Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 16-07-2016, 11:31 AM
Master
You are a good man.
Old 21-07-2016, 04:51 AM
Master
Great story, keokutah!

Yes, I have pretty much ascertained that the reason why LoA/Divine Will doesn't work for me is because I am meant to lose all of my desires this lifetime around and not have philosophies just reinforce them.

I should be pleased that it doesn't work! I should be pleased that I have no friends...no attachments...nothing in life I own or can relate to because I have nothing to lose by being so. I don't have anything to gain either, but that's a very welcome trade-off...so I shouldn't be whining or complaining, or even feeling totally and insanely envious of ignorant people who are not spiritual and don't believe in God whatsoever.

I also know that certain things just won't work out, no matter how nice it may all sound 'in theory'....there's the tyranny of time zones, the tyranny of distance, the tyranny of lack of communication/understanding, the tyranny of having personal priorities, encumbrances, duties and life come before anything and everything else....entirely unrealistic to assume or presume anything much is gonna happen there...
Old 21-07-2016, 05:45 AM
Master
Also, my e-mail seems to be 'out of order' right now anyway - I have sent about half a dozen to various people over the past few days...some swear they never got them and a few would have no doubt replied, if they had...so, rather than thinking these people are ignoring me, too lazy, too busy or don't have the time and any other excuse my brain fails to compute or integrate, it's much easier and morally acceptable to believe there's something wrong with my e-mail device and stop using it.
Old 21-07-2016, 01:04 PM
Master
You are focusing in a negative direction, so that's what you are attracting. LOA isn't that easy. I know this. I have hurdles myself. One of your posts suggest LOA won't work for you because you are meant to lose all of your desires of this lifetime...but not that I'm an expert, I am not for sure, but it was my understanding you are to believe and want those desires and believe that you have them...that is hard to do when you do not have them. For me, I just try to maintain a good attitude. (which is not always easy)...and when I'm down and feeling doubtful, I distract myself.

This post is in no way a slam against you. I realize you probably think I am terrible and just want to attack you and that's so far from the truth. I actually admire a lot about you. You are extremely intelligent for one. But Anyway, I was listening to a CD Miss H was kind enough to give me and I was listening to it this morning on the way to work and this woman was mentioning that she has everything but a relationship...and Abraham was trying to get her to realize she was too focused on what she didn't have instead of all the good she did have and in doing that, start to think positive about the relationship she will have, he's coming, etc...then start to believe he's there and be thankful.

I can so understand how many people would think it's a load of **** and give up or dismiss it all...but because I've had success and because I can now see how I brought all the negative to me as well. I believe.

One woman was talking about how she was a therapist and now feels a bit upset when her clients come in and only want to focus on the negative. It bothers her a lot because she is far removed from that place now.

I tried to tell you before that I was in that very negative place before and it was horrible. I fed it to myself from the moment I woke up to the time I went to bed and then still no escape because I had nightmares. Little by little I realized what I was doing and most of that came to me by observing others who were doing same and I thought that is how I sound. I didn't want it and from those points on, I decided to change the way I thought about things...honestly it worked. It was slow going at first but then it was like I finally woke up and wow, the changes started coming faster. I also had to break free of my husband who was absolutely horrible and kept me under his thumb. The oppression was suffocating and I have grown leaps and bounds after releasing myself from that marriage.

I too, have obligations that can get under my skin. I took care of my mother for years while she was dying of cancer. I tried to get her nurses and she would fire them. I had to withdrawn from nursing school because going through a horrible divorce and tending to her was too much. She died and now it's my father with his stroke, but I had to (awful as this sounds) put in distance because my siblings are not good to be around and both barged in so 'take care of him' because apparently they think more of what they could cash in and get when my dad dies rather than just loving him. I got tired of being the bad guy trying to help my dad, and tired of their attacking me. I backed away.

Anyway, you can do this, but maybe it's just not your time? I don't 'know. But I think you want it. I think you are probably taking one step forward, two steps back, but in time, you will succeed. If you are still interested or believe that is. Some people just don't and that's okay too. I just encourage you to seek out the things that are good in your life and find gratitude in those...even if you can only think of one or two things at any given time. Even if it's a wonderful cup of tea and a good book.
Old 21-07-2016, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
...this woman was mentioning that she has everything but a relationship...and
Abraham was trying to get her to realize
she was too focused on what she didn't have instead of all the good
she did have and in doing that,
start to think positive about the relationship she will have, he's coming, etc..
then start to believe he's there and be thankful.
now. .
This is really key...

Smile , be happy...he or it is on it's way!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-07-2016, 12:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
You are focusing in a negative direction, so that's what you are attracting. LOA isn't that easy. I know this. I have hurdles myself. One of your posts suggest LOA won't work for you because you are meant to lose all of your desires of this lifetime...but not that I'm an expert, I am not for sure, but it was my understanding you are to believe and want those desires and believe that you have them...that is hard to do when you do not have them. For me, I just try to maintain a good attitude. (which is not always easy)...and when I'm down and feeling doubtful, I distract myself.

This post is in no way a slam against you. I realize you probably think I am terrible and just want to attack you and that's so far from the truth. I actually admire a lot about you. You are extremely intelligent for one. But Anyway, I was listening to a CD Miss H was kind enough to give me and I was listening to it this morning on the way to work and this woman was mentioning that she has everything but a relationship...and Abraham was trying to get her to realize she was too focused on what she didn't have instead of all the good she did have and in doing that, start to think positive about the relationship she will have, he's coming, etc...then start to believe he's there and be thankful.

I can so understand how many people would think it's a load of **** and give up or dismiss it all...but because I've had success and because I can now see how I brought all the negative to me as well. I believe.

One woman was talking about how she was a therapist and now feels a bit upset when her clients come in and only want to focus on the negative. It bothers her a lot because she is far removed from that place now.

I tried to tell you before that I was in that very negative place before and it was horrible. I fed it to myself from the moment I woke up to the time I went to bed and then still no escape because I had nightmares. Little by little I realized what I was doing and most of that came to me by observing others who were doing same and I thought that is how I sound. I didn't want it and from those points on, I decided to change the way I thought about things...honestly it worked. It was slow going at first but then it was like I finally woke up and wow, the changes started coming faster. I also had to break free of my husband who was absolutely horrible and kept me under his thumb. The oppression was suffocating and I have grown leaps and bounds after releasing myself from that marriage.

I too, have obligations that can get under my skin. I took care of my mother for years while she was dying of cancer. I tried to get her nurses and she would fire them. I had to withdrawn from nursing school because going through a horrible divorce and tending to her was too much. She died and now it's my father with his stroke, but I had to (awful as this sounds) put in distance because my siblings are not good to be around and both barged in so 'take care of him' because apparently they think more of what they could cash in and get when my dad dies rather than just loving him. I got tired of being the bad guy trying to help my dad, and tired of their attacking me. I backed away.

Anyway, you can do this, but maybe it's just not your time? I don't 'know. But I think you want it. I think you are probably taking one step forward, two steps back, but in time, you will succeed. If you are still interested or believe that is. Some people just don't and that's okay too. I just encourage you to seek out the things that are good in your life and find gratitude in those...even if you can only think of one or two things at any given time. Even if it's a wonderful cup of tea and a good book.
Thank you for this great post.

Yes, maybe I'm just trying too hard and not allowing things to just happen - but then again, patience is the whole lesson I am meant to be learning this time around...I have basically zero.

One of the questions I asked was if the LoA had a time limit and I see that isn't the case. I could try for something now and it won't happen for years. I realise it sounds negative, but I'm only basing it on past experiences and breaking out of the whole; 'it's happened that way hundreds of times before, so what's going to make the next time any different?' is the hardest hole to try and dig oneself out of.

You said it's like taking one step forwards and two steps backward and that's true...I spent a few hours studying how to play 'hard to get' before realising it's probably not my time anyway. I also realised I have been neglecting my sadhana (spiritual practices) as a direct result of it. Shiva isn't called "Asutosha" and "Bholenath" for nothing...He is the Law of Attraction Master...he attracted me. lol

Still, it's true that I must be more careful and discerning in what I wish for and being more honest with myself in the wishing - that is true...or else I just get people who only love and appreciate those 'higher aspects' of myself, tell me so once and I basically never hear from them again. This has happened three times in the past 2 weeks. Sometimes I wish they could love and understand Shiva like I do so they could experience it directly themselves...

Yes, sit down with a cuppa joe and a good book...appreciate the small things in life...write in my 'gratitude journal' my counsellor makes me keep that I have hardly written in, besides wanting to fill the whole journal with expressions of love for the Divine...

One would/could say - you have Shiva, why you need anything else? This is totally true...just sometimes I forget this.
Old 22-07-2016, 01:05 AM
Master
You will get there, I know you will. I will tell you something. I want to be a writer. I have wrote things before and what people have read, they wanted more. I have felt that I HAVE to write. ...and I have but I stop and why? I am scared out of my mind. Truly. I have attracted and received so many things I wanted in my life but this one is so big to me that I am so fearful it will not come and then what? Yet sign after sign and more signs come to me and I KNOW I have to start and not stop. ...and yet still I am paralyzed. My youngest son keeps encouraging me. Oh and for at least the last year now I see double numbers. Now I've never really been into all that sort of stuff nor LoA for that matter, never knew what it was, didn't care. But something just awoke within me and it was as it 'it's time", and the floodgates opened and more and more things come to me and it's pretty mind boggling but still I am afraid...but back to the numbers. I decided to see if they had any meaning and one was basically saying it's time to get off your *** and do it. START, it's TIME NOW! I was floored. Another was regarding my intuition and to heed it. Another wow for me. (by the way I was starting to get annoyed with the numbers because I had no clue what they meant other than all day every day I would see them...not just on the clock but EVERYWHERE. So I would start asking to tell me what you want, what does this mean? Nothing, well, I can't say nothing, I felt I was being pushed more and more to write, but still I would not.(fear)...so when I researched, I was surprised but afraid STILL! And today the numbers were in my face more than usual which is a lot as it was!

Now I'm not up on a lot of things and one is Shiva...I thought I read something recently and I rather liked what I read but I can't recall it now...so in my ignorance I just googled it and it was something about jewish mourning so that's not what I read before and so I'm confused...

A good cuppa joe sounds really good right now, I used to sit in the tub with a cup of coffee and a good book, but it's blazing hot out and the caffeine would keep me up.

Anyways, you are very diligent and by all accounts you are an excellent student. Don't beat yourself up when you have set backs.
Old 22-07-2016, 01:21 AM
Master
Just substitute "Shiva" for "God"...that will do. lol
Old 22-07-2016, 11:34 AM
Deactivated Account

How I understand this works is, its all about "being" what it is you want to attract. The point of attraction is our energy....our vibration. Its like we need to "morph", for want of a better word, into the same frequency of the happiness scale of whatever it is we want to attract into our lives....most of us think that what we want would make us happier than we are without it and therein lies the conundrum. Basically, we all want to be happy...its just that we think we need something in order to help us feel it.

We need to be the happiness we feel we would be if our request was manifested. Its a "like for like".....we are attracting alllll the time, everything around us, our personal physical reality is what we are manifesting according to our degree of "being" on the happiness scale if you like.

We dont need to keep thinking of what it is we want cos thats already been acknowledged...what we need is to raise our "mood" to a really good feeling place. We can use certain tools such as the imagination to get there and if Shiva does this for you Necromancer, then by all means go with the flow.

You see, if we remain sad that what we want isnt manifesting it doesnt match the frequency you want to attract which is where most of us stumble. Be, FEEL happy, and all else will follow. Find things to be happy about, it doesnt matter what, its not the subject but the state of being that matters. I hope this helps
Old 03-08-2016, 12:02 AM
Talking

Just a reminder....think very bad thoughts ...like vengeful thoughts
about somebody or a company...
"I'm going to throw a Malatov cocktail at that place...and glue their keyhole!"

Really get into it.

Then, see what happens in your life if you think LOA doesn't work.

Just making a point, guys.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru