Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-04-2020, 05:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
One experience I had was when I was driving my car one night. I looked over to my left and saw a huge silver cross in the sky. The I turned my radio to a station that was playing something like hard rock. I would look to my left every once in a while and was amazed the huge silver cross in the sky was still there. After about 30-45 minutes of this, I turned off the highway and went to a convenience store. At the store I went to the bathroom and then came out and ate a hot dog. As I left the convenience store, the huge cross was still in the sky.

Later I found out, the silver huge cross in the sky, was over the grave site of a chap back in the 1870's who wanted to build a temple on top of a small mountain and have it dedicated to the religion he thought was the religion of the 3 Wise Men in the Bible.

No body else saw the huge silver cross in the sky and in the area it originated in, there is no electricity just a small mountain with no homes nearby.

This is a nice experience!

As I said once, being born in a christian family and in a christian country, meant nothing and had no impact on making me choose christianity, I could pick any other scripture but my choice was to read the New Testament, this happened when I was around 16. When I first read the gospels I was so so amazed by Jesus's words, something like I have never read before, you know, His words are alive, are true, you can feel them as if Christ is talking directly with you. I read the gospels so so many times throughout the years... even to this day, His words are just as alive and true as they were 8 years ago.

The 3 Wise Men, in my opinion, are the best proof that God was at no time only available to the jews, He was from the very beginning open for all and to all, I believe that the 3 wise men were not Jews. Also think about this, these 3 Wise Men were able to see Christ's coming and there was not even a single Jew ( except John ) to know about Christ's coming, why God revealed this incredible event to these 3 people who were not part of the most intimate Jewish group?

I always believed in God, even before having the mental concept of "God", I just knew inside that there's a Supreme Being that governs everything.
Old 26-07-2020, 02:21 PM
Master
Christ is the light of mankind.

He appeared. He is physically returning.

Unlike the Gnostics think.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-07-2020, 02:52 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I am opening this thread so that we all may share our experiences with Christ, if you met Him or had felt His presence in a way, please share with us your experience.
IDK, but I think perhaps I have. Christ seems to be something of a slippery and sneaky one though. A shape shifter who takes many different forms.

I don't believe I have ever met a form of Christ who admitted to being Christ. I have however, met many who claimed be able to show Christ to me, and claimed to be a close personal friend who knew him well. Yet it always seemed to me that the more they name dropped and bragged, the less it seemed they actually knew Christ and the more vain they appeared to be. Sadly, I suspect that the desire to prove they know Christ to me and others, also seemed to make it less likely that they might recognize Christ if they did meet him. IDK, but it seemed that way.

I have found that it often turns out that Christ shows up in someone or something that I have known for a long time. I can't help but wonder if Christ was there all along and I am just noticing it then.
Old 26-07-2020, 03:37 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Christ is the light of mankind.

He appeared. He is physically returning.

Unlike the Gnostics think.

His disciples were to see his return.

Your savior is the slowest savior going.

You are ignoring how immoral your savior ideology is.

Then again, if you were a moral man you would not be following a genocidal prick of a god, while thinking that substitutional punishment is somehow just.

Make your case or be seen as an immoral person.

Regards
DL
Old 26-07-2020, 04:09 PM
Master
Time will be short enough for you, S.S.

I've already made my case.
Leviticus 17:11

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-07-2020, 04:12 PM
ketzer

Anyone seen Christ hangin around here lately? I am getting a vibe that this might not be the best place to try and meet him.
Old 26-07-2020, 04:18 PM
Master
Because of people like yourself.

I'm in agreement. But, now we are into it, justice will be seen.
Who's going to escape? People who claim to be morally justified?
Who believe He wasn't here physically? Is not returning personally?
And, a hodgepod of other things?

And want to be considered Christians.

Old 26-07-2020, 04:47 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Time will be short enough for you, S.S.

I've already made my case.
Leviticus 17:11

Barbarous.

Killing and blood turns you on eh?

Do you bled your children before forgiving them?

I did not think so, so you are not living your vile ideology. IOW, hypocrisy is present.

That asside.

Care to chat on your immoral savior ideology and punishing the innocent instead of the guilty?

If so. Come on down.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...92#post1954692

Regards
DL
Old 26-07-2020, 04:49 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Anyone seen Christ hangin around here lately? I am getting a vibe that this might not be the best place to try and meet him.

You are correct.

Here is the way.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRN...layer_embedded

Regards
DL
Old 26-07-2020, 10:28 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
You are correct.

Here is the way.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRN...layer_embedded

Regards
DL

I do enjoy Mr. Watts. I have not come across that vid before, it is a good one. Thanks for the link. Not much there to disagree with. Once one frees up the mind from the dogmatic prescribed orthodoxies that came out of the Romanization of Jesus's teachings, it is not too hard to see what he may have been trying to say. It is also not hard to see why the Roman Monarchies created the orthodoxies that they did. God became a Roman Emperor with the power to crucify one not just for a few days before death relieves one's suffering, but for all of eternity. If fact, they say you are already condemned to suffer this fate, and your only hope to avoid it is to come to Jesus. And to do that, one must go through the Holy Roman Church. Of course now days one doesn't need the Roman Catholic Church as many free lance operations have opened up to get on the market for souls hoping to avoid damnation. Hard to see Jesus in any of that.

The thing about the whole blood ransom / class action settlement view of Jesus is that even though it seems so patently absurd on the face of it, so many are so afraid to reject it for fear of an eternal horrendous punishment, that one can not get them to consider anything else. One cannot get them to reject it based on showing them the abhorrent image of God it portrays, because it is that very abhorrent image of God that they have been taught to fear so deeply.

When you point out that this image of God they have devoted themselves to is more like a view of an evil demon, they respond by telling you it is not evil and unless you belief what they say, this good and loving father God will eternally torture you in the most heinous of ways. The human mind is a truly strange thing.

Anyway, good vid.