Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 15-05-2018, 11:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
This is why Lord Hanuman is often considered to be an Avatar of Lord Shiva.

Yes ,you got it right !

I have a lot of scientific data about a fellow "channeler" named Dr. Elmer Gates ,some data about kundalini and how it leads to channleing ability and an optimized protocol to get these type of abilities given by the scientist Dr. James Hardt.

Would you be interested in writing a 5-20 page dissertation ,with Shiv ji's help ,on how can one get the channeling ability as efficiently as possible to channel their Ishta Deva for getting Spiritual guidance ?

I know where to start and have some data ...plus I know the right questions to ask because I have read two books on the subject and know a little bit about it ...the current knowledge on this subject is not practical but with Shiv ji's help it can be practical for me and others ...

If you don't want to do it then okay ,no problem,but please don't be angry I am just politely asking it as such a 5-20 page document will help a lot of people including me.
Old 15-05-2018, 11:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Yes ,you got it right !

I have a lot of scientific data about a fellow "channeler" named Dr. Elmer Gates ,some data about kundalini and how it leads to channleing ability and an optimized protocol to get these type of abilities given by the scientist Dr. James Hardt.

Would you be interested in writing a 5-20 page dissertation ,with Shiv ji's help ,on how can one get the channeling ability as efficiently as possible to channel their Ishta Deva for getting Spiritual guidance ?

I know where to start and have some data ...plus I know the right questions to ask because I have read two books on the subject and know a little bit about it ...the current knowledge on this subject is not practical but with Shiv ji's help it can be practical for me and others ...

If you don't want to do it then okay ,no problem,but please don't be angry I am just politely asking it as such a 5-20 page document will help a lot of people including me.
Why not start with that "one post dissertation" that I made two posts ago when you asked the question? : P

Oh, you wanted to read some of my stuff then eh?

We shall start with Vishishtadvaita or Bedhabedha Tattwa as it applies to the different schools of Non Puranic Shaivism...and what happens when I smoke too much ganja. LOL

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=120562
Old 15-05-2018, 11:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes ,you got it right !

Well, if that's working for YOU, great...So, why ask me these things when you are already so blindly indoctrinated, that you can't even go for a few hours without mentioning something from your $15,000 USD training program? The word "brainwashed" comes to mind.

Oh, I know, this is like spiritual Avon or Tupperware...

Now I shall go and listen to more Alan Watts...put it this way...and it's the easiest way to put it..my consciousness has totally blown out...So trying to put it back inside a box just so I can communicate with you is very difficult...We need to overcome that somehow.
Old 15-05-2018, 12:38 PM
Master
Meanwhile, I'm just gonna do this..
https://youtu.be/naHnen8m_wo

And this...
https://youtu.be/QA5x5isHaok

And that's all there is, folks :)

Enjoy the thread?

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 15-05-2018, 01:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Sorry for not responding ,I am really really busy studying for my term-end-sem .

I will get back to you as soon as possible ,please don't mind.

::
Old 15-05-2018, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Sorry for not responding ,I am really really busy studying for my term-end-sem .

I will get back to you as soon as possible ,please don't mind.

::
That's fine...study away...I hope you do well in your examinations. Take your time etc.
Take all the time you need, in fact because I am going to sleep now...and at least I have the courtesy of letting you know. :P

Before I leave...

There once was a demon called Bhasmasur...Well, that wasn't his real name and nobody knew what it was.

Bhasmasur wasn't really a devotee of Lord Shiva, but he had heard that if he did tapasya and prayed to Him for long enough, Lord Shiva may bestow a boon or two...and so he got busy praying.

For years he prayed, standing on one leg, beseeching Shiva, calling His name... totally disturbing Shiva's meditation and making Kailasha tremble..

In the end, Lord Shiva could take no more of it and so He went and gave darshan to Bhasmasur...Shiva said "okay, I am here, so what do you want?"

Bhasmasur said that he wanted the power to burn anybody to ash, merely by placing his hand on their head...and that neither mortals nor immortals would escape being destroyed this way. He also asked that nobody else would be able to kill him.

Lord Shiva granted these wishes, but then Bhasmasur wanted to test his newfound Powers out...On Lord Shiva Himself!!!

Shiva managed to dodge Bhasmasur and escape back to Kailasha, but Bhasmasur followed Him there...in fact, wherever Lord Shiva went, He could not escape Bhasmasur trying to incinerate Him by touching His head.

Eventually, Lord Shiva fled to Vaikuntha... Bhasmasur couldn't locate Him there...but Shiva realised that He created a monster who could end up destroying the three worlds, so He confided in Lord Vishnu and told Him the whole problem. Lord Vishnu thought long and hard, then came up with a plan.

Lord Vishnu transformed into His female form...Mohini...The most beautiful and ravishing woman in the universe..So Mohini went down to Earth, where Bhasmasur was staying, and she started to seduce him and hypnotise him with the movement of her hips and eyes... Bhasmasur fell into an intoxicated stupor of lust and Mohini started to dance.

She was like " I bet you can't do what I do...and if you can do it and follow my dance moves, I'll let you have your way with me"...So, Mohini shimmed to the left, Bhasmasur did likewise...she shimmed to the right... Bhasmasur followed the steps...Mohini raised her left leg...So did Bhasmasur...she raised her right one...The demon kept up the steps with her... Mohini placed her hand on top of her head...So did Bhasmasur....and burnt himself to a crumbling pile of ash which then blew away in the wind..

Lord Shiva watched all this, but also became hypnotised and infatuated with Mohini...she is the ultimate seductress...and Lord Shiva was the ultimate potent masculine energy...She had a thing for Him as well...and so it was that Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu had a brief "encounter" and a child was born... that child was called Ayappan.

When Lord Vishnu returned to Vaikuntha, Ma Lakshmi begged Lord Vishnu to show Her His Mohini form...she kept up the begging for millennia...but Lord Vishnu just laughed and kept on changing the subject.

Goodnight.
Old 15-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Well, if that's working for YOU, great...So, why ask me these things when you are already so blindly indoctrinated, that you can't even go for a few hours without mentioning something from your $15,000 USD training program? The word "brainwashed" comes to mind.

Oh, I know, this is like spiritual Avon or Tupperware...

Now I shall go and listen to more Alan Watts...put it this way...and it's the easiest way to put it..my consciousness has totally blown out...So trying to put it back inside a box just so I can communicate with you is very difficult...We need to overcome that somehow.
Quote:

No no ,what I meant was that combining the above 3 methods can create a viable method that would allow anyone to have the ability to channel their Ishta deva...

And I believe that I can create that viable method with your and Shiv ji's help...

sorry if you don't like my proposal ...of the above...
Old 15-05-2018, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
No no ,what I meant was that combining the above 3 methods can create a viable method that would allow anyone to have the ability to channel their Ishta deva...

And I believe that I can create that viable method with your and Shiv ji's help...

sorry if you don't like my proposal ...of the above...
Can't sleep...reruns of Dragonball-Z are playing in my head now, dammit.

I see...

Funny thing is that you keep avoiding all of my posts that answer your questions...and even the ones where I point that out...So why is that? Kindly explain yourself.

I'm still waiting to be acknowledged...My post about the Vishishtadvaita dissertation...My commentary on Shvetashvatara Upanishad, my post about using meditation and slowing thoughts to hear the voice of God and guides...no feedback on the Shiv Chalisa...no commentary on the Dakshinamurthy Stotram besides "I have read it"...I feel like I am effing talking to myself here.

I want to know right now if it is possible for you to even HAVE a thought of your own or not.

Maybe I'm giving you too much knowledge and overloading your brain into a full on short circuit...I tend to do that with people, because we haven't even scratched the surface of what I know yet...but if you need me to slow way down so you can get it, just kindly let me know.
Old 15-05-2018, 03:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Can't sleep...reruns of Dragonball-Z are playing in my head now, dammit.

I see...

Funny thing is that you keep avoiding all of my posts that answer your questions...and even the ones where I point that out...So why is that?

I'm still waiting to be acknowledged...My post about Vishishtadvaita...My commentary on Shvetashvatara Upanishad, my post about meditation and slowing thoughts to hear the voice of God and guides...no feedback on the Shiv Chalisa...no commentary on the Dakshinamurthy Stotram besides "I have read it"...I feel like I am effing talking to myself here.

I want to know right now if it is possible for you to even HAVE a thought of your own or not.

Maybe I'm giving you too much knowledge and overloading your brain into a full on short circuit...I tend to do that with people, because we haven't even scratched the surface of it yet...but if you need me to slow way down so you can get it, just kindly let me know.

No ,I am thankful for your knowledge actually.
I was gonna go through the whole thread again tomorrow for the same purpose of responding to all of your messages and understanding them properly ...

Sorry I can't go through the whole thread again today because I really really have to study now.Thank you for your understanding and help .
Old 15-05-2018, 04:04 PM
Master
Quote:
No ,I am thankful for your knowledge actually.
I was gonna go through the whole thread again tomorrow for the same purpose of responding to all of your messages and understanding them properly ...

Sorry I can't go through the whole thread again today because I really really have to study now.Thank you for your understanding and help .
Cool.
How about we let this go for three days?
You can study and keep re reading this thread at your leisure and respond to me when you have time.
I will read the 14 step Forgiveness program (that I have already downloaded) during that time, and we will meet back here on Saturday.
I realise it is a lot to take in at once and in future, to ungrumpy me, all you need to do is to post a nice picture or bhajan of Shiv-ji, and I totally back off.
I only wish you could feel what I do for Him, ya know?
Cya later.