Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-05-2023, 11:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman
For someone leaving the physical world because one is physically dying of a painful terminal illness is different. To be eternally forced in pain by whatever divine entity governs us after leaving the physical world via carrying out self deliverance (due to a painful terminal illness) is what is at issue here. I simply find it sadistic that the divine would impose pain on one in the afterlife
The idea is not whether we are in physical world or not. My idea was if we act / hold thoughts etc., there are consequences -- at least this is my understanding.

I see that Sparrow has responded
I'd like to add that the conceptions you utilise to come up with your own conclusions are based on what you conceive as "divine," "Spirit," "world," "afterlife," "what should be," etc. is.

i.e. Unless there is a revision of the belief framework, then we may be coming at it via different angles.

I imagine, but don't know, that we are eternal, but therein such element, we carry what we have not resolved. I do not imagine we suffer in eternity other than what we carry or do not carry - and that may be a function of spiritual development (or maturity or realisation etc.)

(Also note, I did - nor did anyone on this thread, as far as I saw - not say we suffer for eternity.

As an illustration, when we are dreaming, and wake up, we know that we dreamed, but in the dream we may not realise it.

I think - irrespective of our beliefs or knowledge at this point, - it is wise to find peace and love in this life, so that other times are made easier too.

But I am no expert.

pixiedust
Old 24-05-2023, 11:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitodin
doorkeepers

It is always a joy to see someone else reflect such experiences in a much clearer light after the fact.

Thank you for sharing yours, what a truly beautiful piece.

And thanks for linking the old SGS website.

p
Old 25-05-2023, 05:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I must again emphasise that how a human being dies is not as important as how they choose to live. That is my main message.
-Sparrow
I feel that sentence deep in my Innermost Being, Sparrow.

I Will to LIVE expressing as much Love and Peace and playful humor as I am able within the time frame allotted.
I surrender to ascend above physical pain so I may LIVE being a Giver of Love and Worthy of Love as to prepare for the Spirit World.

These are my intentions set this day in this Sacred space of Wakan Tanka (Great Mystery Spirit) as a commitment to SACRED LIFE ETERNAL.
Hecetu welo (It is so, I have spoken)

Have a Blessed day.
Peace
Old 25-05-2023, 07:39 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I must again emphasise that how a human being dies is not as important as how they choose to live.
That is my main message.
Understood. My issue is that for most of my life I lived my life as a jerk, even though I never thought of myself as a jerk until recently. I shudder when I think about the kind of person I was, and have made conscience effort to better myself, though I have very limited time now...so I don't know if that counts for anything.
Old 25-05-2023, 09:17 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman
I shudder when I think about the kind of person I was, and have made conscience effort to better myself, though I have very limited time now...so I don't know if that counts for anything.

When you awaken from your dream in the morning, do you think about how to go back and fix the issues you were having in the dream last night? The person you thought you were is a fantasy of interpretation on perception, like a role in a dramatic movie. You are not the person, the actor, or the drama.

The past is only a mental construct to which you have become attached. Attachment breeds identification, and through identification, absolute consciousness comes to believe it is the person, shrunk down into a meat sack and destined for pain, old age, and death. This is the prime Linch pin for endless suffering -- the belief that we are the person. You are not the body, the person, or the suffering.

You are the witness of it all, and ultimately, you are even beyond the witness. When you turn your attention around and go to the source of this identification, you may discover that it is like the avatar in a virtual reality game. You are so enmeshed in the game that you imagine the person you take yourself to be is real. It is not. The recognition of your true nature is not something you add on top of who you are. You simply stop believing in who you are not.

__/\__
Old 25-05-2023, 10:05 PM
Administrator
Thumbs up

Reading through these messages from Sparrow to those who have asked of him.
To me we can all take something positive from them. I especially like the post from eezi-ulgen.
I can really resonate with that

Namaste
Old 04-06-2023, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
I don't think there is a question attached to this.

Dear Mitodin,

Although perfectly welcome, a question is never required; I am just as interested in the life affirmations and reflections of others. I find enjoyment in the articulation of others romanticised voyages of their inner-mind and soul, and the linguistic narratives of their most meaningful experiences.

Quote:
The only thing of your writings on this topic that caught me as not quite right was the notion that "... It would be very naive to assume that angels would choose to communicate as a human being would."

Indeed, this is because human beings communicate extremely inefficiently with one another, and with themselves, which is self-evident in their own suffering. A civilization which communicates effectively suffers very little. To then assume that an advanced intelligence would use inefficient tools and mechanisms to communicate meaningful and important information to you is illogical. Just because they may have to does not mean they prefer to.

This wisdom becomes evident as human beings develop spiritually and recognises they are surrounded by an infinite ocean of diverse communication. Their consciousness then learns to adapt to incorporate these many forms of communication to gain greater access to what is truth.

I have spoken recently on the effectiveness of emotion and feeling for communicating things to you. Which is why it became a part of biological evolution for billions of species. Simply using verbal utterances of sounds to communicate you love someone does not produce the experience of love. It is your feelings which communicate your experience of love. So then, would an advanced intelligence utter the words "I love you", or would they simply invoke feelings of love within you?

Which brings us on to the matter of experience, of which I use the word matter deliberately. For is is through physical matter you have chosen to experience yourself at this time, in this place. What greater way to communicate who you are than through experience. In this wisdom, know that the most effective way an "angel" will speak to you is by allowing you to experience something.

I should also remind you, the predominant form of communication in the spirit world is not done through verbal languages as human beings are accustomed to. For one, they do not have vocal cords.

I hope this better allows you to understand my previous dialogue on this subject and the context through which it was given. I do appreciate I sometimes have to clarify certain statements for them to be fully understood.

On a final note, I invite anyone within the spirit world, angel or otherwise, to refute my simple truths in a manner they deem suited to their human counterpart or contact. I will forever advise all who read my words to seek their veracity through their own contact with their own spirit access and inner heart wisdom.

Thank you for your words, friend.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 04-06-2023, 01:45 PM
Master
Dear Bluefonsy,

I would counter the words of Marie Antoinette by saying:
Tribulation does not make you realize who you are, but only who you are not. Only love, through its fundamental clarity, can cause you to realize who you are.

The energy of love actually has no specific colour; it has a transparent crystalline appearance which is why it is able to reveal the truth of what it is cast upon.

It should be understood that human beings do not come to Earth to suffer in order to learn lessons. That is a myth. Anything human beings learn from suffering is of their own creation.

Suffering does not make you a better soul; suffering lowers your vibration and separates you from your spirit connection. Human beings only suffer as a species because they fail to address the cause of their suffering.

To make themselves feel better about their suffering they invent reasons why their suffering is good for them. Suffering is not good for you, in the same way as ignorance is not good for you. When people are ignorant to the patterns of the past, patterns of the present will present as suffering.

-Sparrow

Old 04-06-2023, 01:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I just saw I'm in Sparrow's thread, Oh.

Dear Miss Hepburn,

Ay Caramba! Not Sparrow’s thread!

This thread does not warrant special privileges for Sparrow that prohibit complimentary council or casual opinion.

There is advantage in having multiple perspectives from multiple sources. One of the reasons I take my time to respond is to create openings and opportunities for others to speak.

-Sparrow

Old 04-06-2023, 01:51 PM
Master
Hau, eezi-ulgen,

That is the spirit!

To quote a cherokee proverb: When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

Taŋyáŋ ománi.

-Sparrow