Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 28-12-2011, 11:51 AM
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Yes.. There is something that I call "killing love" ... something like that ->
Pity, superiority, look how much I love you...

Kick his a... then see if he still loves you..

3d
But kicking his backside isn't YOU working from love, it's just adding to the hatred.

It's how YOU deal with it that counts. Understanding and recognising if they hate you it's THEIR issues not yours .. doesn't mean you have to buy into it. Break the cycle, smile and walk away. Or actually, just forget the smile, and walk away. That's you not stepping into the fear of it all which is where hate comes from after all, doesn't mean you have to buy into the I love everyone set.

AC I completely understand and agree with where you're coming from. It's pretty much how work on a day to day basis. React to the aggression in the same manner and all you get back is anger, resentment, judgement etc. Respond without judgment and well, look what happened in the instance you gave. If they still reply in the same tone, then like I've already said, walk away and let it go.

Just my two pennorth for what it's worth :)
Jue
Old 28-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Mountain-Goat

You've only focused on one part 3dnow...I've bolded the entire concept i use, which changes it completely.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC
Yes. The non judgement being an expression of loving them instead of feeling their hate, being affected by it and retaliating or recoiling from it.
For me, as described in my Unoffendable OP, I see beyond the surface hate and see a valuable person worthy of loving
I prefer feeling their hate and watching without putting any emotion..

Refusing to see the surface hate and seeing the valuable person worthy of loving, is judgment.

3d
I am changing my perception about feelings and emotions and how and when i use those words.
And i understand how you interpreted what i have said.

In my state of love, i still sense their hatred, but i choose not to be affected by it.
I bypass it and interact with the person, not their hatred.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound
Quote:
Yes the person hates you more while you do that.
Do you mean they hate you more because you are not allowing yourself to be affected by their hate and hating them back?
No.. They hate you more if you think they love you while they are hating you like AC is saying.
3dnow, i am not say that at all.
If someone is hating me while i choose to love them, i am not thinking they love me.
i know they are hating me, it's quite evident they hate me by their behavior and attitude.
But i choose to love them anyway, despite their hate.
If they change and begin to love me, then i know they are now loving me.

Yes, sometimes people will respond with more hate if i respond in love.
It all depends on what up with the individual. some respond negatively and some positively, like the new guy at the dump.

I choose to not be influenced by another's behavior or attitude toward me in deciding if i will love them or not.
To be in a state of love is to naturally love, regardless of externals, regardless of the result.

I had an experience back in 2005-7?
This was the first time I had experienced a love state.
I walked up to a Greenpeace booth in a mall to sign up for it.
I was oozing love for about 3 months before depression literally instantly snatched it away.
Little kids would come up to me in malls and silently smile at me.
People would take second glances and stares at me as we passed each other.
One day i saw everyone ina mall glowing with gold auras.
it was a most wonderous experience.

At the greenpeace booth, in this state of love, one guy was positively affected by it and enquired to what happened to me 'cus he could sense this energy eminating from me.
The other guy was negatively affected and this anger manifested upon his face and he steped back as if troubled by it.

To be precise, although they were affected, it was their choice in how they responded to what they experienced.
it depends on what's up with an individual as to how they will respond.
Old 28-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Master
Depends on the extremity of the situation, so what's a most appropriate response is not always the most desirable one, and each situation is dealt with as it presents itself, not from adhesion to a particular ideal.

It isn't a one size fits all solution.
Old 28-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Quote:
No.. They hate you more if you think they love you while they are hating you like AC is saying.

That's cool. To generate a more intense hatred, love them. LoL.
These conclusions are yours and 3dnow's, not mine.
Just hilighting this so you or others do not associate me with them.
Old 28-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Depends on the extremity of the situation, so what's a most appropriate response is not always the most desirable one, and each situation is dealt with as it presents itself, not from adhesion to a particular ideal.

It isn't a one size fits all solution.
Everyone is free to evaluate and respond as they see fit.
I'm learning and appreciating the value of responding in love.

In my life, I am not forcing myself to adhere to an ideal.
I am well aware ideals and reality are not he same.
Ideals are perfect utopic states, reality is imperfect and harsh.
To adhere to a perfect ideal in an imperfect reality is illogical.

I love from a state of effortless effort. I love because i choose to, regardless of the environment, nor do i demand or expect the environment to change.
This allows me the freedom to love, no agenda, no concern of results.
I love simply because it's a most wonderous and beautiful way to be.
Old 28-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
outward ay? I usually consider light doesn't move in the same sense as objects move relative to eachother, in fact it doesn't, it just has the probability of arriving at some electron, which is pointlike, not volumous.
Lorentz envisage a spherical shape em radiation from an electron.
A photon as a particle of the continous fielf of elecmag radiation only occurs when two electrons were entangled. But the emf as a whole radiates outwardspherically from an electron. And continue to radiate outward until the field resonates with a nearby electron and a photon of energy is exchanged between the now two entangledelectron.

Quote:
still, some electron on a star emits the photon and it enlivens some electron in my retina, which I do not actually perceive, I perceive a subjective experience of a universe out there, the expance of which extends in all directions leaving me at the centre, but no more so than any other observer... so I find no reason for vanity.

It's a matter of refering to the body as me really I think, and where objects lay in relation to the body, or in a dream the dream man, who I mostly never see.
yes
Old 28-12-2011, 12:37 PM
Master
Even without a body there may still be a point of perception ...
Old 28-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Yes.. There is something that I call "killing love" ... something like that ->
Pity, superiority, look how much I love you...

Kick his a... then see if he still loves you..

3d
A person who loves doesn't give a dingo's kidney about superiority or, "look at me."
Old 28-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Hmmmm... I never did like that 'look how much I love' parade.

Lol 'Killing love'.

Makes sense actually.
1: everyone is free to feel anyway they wish, like or dislike.
2: parade, where did a parade come from in all this?
Old 28-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
Alternate Carpark, your experience is mine as well: the more you understand yourself, the more you accept people as they are and love them.
Most people think it means that you condone anything people do. It is not.
YAY !
God-Like's quote about love is understanding rezes with me.
On my walk i saw the connection between love and understanding, and by the second walk i saw that they were the same thing.

This made sense because if love manifests more, the more i understood, it points ot love actually is understanding.
And to me, understanding is connected to awareness.
So this is my current theory, although I see it logically fits, i don't regard it as truth because there is always more to it.

It's a deeper or clearer understanding, and when I have my silent observation times, i see there is much more to it but i can't quite make it out.

I agree. the misconception is, acceptance of another means you allow them to harm you or others or themselves.
Closed Thread