Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-06-2022, 02:39 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Hi PR - I think Joe's presentations are top-notch!
https://www.humanitysteam.org/free-programs
Thank you, I'll be sure to take a look.
Old 20-06-2022, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I certainly will. I have a few days leave at the end of the week, so I am planning to download it then and give it a try. I must admit when I listened to the sample on his website, it made me feel tingly, so I'm assuming that is a good sign.
Please! Very interested as I think that should be a very healing one.
I didn't know there were samples, going to check that out, hihi. And what a wonderful experience you had when you listened to it!!
Old 23-06-2022, 11:56 AM
Guide
I had some time last night to download a few meditations which appealed to me. JD’s main website has probably hundreds of meditations to choose from, but I chose the You are the Placebo as a basic place to start. I liked the sound of his voice and I did like the way he occasionally said “come on”, like ‘yes, you can really do this!” I found that encouraging.

I am learning the meanings of phrases he uses such as ‘in space”. I found a really helpful youtube video where someome explained this, which I needed as I wasn’t sure I was doing it correctly. I got the explanation straight away, so that was really helpful when it came to the meditation.

I found a forum for discussing everything JD related which is useful as it’s helpful to know that people are askng questions, I found it reassuring and took the pressure off myself to get this right first time. I’ve not meditated in years.

https://www.drjoedispenza.net/forum/index.php

I also did the Reconditioning the Body to a new Mind. I really liked this one and realised throughout I had a gentle smile on my face. I like the notion of pulling the mind out of the body and I could definitely feel and sense energy in and around my body.

I also like the look of the Generate series as they are 15 minutes which suits my working week better. I've yet to do those.

I appreciate the science behind it all too; that’s appreciated by my analytical mind. I don’t know if it can heal the physical body which is what I’m trying to do but nothing else has worked, so I will give this my all.
Old 23-06-2022, 12:39 PM
Pls, rem 3 sentences tops when quoting others.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-06-2022, 12:56 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Pls, rem 3 sentences tops when quoting others.
Sorry, I don't understand this?
Old 23-06-2022, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Sorry, I don't understand this?
Since Nov 2020 The Admin has asked that we don't quote the entire post if a long one ...reduce the quote to under 3 sentences.
If it helps many of us ref to the Post #. Hope that helps.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-06-2022, 01:16 PM
Guide
Quote:
Since Nov 2020 The Admin has asked that we don't quote the entire post if a long one ...reduce the quote to under 3 sentences.
If it helps many of us ref to the Post #. Hope that helps.
So is this a prompt to others who may reply to my post not to #quote# me?
Old 23-06-2022, 01:23 PM
Quote:
So is this a prompt to others who may reply to my post not to #quote# me?
It is a reminder to all that the Admins want us to not quote entire long posts of others,
but rather reduce
the quoting within the Quote Box to 3 sentences.
We can always refer back to the post; it esp helps to refer to the post number.

Hope I am explaining that well.

Old 23-06-2022, 01:28 PM
Guide
Quote:
It is a reminder to all that the Admins want us to not quote entire long posts of others,
but rather reduce
the quoting within the Quote Box to 3 sentences.
We can always refer back to the post; it esp helps to refer to the post number.

Hope I am explaining that well.
Yes, so a prompt for others then. Thank you for clarifying, as I thought I'd done something wrong.
Old 23-06-2022, 01:37 PM
Master
Hi Patricia Rose,
The quoting rule is highly annoying and as far as I'm concerned doesn't help readability of the forums. Half the time you don't know what is being referred to, but it is what it is.

Happy to read your post!
I too was pleased when they published a vid where JD explains this part on 'in space' as I too found it a bit odd. It did help me too.

I still sometimes have difficulty with his meditations, although knowing the reason for the 'in space' bit helped. But he's so loud, commanding even, which I don't like.
And I can't shake the feeling the meditations are more masculine energy and I'm used to feminine energy meditations & visualisations. I guess maybe that's because his analytic mind-barrier is thick (his words in one of his vids) but mine isn't.

This one sounds very interesting --> Body to a new Mind
Could you tell me how long that one is?
From what you say about the others of 15 mins I take it this one would be longer?

I didn't know there was a forum on JD either.
Thank you for the info and sharing your experiences.