Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 27-01-2023, 08:59 PM
Master
I would say discard negativity and embrace positivity therefore eliminating duality.

Love is the answer and key to prosperity and happiness.

utopiandreamchild
Old 28-01-2023, 12:39 AM
Knower

Do non-dualists only breathe in one direction?

I suspect Existence itself is based on a duality - sometimes called the Tzimtzum
Old 28-01-2023, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
The thing is I do not take my birth or death, regardless how I die, as personal, why would I take things that happen between birth and death as personal.
In a sense, since the person can never be identified in the absolute sense, it could be said to be impersonal. Maybe one day the impersonal can be one with the personal. Maybe one can the person can dwell in the absolute without feeling any seperation from it, or feel less worthy. That would be nice. Maybe the person can be just as eternally blissful and joyful as the absolute or maybe from the absolute or maybe by the grace of the absolute, the personal and all its limitations can maybe find a home in its own eternal state of joy/bliss. I can only hope for this.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 28-01-2023 at 03:17 PM.
Old 28-01-2023, 07:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I would say discard negativity and embrace positivity therefore eliminating duality.
Could there be a positivity that has no counterpart? A positive thing that has no negative thing. And if so, can it be know, or how can it be known/realised/made aware of? Or can it become aware of at all?

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 28-01-2023 at 03:14 PM.
Old 28-01-2023, 09:34 AM
Knower

The duality of good and evil may be a bottom-up perception by humans.

For example a young child may perceive the warring of parents as evil but a top-down perception may be that family karma of a 1000 years is being resolved.

Does The Source of All consider any events as evil? Perhaps they are all just experience to be used in building better universes
Old 28-01-2023, 03:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mora321
I suspect Existence itself is based on a duality - sometimes called the Tzimtzum
Funny opening. Yes, we breath in and out and its one breath.

Nice concept. Tzimtzum reminds me of the paradox that it mentions of simultaneous absence and presence of the divine that results in creation.

Seems like the mandlebroth fractal that looks like how it all came from a nothing and everything as one whole infinite thing.
Old 28-01-2023, 03:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Does The Source of All consider any events as evil? Perhaps they are all just experience to be used in building better universes
I hope so, often I don't believe anything good can or will ever come out of it. But I guess there is always a purpose for everything. Hopefully the things I doubt aswell. Including the doubt.
Old 28-01-2023, 08:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Could there be a positivity that has no counterpart? A positive thing that has no negative thing. And if so, can it be know, or how can it be known/realised/made aware of? Or can it become aware of at all?

Positivity and negativity are opposites, you can't have one without the other, like left and right, up and down, however that doesn't mean you can't choose between the two.
If you want happiness and joy in you life then choose the positive, it's obvious.
Who on earth would choose negativity over the positive.

My understanding is that there is a triad of internal energies. Neutral, positive and negative.

utopiandreamchild

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 28-01-2023 at 09:26 PM.
Old 28-01-2023, 09:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
My understanding is that there is a triad of internal energies. Neutral, positive and negative....

When an outflow ceases, momentarily there is no flow before the inflow starts. Is the temporary absence of flow considered to be a separate state, equal in significance to a directional flow?

Is duality an incomplete concept?
Old 28-01-2023, 09:42 PM
Master
Quote:
When an outflow ceases, momentarily there is no flow before the inflow starts. Is the temporary absence of flow considered to be a separate state, equal in significance to a directional flow?

Is duality an incomplete concept?

I don't think duality is an incomplete concept however I do think that it is unnecessary, take love and hate for example, wouldn't you rather love and be loved than hate and be hated?.

Love is infinite and we have the ability to have a endless out flow of love, an inflow of love is unnecessary as we have all that's needed within.

utopiandreamchild