Justin

Quote:

Dear Justin,

Good it is once again to deliver a word or two upon the table of wisdom upon which you dine.

To get to the meat and bones of your question as it is presented: The ability to bilocate whilst in physical form is presently beyond your ability in this lifetime. Not because you are somehow less than some spiritual guru of some given prestigious iconic status, but simply your thought structure at your present biological age would simply not allow you to do this. Also the fact you hold this as a form of desire, as a by-product of developmental ego and achievement immediately disconnects you from the ability to do it. Those who do perform this activity are those who do so, not because they wanted to, but because it was revealed they could do this as a result of their own natural spiritual immersion. This is to say, they simply understood prior to this that there were no longer any boundaries.
You are of course free to indulge yourself as your belief entitles you.

A living rainbow body is simply a human term and description for a spirit that has become so close in proximity with the biological counterpart that your very skin will became illuminate and almost transparent. This is because every single biological cell is immersed within its connection with your spirit omnipresence. You will walk around with a constant smile on your face and exist in complete bliss regardless of events occurring around you. To do this you must master every single last thought that you observe in your consciousness which is processed through your biological brain. You must ascend your thoughts to a vibration that would allow your spirit consciousness to connect and access more of your biological matrix. You would stop trying to become a God, and simply know you were God.

As for your healing completion. For as long as you feel you have something that requires healing, your healing process will inevitably continue.

-Sparrow