Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-05-2017, 08:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Sincerely hope you understand about all religions are their founders family's businesses. So they've their agendas. I have met God Jehovah, Jesus, Buddha..... Who are integrated into my body. I've visited the family of God Jehovah in the universe. They're good Gods and Goddesses. So to believe a good God is better than to be lead to astray by bad Gods. Whatever you saw from Bible that's suppose to be the God's words, but so far they're with me and I never see their bad side of nature. They treat me as their "son" not only as apprentice for they transferred their best dharma energy to me. That's rare.

My advice is if you believe Christianity then don't give up. But if you decide not to follow anymore, it's OK. As you said, in your own thread, you're open minded to accepting advice. My advice is to forget what's not good that have done to your early life. But trust me they're good Gods. After I possessed their dharma energy then I can have the ability to help all beings in the both realms.

Your life must've been quite an adventure then if you met them all. But if I may ask, how exactly did you meet God? Did you have any NDEs? Also, how do you explain all the people who met a different version of God? For example there are also quite a bunch who have apparently visited the Christian fire and brimstone hell and the Christian God who condemns everyone who doesn't believe in him. But thanks for your advice btw.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:53 PM
Suspended
How I met my mentors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Your life must've been quite an adventure then if you met them all. But if I may ask, how exactly did you meet God? Did you have any NDEs? Also, how do you explain all the people who met a different version of God? For example there are also quite a bunch who have apparently visited the Christian fire and brimstone hell and the Christian God who condemns everyone who doesn't believe in him. But thanks for your advice btw.

I didn't have any NDE experience. My spirit or energy is easy to going out of my body. And my spirits are in God form now. One with the Christianity heaven........ Two with Buddha Gautama in his star ,the place they're staying. One is as a Buddha. They're all me, these has against the conventional learning of Buddhism of no duality. But I can do whatever I want......

The following are how I met my mentors:

How I met my mentors?

I've written these many times and I will write it again more precisely.

I met Jesus.
At my age of 27 , one night when I read my Bible for hours and I felt tired, then I tried to write it slowly on paper that's my usual practice after I was tire and feeling no yet wanted to go to bed. Until I was very tired, at that time I closed my eyes for a nap and I saw with my third eye that a bright cross with Jesus on it, it's approaching me. And when the cross is about ten feet from me, I saw Jesus head cracked a line that his circular light about twenty times (into my head) from his head is shooting and merged into my head and Jesus on the cross is traveling in high speed was touching my body and also merged into my body. Before that the cross is turning to my back.

This is a miracle of Godly metaphysics transformation. The circular energy light is remaining under my skull, when I close my eyes and see inside my body, I can see Jesus circular energy light inside my head. And the cross sometimes shooting out straight light or beam of light energy to very far distant space. And sometimes it glows or luminous brightly with white light.

I can clearly felt his body's impact when passing and the pressure on my skin from outside inwardly. If he's passing slowly then I may not feel anything.

I met Buddha Sakyamuni.
Few months later, Buddha Gautama came to me when I was sitting|resting on the ground after working in my garden. His size is about five inches (not counting his legs because he's sitting with his legs curved ....) After he merged into my body , he enlarge his body as the same of my body size. At that time, I felt my two hands are very hot for about twenty minutes ......

I met God Jehovah.
Few years later, when three planets are aligning with the earth in a straight line, then God Jehovah descenting from the universe into my body (just as the same manner as the time descenting on Jesus body). He did show me how he revived Jesus from death. And other secrets proving that he is the one who is spoken in the Bible. His most highest dharma energy is the long beam of universe light that he transferred to me, so that I can locate any target in a far distance or in the universe. The beam of universe light is the dharma energy that I can use it to perform dharma techniques. And he gives me a lot of heavenly books but only my spirit have read them.

I met Creator, Light Power or Energy and Good Energy.
And the creator as blue energy light in human shape is also transferring his dharma energy into my body. Then the Good Energy in the universe is covering my body with it so that I can using her energy to perform dharma. So, I've about 100,000 high level dharma energy techniques that I can perform with to fight my enemies. The most important dharma is : I can create life in the spiritual realm. I fight my enemies by performing life creation ..... Or trapped or captured them by creating all sort of energy creation.

My successful assignments is to create a peaceful community for the spiritual realm and helping human in many ways.... They're at turmoiled condition to be confronting with each others. And harming human being by creating wars and draining human energy or creating typhoon, earthquake, diseases..... to the earth and to human being. So far most of the Gods in the universe have surrendered to my agreement of peacefully staying together. But a small number of them are still fighting me or disagree to surrender to my agreement. And the deadly diseases of Ebola , Zika, Middle East chamel disease are also healed by me or my team with my Cupidsons and my friend Gods.

So I've done a lot of work to benefit the world, it's with the help of our good Gods that we worship. And I think anyone on earth should appreciate that Gods have help human to fight for human or Godly peace on earth and in the universe.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:33 AM
Ascender
Quote:
My successful assignments is to create a peaceful community for the spiritual realm and helping human in many ways....

Good for you, Jeremy.

I made the mistake of visiting this part of the forum when annoyed at reading some antiquated and malicious intolerance. Now I feel completely drained of all compassion and well-being. So it's really good to read some genuine Christianity, sadly lacking hereabouts.

I had been listening to Paul MacCartney's RAM, recently. And had the unusual feeling of large curly antlers press gently to the sides of my head. My middle eye opened with such ease, with a feeling of exquisite peace ... until now.

I need to detox the bad feelings that are hanging over these threads like a malware.

Thank you
Old 03-05-2017, 06:14 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
Good for you, Jeremy.

I made the mistake of visiting this part of the forum when annoyed at reading some antiquated and malicious intolerance. Now I feel completely drained of all compassion and well-being. So it's really good to read some genuine Christianity, sadly lacking hereabouts.

I had been listening to Paul MacCartney's RAM, recently. And had the unusual feeling of large curly antlers press gently to the sides of my head. My middle eye opened with such ease, with a feeling of exquisite peace ... until now.

I need to detox the bad feelings that are hanging over these threads like a malware.

Thank you

Hey, Kine Lea.

Your precious experience is rare and authentic. I'm glad to hear you experience of it. The Holly Spirit is with those who have faith.

As me , I only believe Jesus once and never deviate that believe for my whole life. And I'm affable and easy to resonate with the grace of God.

Thanks for your reply and response.
Old 03-05-2017, 06:16 AM
Suspended
Hell.

Hell of human

How is human see differently about hell to their NDE experience. When a person using his " third eye"they usually see at different places. They can only dabbling in their astral playground inside their bodies which is the life light of their bodies.

This is the story all about. Their third eye is their consciousness in their bodies, most of them can't view outside these bodies. That's there's a different between third eye and consciousness of a person. My third eye is formed when my energy light of my left and right eyes combined to form it. And it can travel outside of my body or I can create my consciousness by drawing a cross outside my body. It's because I'm as the blue light energy as the creator in the Cosmo. So that I can see outside my body.

When a person experienced in NDE his consciousness is shrunk to this astral playground or group of light. And they can experience differently of all pattern of hell and "afterlife" and returning to life when he released the consciousness to be presented at the astral playground. It's a place of human dreamland. So that's a "fake hell" or there's a created hell by the creator in this astral playground to punish the bad guys.

The astral playground or life light is the shrinking of Cosmo in light form in the universe and people may experience to travel into light or as God as oneness or may see different types of creation of none reality there. That's why Buddha mistaken that all things are void and it's true in the astral playground.

That's depending on what you have in your astral playground.

When I was at my age of 27, the creator showing me my astral cosmos light of my spirit baby. He pull off my baby skin and the inner self is left only my astral light and he rectified and intensified my life light. For creator ---- time is not valid to him. He can always change as he likes.......

On the other hand, I have passed through grave underground and I never see a hell somewhere or anywhere. But only those rest in there.

When human (or nearly) died his consciousness is shrunk to his astral light to form a human seed (with his own shape) who carrying his karma and transferred to their descendants later on. There's a spirit of him to be either brought to the universe by his ancestor God or stay in grave. If he's brought to the universe, then there's another him in his grave there's never mistaken. But this is quite contradictory but it's a truth or reality.

Some ascended person may have only one body that's an exception. But if someone following that path you may or may not able to achieve the others have done. So not everyone can be the same, in spiritual realm there're many possibilities and options by nature selection process.
Old 03-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
If there is a God up there, wether it be the wrathful and ruthless God from Christianity or the ''New Age'' kind of God most people here seem to believe in, both of their policies are flawed and I feel both of them have abandoned me.
You don't have to believe in anything if you don't want to. People make up ideas and then everyone else takes it as fact because they don't think for themselves.

Thinking for yourself and especially feeling what your body and senses are telling you is probably the best skills you can ever learn. Other people who told you what to believe.. they're human just like you, no better than you.

What they believed might have worked for them. But then they assumed it was for everyone else. And since people like to be told what to think, they just accepted it.

When we learn to trust ourselves, we become free. Things other people believe won't afffect us anymore. But you have to get out of the mindset that you need to go by what other people say.

You've already started doing that, which is great! Keeping trusting yourself. And when you doubt yourself, just allow it and try to observe how it makes you feel.
Old 03-05-2017, 05:10 PM
Experiencer

If there truly is anything "satanic" it would be violating unconditional love. We all do that to varying degrees...but especially the so called "religious", people who are so passionate of what they believe in following the rules of their religion, when it's some of those rules that violate following unconditional love.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:39 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
Good for you, Jeremy.

Thank you

All who know Jesus, knows he started one single religion--unified in love, peace and unity( 1Cor 1:10)--- it was not the religion that came out of Rome years after. Nor any of the branches.
Old 04-05-2017, 07:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
All who know Jesus, knows he started one single religion--unified in love, peace and unity( 1Cor 1:10)--- it was not the religion that came out of Rome years after. Nor any of the branches.
Love peace and unity through demonizing beliefs different that yours.. promoting exclusivist, intolerant religion.. got it.

Unity through bigotry, what an original concept.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:58 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Love peace and unity through demonizing beliefs different that yours.. promoting exclusivist, intolerant religion.. got it.

Unity through bigotry, what an original concept.

What you make think bigotry--Jesus called--being no part of this world.
No demonizing beliefs that are false, not biblical.