Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-03-2015, 03:07 AM
Guide

What's some specific exploits of the Asceleottyi "these days"?
Old 29-03-2015, 11:40 AM
TesseLated

A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Learn to experience the observer, not the experience being observed. Here are windows for other perceptions beyond your present experience.

-Sparrow
Hello Sparrow! A great thoughtful post there, as always.

Can you give an example or elaborate on the above? I am aware of what you refer to, but am having trouble thinking of how to practice it....This would be watching my Self?

Justin-You are on the right path...know that you always are, even if you're not aware of it and feel lost. It's all part of growing.

Trust!
Old 29-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TesseLated
Hello Sparrow! A great thoughtful post there, as always.

Can you give an example or elaborate on the above? I am aware of what you refer to, but am having trouble thinking of how to practice it....This would be watching my Self?

Justin-You are on the right path...know that you always are, even if you're not aware of it and feel lost. It's all part of growing.

Trust!
Dear TesseeLated,

I would be happy to speak further on this for you.

Learn to experience the observer, not the experience being observed.

You see my friend what human beings tend to do is they place ownership on events of which they then interpret as ‘happening to them’. This immediately sets them up to become a victim of it, controlled or overpowered by it. The event promptly becomes an ‘experience’ of it and a sense of ownership attached to it, along with the energies and values they associate with that experience. This of course could be disputed as a good thing when the experience being owned is perceived as a positive one, for those positive attributes compliment their own energy makeup. However, when the experience is perceived as a negative and victimizing one human beings still place ownership upon it and take those energy attributes inside their own energy state. What occurs thereon is that they continue to carry this destructive and disempowering energy for many years eating away at their core central character and sense of worth. This behaviour, of clinging onto and placing ownership of experiences derives from ancient times in human history, many thousands of years ago. It originates from the instinct to gain status, power and survival by the act of accumulation and ownership. Like a squirrel hoarding its nuts in order to ensure its own survival as a living creature. Human beings act like that squirrel, but do so with all of the experiences they observe to be theirs, even if it has not directly happened to them. Yes, you can take something away from that experience in order to learn and grow, or to bring about a sense of justice and understanding, but never at the expense of disrupting your core central happiness and sense of who you truly are.

You are not the event being observed; you are not the experience being perceived. You are the observer witnessing an event in time and space; you are the observer choosing an experience of your Self in relationship to that event. That event only becomes an experience when the observer chooses how to interpret that event. The observer chooses his or her own experience of what they are witnessing by the relationship they perceive to have with it. All that depends on how you perceive your Self.

In order to bring home more nourishing experiences of your time in physical state you are going to want to choose your relationships more carefully. This includes the relationship you have with yourself. It is here where you must begin, for it is here where all experience begins. Only with the very best relationship with yourself can you hope to have the very best relationship with how you experience all other things in life.

To really connect with yourself on the deepest level you are going to want to become a witness of yourself and your own behaviour; your own cause and effect; your own proaction and reaction. That is, not trying to have an experience of yourself, for that comes later. But having an observation of yourself from the point of view of an impartial witness of events. I know this can be difficult to do without looking through the filter of your own sense of identity, but you must learn to observe yourself doing this as well. Witness the way in which you respond in thought to each event which takes place around you. Observe the processes which take place as you witness your mind attempting to place ownership of outside events and draw it inside of you attempting to make it your experience of it. Observe this behaviour as it occurs and allow it to show you just how much you are allowing the outside world to effect you. The moment you feel compelled to have an emotional reaction or judgemental thought about what is being witnessed, observe yourself doing this and remind yourself that is not who you are. With practice and with time you will learn to dissipate the thoughts which cause you to behave this way and you will become a very peaceful and happy being. Your vibration will gradually accelerate and you will have control of what you choose to experience, rather than events dictating the experience you have of yourself.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 29-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
This would depend on what you refer to as being exploits, and ‘these days’.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 29-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin

Splendorous things. Things I've never imagined before. Amazing things. Things that will blow my mind.

"These days" would be whatever can be seen as current; it was an acknowledgement of the varying perceptions of time or absence of linear time in some realities.
Old 29-03-2015, 07:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Namaste,

Speak your heart and paint your mind into whatever questions bring you to greater clarity.

-Sparrow

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Thank you. Firstly I would like to say it is an honor to meet you here. You first came to my attention on this blog: theconsciousprocess.wordpress.com

And had found your words interesting.

Secondly, I would like to say that I have been advised to think through what it is I want to ask you. Some of it is very personal in nature (like most things, I suppose) and I did not want it to be on an open forum. But I will write what I .. feel OK with.

Thirdly, I have to tell you that I am also skeptical of some of the things you say. But I guess it is in my religion to be as well.

Nevertheless, I remain very interested and curious as to your words, so today I seek counsel from you and thank you in advance for your kindness and consideration.

The post will follow.

Namaste.
Old 29-03-2015, 07:48 PM
Guide

Floatsy,

Good luck to you, and applause for stepping out of the comfort zone to try something new. And being with people about personal things.

Many doors open this way. It's up to us to choose our path as its bricks come together before us.
Old 29-03-2015, 08:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Namaste,

Speak your heart and paint your mind into whatever questions bring you to greater clarity.

-Sparrow

1. Of late, for many years now, I feel like I cannot 'advance, cannot achieve what I want(ed) to'. Some of this is personal (health), and some of it is materialistic - my job, career - where I used to excel, now I am relegated behind and cannot move back to where I was. Internally, I feel lost, frustrated, and above all, I guess, scared and sad.

I mourn the dreams that I cannot seem to fulfill, I wonder if there is only unhappy kamma left, where before I have been blessed although not knowing. I remain blessed - in many regards - but I long for freedom, and the security to make material ends meet for my dreams, my hopes, my loved ones, and myself.

2. I had an experience recently of late...it has now passed but the trauma of sorts remains with me. I do not feel comfortable talking of it here but.

3. I have had the pleasure, comfort in fact of meeting many kind people in my life. Virtually and in real physical presence. There is a friend who just writes to me and I feel through every pore of his being and mine, this incredible Light, Love and Kindness. I have had a teacher who showed me what it was like to live in Truth.

But no more, do I feel even remotely connected to what I once sensed. Only through memory, through people I know who talk of things I once yearned for and even understood but now. I worry about job, future, security, houses, living. I think a lot about politics.

I have learnt how naive I am to people, I treat others I meet generally in good faith, openly, but I am tired of manipulation and lies. I feel burnt out by that, and the values I like (honesty, work) I do not see around me. I recognize my hypocrisy, I recognize at every moment that I do every single thing I have seen in someone else - those recognitions come to my fore often. I do not doubt that I am the same, but I do crave honesty, kindness, love, the rare creatures who have Graced my Path.

I am tired and I am depressed lately. I wonder if all is lost, if my life will never be happy the way I wish for it to be.

4. I remember friends and teachers in the past who have given premonitions. I am afraid I have blown it all through my stubbornness.

5. During a spiritual retreat, I was reluctant to "go". Each time, I asked "What about A & B (my loved ones)" and each time the answer came back without hesitation "They will be taken care of". And yet, in 2 above, it was A that was harmed. A is good now, but it ...
I had always trusted my spiritual path and messages very strongly, but if that was true, why was she harmed in this way. In an out of world way, a way that would only be in movies. Where had this bad karma come from for such ordinary people - and people who do not harm. And why would my spiritual message be wrong? How can I trust myself, my meditations again?

We trusted the energy, and we were wrong. And A paid for it, as did all my loved ones. I remain depressed and scared.

Spirit Guide Sparrow, I am not asking for sweet words, but if you have any insights I would be interested to hear them, if you have the time and energy to do so.

Finally,
Do you know of people who can sense others from afar? How do they do so?

Namaste.
Old 30-03-2015, 01:38 AM
TesseLated

Quote:
Dear TesseeLated,

I would be happy to speak further on this for you.

Learn to experience the observer, not the experience being observed.

You see my friend what human beings tend to do is they place ownership on events of which they then interpret as ‘happening to them’. This immediately sets them up to become a victim of it, controlled or overpowered by it. The event promptly becomes an ‘experience’ of it and a sense of ownership attached to it, along with the energies and values they associate with that experience. This of course could be disputed as a good thing when the experience being owned is perceived as a positive one, for those positive attributes compliment their own energy makeup. However, when the experience is perceived as a negative and victimizing one human beings still place ownership upon it and take those energy attributes inside their own energy state. What occurs thereon is that they continue to carry this destructive and disempowering energy for many years eating away at their core central character and sense of worth. This behaviour, of clinging onto and placing ownership of experiences derives from ancient times in human history, many thousands of years ago. It originates from the instinct to gain status, power and survival by the act of accumulation and ownership. Like a squirrel hoarding its nuts in order to ensure its own survival as a living creature. Human beings act like that squirrel, but do so with all of the experiences they observe to be theirs, even if it has not directly happened to them. Yes, you can take something away from that experience in order to learn and grow, or to bring about a sense of justice and understanding, but never at the expense of disrupting your core central happiness and sense of who you truly are.

You are not the event being observed; you are not the experience being perceived. You are the observer witnessing an event in time and space; you are the observer choosing an experience of your Self in relationship to that event. That event only becomes an experience when the observer chooses how to interpret that event. The observer chooses his or her own experience of what they are witnessing by the relationship they perceive to have with it. All that depends on how you perceive your Self.

In order to bring home more nourishing experiences of your time in physical state you are going to want to choose your relationships more carefully. This includes the relationship you have with yourself. It is here where you must begin, for it is here where all experience begins. Only with the very best relationship with yourself can you hope to have the very best relationship with how you experience all other things in life.

To really connect with yourself on the deepest level you are going to want to become a witness of yourself and your own behaviour; your own cause and effect; your own proaction and reaction. That is, not trying to have an experience of yourself, for that comes later. But having an observation of yourself from the point of view of an impartial witness of events. I know this can be difficult to do without looking through the filter of your own sense of identity, but you must learn to observe yourself doing this as well. Witness the way in which you respond in thought to each event which takes place around you. Observe the processes which take place as you witness your mind attempting to place ownership of outside events and draw it inside of you attempting to make it your experience of it. Observe this behaviour as it occurs and allow it to show you just how much you are allowing the outside world to effect you. The moment you feel compelled to have an emotional reaction or judgemental thought about what is being witnessed, observe yourself doing this and remind yourself that is not who you are. With practice and with time you will learn to dissipate the thoughts which cause you to behave this way and you will become a very peaceful and happy being. Your vibration will gradually accelerate and you will have control of what you choose to experience, rather than events dictating the experience you have of yourself.

-Sparrow

Thanks so much Sparrow ...It's all true...I love your insight.
Old 30-03-2015, 04:13 AM
Master
This post isn't directly related to any of the 'current' posts , but it is Sparrow Related , because it reminds me of something you said somewhere about multidimensionality . Specifically, opening up to experience phenomena and/or 'energies' in new and previously un-concieved ways . I was hearing things about facilitating other ('higher') aspects of Self to manifest here , percieving/feeling/seeing/being through a multi-dimensional; prespective and framework , etc. , but I really liked the way you characterized it.

Anyway, the other day I was driving along, thinking about an ancient friend, who knew me when I was not a particularly wonderful person to be around. I was letting go of some regret over how I used to treat people - not intentionally mean, just not present and useful in the way friends ought to be. So there I was, driving and thinking .... going throuigh the process and train of thoughts , which led me to say to myself "but it's good now ... I have really good energy now " , and I heard a little bird chirping , and for a couple of seconds I was open in a new , hard-to-describe way . It was as if, for a few seconds, the whole of creation was speaking to me , and it happened vary fast and slipped away . I swear I heard the little bird, as the entire Universe, say "I love you " . So there I was, driving and thinking ...
asking myself "did that really just happen ?" , and "what just happened ?" .

Three simple words , and here it is , two days later , I finally snap , to answer back : I love you too