Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-01-2024, 09:19 AM
Master
Wow, you've been busy here lovely people, I can't keep up lol - my last message yesterday, now back 2 pages - hundreds of new views since, I think keeping it top of Christianity page gets it noticed more on this massive forum, and so many come look here via messages to church people, I've been dotting on FB groups - so ball in play, a saying here.

I looked at my phone last evening after writing here and some other jobs - picked up the phone and 2222 on it - that powerful number, and last evening I thought 2221 messages by me on this forum - I wonder what's coming up for 2222 I bet something special does - in the battle days a few years ago that number was very important to me, showing up at important times - and here it is again 2222 message by me writing now.

So stuff to do today with regard to me being got up spiritually 3 am regarding all of this, powerful words given to me when I asked Jesus last night, a little help with this 2222 post coming up, but especially how this thread progresses - the hard work's done, info's on here how churches could change slightly then get busy - its chatting / sharing now here.

So I'll probably edit this later as the day develops.... Keep busy there, I wonder if this thread will make it to 50 pages, that's a lot of hope isn't it - but it would mean success in a big way, and people sharing good results, churches surviving well... But if people don't share results, I bet there comes some smiles 'here and there' in churches, to see... Have a good day / evening everyone.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 12-01-2024 at 09:28 PM.
Old 12-01-2024, 09:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Molearner……. Can you live with the answers ? Is it worth spending time to discredit acknowledged saints or can time be spent in a productive way instead of a destructive way ?

I have to agree with these comments.

Regarding saints/martyrs, isn’t this all ego based behaviour. I mean someone who decides to die for their faith usually believe that they are special, in doing this and people who put them on a pedestal

Yes it is 'ego' based, that's why it's important to keep it healthy and balanced so one's actions are 'skillful ', imo...
Old 12-01-2024, 04:19 PM
Master
That's 2222 gone - important time though... What's the word when you've seen something that science says you shouldn't / that can't be real or explained 'hallucinations' that's the word, doc get you some meds for that - yes we on Spiritual Forums know about that, explaining this and that...

But wouldn't this be good in church on screen for 5 mins out of 45 - not a lot to ask for...... 45 mins service he says, yes I've been pushing for those, instead of dragged out ones, so modern day people enjoy and return - creating that place to be - yes this can happen in 2024.

Its only taken me 3 years get here, under Holy Spirit Guidance, been busy, got distracted... Anyway the video here, Diamond Jim visits heaven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV25eT34zhM

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 12-01-2024, 06:13 PM
Master
I've been busy all day writing a powerful email to our elders with many links, as instructed early today, and when the time's right I will say more on that here - its all part of this Church Regeneration Project... I've said before many times - the billions of galaxies as space websites say, and more stars / planets in our universe than grains of sand on all our beaches - and IMO besides heaven 'which exists' there are more Earth like planets, this being a difficult one all under God's control.

In churches I don't think its good for 'getting people in' talking about all the bad things 'in church' that go in this sometimes cruel world, on the news for that - this would be so nice, this NDE video.... Give people hope and smiles in churches - just to break the powerful teaching up a little.

The other video tear jerker, ok occasionally I suppose - we need energy and smiles for success...

I'll back off a little, reboot - play some online chess - have a lovely day there everyone.

https://youtu.be/aSntDuGkfKg?si=sRnwIhZrcRATNu9P

Old 13-01-2024, 11:04 AM
Master
So, anyone here got any funny dreams to share here, that people could share in church 'to lighten things up' in services - or a interesting short story, where an Angel intervened to protect you on life's journey.. I have some to share, and a funny dream sent to me this morning along with a beautiful sleep - approval with all I did yesterday.

And those difficult dreams, I was sent batches of those in my training recent years... I remember saying to Guides and Angels - how many dreams have you got there in a database, a trillion???

So much I've written ready today to share with all you lovely people - but as the saying goes, after you.....

Old 13-01-2024, 12:13 PM
Master

I woke up in the middle of last night. Not from a dream but with an idea.

If you are of my generation, you may have collected soccer player cards. If you are a youngster, chances are you have have a bunch of Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh cards or similar. You have collected them, learned them, played them with your friends. What if there was a church card game? Each card showing the front view of a church on the frontside. On the backside, a small picture of the altar side and stats. Built in 'year'. Room for 'seats'. Name of 'architect'. And a slot at the bottom to be optionally signed for the priest there. YOU CAN ONLY GET EACH CARD AT THE CHURCH IN QUESTION. Now the game is on, who can get most cards? Who has the oldest church, the smallest? The deck game is on. There could be tournaments with a prize, like a personally guided visit to a cathedral The cards would be printed by each national church headquarters, then distributed to each church. Where they would be handed out for free to attendees, choir members and so on.

I was thinking of post cards first, but let's be real - the current generation might not know how to operate a pen or activate a stamp.
Old 13-01-2024, 01:57 PM
Master
That could work in some smaller churches WhiteWarrior especially where the congregation is low... Ours is a big church in the town centre of Macclesfield, England - one time when we were low, we did have the tables brought in with chairs around each one.

I was in a team of Elders - and each 'team' was given a A4 sheet with 9 questions, with photos on screen and spaces on the sheet to write our answers - ohh those questions were hard... I remember the laugh we had working them out - how many did we get right I asked one lady - zero, but what a laugh.

But since putting new services into play, we've been busier most weeks - 'early days yet' but some 'light ahead' still in practice mode - so more ideas / stories please everyone, join up here have your say... Important this what we're trying to achieve - get these churches busy, as we create that 45 mins weekly out of the fast lane of life for people - energy boost, and enjoy and return, and tell others - and learn about God and Spirit which all exists.....

You can tell a good one's due, as soon as you walk in through the door - there's an energy about the place, Elders / Members walking swiftly, smiling, organising, checking things, ready for action...

Last edited by one-light : 13-01-2024 at 02:41 PM.
Old 13-01-2024, 02:30 PM
Molearner

A weird thing happened yesterday…..just happened to look at the trip meter and it was reading 2222…….
Old 13-01-2024, 04:08 PM
Master
Powerful number that... This is what I was shown in those worldwide dark difficult years 2020..... I probably wrote about it on the Metatron thread on the Angels and Guides page those years ago now, then 2222 kept showing up at important times.

https://www.spiritualunite.com/artic...l-application/

And timing as we'd discussed it here - in the right place, on life journey CV I helped play a part in saving some churches from closure, as we wait for others.

Last edited by one-light : 13-01-2024 at 06:37 PM.
Old 14-01-2024, 07:29 PM
Master
Well a week of intense messaging to churches / church groups on Facebook with directions to here - ball in play... I realised the other day when thinking my works nearly complete, what to do next - then realised / told I'm meant to keep messaging here, as and when in between others messaging on this and that.

The time this week messaging on church posts - and had to be careful of 'the know nothing gang' the sarcastic messages on some of those church groups from keyboard warriors, clueless lot... I had a word with a few - saying your Spirit Guides must be ashamed of you, and when older and you hit difficulties, they might just say leave em to it.

So, I've an important message to share here tomorrow - I've been working on it all today, I don't hear the gentle roar of God as much recently, sometimes in approval - but recently gentle roar I 'knew' the words 'don't rush' so I'll work more on the other message tomorrow, its important to get it right, some of it is on here, so its less for tomorrow...

One time as on page 12 of the Metatron thread / Angels page, roar was intense some days, 2 nights I had to meditate to it to sleep, much of it guidance - but I know now sometimes it was an important message, or you're 'off path' listen to the Holy Spirit more, ohh difficult times 'no instruction manual' - we live and learn, and the good news is I feel the Holy Spirit presence and energy again, and in church today... I probably pushed on 2 months more than required on that issue that I didn't need to, job was complete, but no regrets - walked the extra mile just to make sure.

And all these religions 'written differently' some has to be incorrect - and here we have a base where many Christians and some from other religions look on.... The words flow when I'm writing something like this.

I'd just like to share with you beautiful people, the dream sent to me on the morning of the 2222 - oh it did make me laugh after... Maybe it was sent for you to try in churches, just say I was reading the other day, this man saying he was a car mechanic for 30 yrs then a web designer for 10 yrs... He said he had a dream, then you word it.....

In this dream I'm a hairdresser 'bear in mind' I was a car mechanic and web designer - so I live in another house, that happens in dreams sometimes doesn't it - and I've bought this shop in town, or renting it to cut people's hair, and I'm suddenly on my way to work, first day - lock the front door, which by the way wasn't my house.

And it suddenly hit me I'm now a hairdresser, I know absolutely nothing about cutting people's hair, hope nobody comes I'm thinking, only in a dream hey... Got up, wife said what you laughing at - maybe I could offer to cut some for free to practice - any offers?? Good practice for me, I'm good with garden shears ladies, hey where's she gone - It would be in a good cause helping train somebody.... Keep smiling lovely people, as we should in churches.

Last edited by one-light : 14-01-2024 at 08:43 PM.