Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-06-2020, 09:45 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
What number patterns are you seeing now?
Hi John , at the moment I'm seeing double digits ie: 11:11... 15:15... Etc all the time. Then in a few weeks it will all change to triple figures IE: 333.... 777 etc. It goes in waves and cycles for the last 5 years, so I have been able to see a "pattern" emerge. However I am sometimes to drawn to look at the cooker timer and it will either say a double figure, or if not it always adds up to 11.
Old 21-06-2020, 10:57 AM
Master
Seeing double digits 'all the time' could be an important message coming thru.

Let's see...... Is not seeing 11:11 the same as seeing the twin of 11?

If it 'adds up to 11' ....... does not 11 reduces to 2? And does not 2 play a major role with twins?

So who might be trying to contact you?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-06-2020, 05:27 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Seeing double digits 'all the time' could be an important message coming thru.

Let's see...... Is not seeing 11:11 the same as seeing the twin of 11?

If it 'adds up to 11' ....... does not 11 reduces to 2? And does not 2 play a major role with twins?

So who might be trying to contact you?
Hi John. Yes it does. You are quite correct. And for my physical twin sister and myself the number 2 is the day we were born. Two of us on the 2nd. But only I survived therefore one half of us gone so yes seeing a single 11 is relevent to me in a way because it's half of the double 11:11 in a sense . Thank you . I know that you know things and are told things..... Also of course there is the other "twin" concept , the twin flame one which also is connected to the numbers .
Old 22-06-2020, 06:29 AM
Master
"Two of us on the 2nd. But only I survived therefore one half of us gone so yes seeing a single 11 is relevent to me in a way because it's half of the double 11:11 in a sense . " Is not exactly true. Both survived. It was your turn this time.

It was your idea!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-06-2020, 12:20 PM
Elfin

Quote:
"Two of us on the 2nd. But only I survived therefore one half of us gone so yes seeing a single 11 is relevent to me in a way because it's half of the double 11:11 in a sense . " Is not exactly true. Both survived. It was your turn this time.

It was your idea!
Hi John... And of course I know that in "real" terms we did both survive. Because I know full well that she is still very much alive . And always with me. And I could not love her more if I tried , as I know she loves me so dearly too. Has this happened before? But I didn't survive?I often think and wonder how she could have left me, knowing how sensitive I am and coping alone in a world I often couldn't cope in. She ,as I have previously been told , would have been the outspoken, outgoing one, confident, and afraid of nothing... Whereas I struggled to get through life with my empathy. My idea?? Was that because I needed to stand on my own two feet!!!! And she agreed? That is love. Our brother was born very quickly afterwards. Only 16 months apart. I would not have got through my life without him. He has been at my side through thick and thin. And even though he would fully dispute this, I have always felt as though he came to guide me, and indeed at times, to save me and my love for him can never be measured.
Old 22-06-2020, 12:35 PM
Elfin

P.s Big John.. I was also told that in this lifetime she is coming back to me and that when it happened I would "know"!
Old 18-05-2021, 02:33 AM
Knower

I see numbers all the time from 1111 to 9999 and everything in between. Many seem to point to changes and transformation in my life and so far it's been true.
Old 08-03-2023, 09:47 PM
Ascender

I see all sorts of angel numbers between 000 and 9999. I don’t see any one specifically, I just see each and every one quite often. Usually on car number plates, but also in things like transaction amounts at work, phone numbers, barcodes and so on. I have been experiencing these for nearly 10 years now, and it all coincides with going from a long period of unemployment to employment. So it could mean that my life is moving again (which it has done) or it could mean that I am on my true path now.

A more zoned-in period of angel numbers (and signs) came at the start of the pandemic when the UK was going into the first lockdown. It was a time of great uncertainty, particularly regarding work. I wanted to keep on working, but I was working in a non-essential department at work, so there was little chance of that really. I wanted to keep on working though, and as soon as I arrived at that desire, angel numbers, and other signs began to appear regularly.

I saw angel numbers, feathers, robins, reassuring dreams, and references to my spirit guides. I saw names like DAD, NAN and my other grandparents names in car number plates. I was working temporarily in the food hall of my home store, with a lot of till work, and angel numbers were turning up in transaction amounts; but so were the birthdays of my spirit guides, and I began to feel that I would be ok. That my job would be safe, and that I would keep on working. That is exactly what happened, and I was redeployed in each of the lockdowns to food-only stores. Doing this got me out of the house for about 10 hours a day, I worked in stores with good atmospheres, where I met new people, made new friends, and learned new skills. The angel numbers (and signs) were correct.
Old 27-04-2023, 12:28 AM
Seeker

I've started seeing 111, 333, and 555 a lot. All this started happening after I had a bit of a spontaneous healing from some mental health issues I've dealt with most of my life. At the same time I started to notice this, my wife's uncle posted on Facebook about seeing 222 everywhere.

Today I saw 11:11.
Old 27-04-2023, 08:32 AM
Master

33 is my number, it started some years ago and I keep seeing it, almost every day, there were days when I used to see it even ten times a day, that was crazy.....