Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 28-03-2023, 05:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
Those are some interesting thoughts to me as I was born with a anxiety disorder from birth. I have felt it's effects my whole life everyday. It's basically who I am. I wonder if the source could have been my soul. But it could be my brain as well as mental illness runs in my family tree. Hmmm wish I knew the source or cause.
Another possibility is that this anxiety disorder has its cause from your time in the womb, picked up from your mother and her feelings about being pregnant.

You say that mental illness runs in your family tree. If this mental illness is on your mother's side then perhaps she was mentally struggling during her pregnancy or perhaps she was afraid that these mental issues might also manifest in you.

A baby developing in the womb has to be directly affected by the mental, emotional and physical states of the mother.

Of course, this is only a possibility. Is your mother still alive and can you ask her about her experiences when pregnant with you?

And hypnotic regression might provide some answers.

Peace
Old 28-03-2023, 05:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I have to say, I definitely have energy blockages, but they have been there for 10 years. I just don't know how to get rid of them. Tried everything. I don't want medicine either, but I am obliged to take them anyway.
There may be no simple solution to all that is going on in you. Being aware of energy blockages is one thing, but clearing out such blockages can be time-consuming and difficult.

As for the issue of medication and anti-depressants, I am really in no position to comment. That is between you and your doctor.

Peace
Old 28-03-2023, 08:30 PM
Master
Ewwerrin, There are massage techniques, like Rolfing, acupressure massage which is similar to acupuncture, and other types of deep tissue massage, which work with the smaller charkas that are spread throughout our body to dissolve energy blockages.

A cleansing fast may also help. People usually feel a lot lighter when they do a two or three day fast coupled with a colon cleanse, or a liver cleanse. Research online, there are inexpensive herbs that can help with unblocking our colon or cleansing our liver. There are also inexpensive TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve (and muscle) Stimulation, which can definitely help with letting go. You can find inexpensive TENS units on Amazon or elsewhere.

Spiritual blockages often are the result of mental or physical blockages. Don’t say you have tried everything because no one, not even myself, have tried everything. When you say you have tried everything you are just setting up another blockage in your mind that nothing will work for you. You have not tried everything, but I am glad that you are getting some relief from what you are currently taking.

Have you tried Chinese herbal remedies, or Ayurvedic medicine, what about seeing an osteopathic physician instead of an M.D.? There are countless therapeutic treatments out there. Bioelectronics, Botanical Medicine, Diet and Nutrition, Manual Healing, Spiritual Healing, Mind Body Interventions, Pharmacological Treatments, and lots of other more Alternative Approaches, like massage therapy.

I might also suggest an Apple Cider Vinegar or Epsom Salt Bath at least twice a week. That should relax you and help you let go mentally and physically, which will help you spiritually, as will learning how to meditate and quiet your mind.

Peace
Old 29-03-2023, 11:07 AM
Master

I reckon Ayurvedic medicine is brilliant. Well worth giving it a go.
Old 29-03-2023, 06:14 PM
Master

I would guess consciousness in itself is not dual. It only experiences duality because it aligns itself with thought. Thought is what makes the experience and perception of separation.
Old 29-03-2023, 06:42 PM
Master

Everything is for advancing our soul I think.
Old 30-03-2023, 10:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Thought is what makes the experience and perception of separation.

well at least if I could feel separate that would be something... feeling like one is a part of things isn't all it is cracked up to be I guess.
Old 05-04-2023, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Another possibility is that this anxiety disorder has its cause from your time in the womb, picked up from your mother and her feelings about being pregnant.
I have severe schizophrenia and when I was born, there were complications, I was born too late, when I was young I was in several car accidents, I still have a scar from strangely the small accident in the car where I hit the side of my head, about 45 degree from my frontal lobe to my left. And I also fell often on my head. Maybe that did play a role. But doctors also say it's dna as we mentioned it runs in the family.

I can't change these things, but I never actually thought about it untill now you mentioned it. If maybe that did play a role. Because I don't remember any of these accidents. I was just told that they happened.

I wish for nothing more than a cure, its always hard to find the right medication that works.

Getting psychosis every day is tormenting. It starts with severe anxiety for no reason. And builds up to hallucinations if I don't take sedatives early on. That's why I thought maybe anti depressants might aid in combination with the anti psychotics I'm already taking, because sedatives are addictive and they work less the more I use them. Which is a horrifying feeling to think my cure might stop working or doctors stop giving them to me because they're not allowed to give them too much due to them being addictive. I hope I can find a medicine that always works. I hope anti depressant may dampen the anxiety and prevent psychosis I get every day.
Old 05-04-2023, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Everything is for advancing our soul I think.
I embrace this as well. No matter how unpleasant or pleasant an experience may be, in my opinion, there is an underlying current or a very intimate lesson that goes with that experience, a lesson which can assist us in spiritual development.

Experience is basically us having contact with a certain frequency; be that experience anger in someone else or ourselves, anxiety, or something else. It is really not about the images and forms we encounter but how we make contact with the frequencies associated with those images and forms.

It is important to know that we can change our own frequency, we are but a vibration ourselves and we can change the frequency of our own vibration. There are countless ways to change our own frequency and for better or worst sometimes we do it unconsciously.