Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-11-2022, 07:32 PM
Knower
How to heal?

How to accept myself
How to surrender
Accept that i am not Perfect and still am worth of love. How the hell one do this???!!!! When you are nothing else but helpless awkward and poor coward? And this IS the truth about you!! And while writing it I still am able to feel love to myself and kind od Acceptance. What to do to stop wanting to change myself and be better???!!!
Meeeh ;/

Sometimes i feel so much love that im almost exploding. I want to be love and give love. I feel it a lot but kind of, like, there are tames that just block it!!

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 30-11-2022, 06:41 PM
Master
I think regards to reincarnation I’m a coward, but in fact when it happens there’s no escaping it so I just pull through so my self esteem saying I’m coward is only half the truth- I may feel cowardly before I go through death but while it’s happening there’s nothing but to feel the escape of feeling’s including cowardly…

But the fact is of the matter I actually sit through it at times locked in with no escaping death.. none can escape it.. I just try dwell on the idea of actually I make it through.. there’s no point in starting fights ect in those days I’m a muscular guy - short but we’ll built.. I can stand up for my self but I’d rather take the low road..

The only thing cowardly is thinking you’re a coward!!!

Self love takes life times, I wouldn’t be so hard on your self!! It takes years to accept who you are what you have or haven’t accomplished…

What’s important- you’re building the foundation of that critical journey!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 01-12-2022, 05:10 AM
Knower
Is loving everyone making my love less valuable?

Old 01-12-2022, 02:31 PM
Master

Healing is a personal journey. Perhaps each of us has to follow a path that suits us. One path may not work for all. Best of luck to you.
Old 03-12-2022, 03:05 AM
Master
Love is the healing energy, just focus on loving wholeheartedly and in time you'll see results/change.

It won't happen overnight but things will get better with persistence.
utopiandreamchild
Old 04-12-2022, 08:19 PM
Knower
Thank you.

Old 04-12-2022, 09:40 PM
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
. I feel it a lot but kind of, like, there are tames that just block it!!
I first have to ask what are tames.

You wanna know how to love yourself --use your logic as a stepping stone.
Logically, think: I am the creation (son or daughter) of a King ..the ONE Spiritual Being that created everything.
And as a Father /Mother Creator He adores me ...and wants the best for me.

As the son of a King --what would that make me?
A Prince.
With all the privileges of a son/ Prince.

Does that sound odd? Maybe.
I would say ...only cuz no one ever explained to you your place in the World...in the Universe.

Have you ever loved anything? A puppy, a baby, a nephew, a partner?
Didn't you love them no matter what ?
They could be covered in mud or painters overalls....makes no diff...you just love them as is.
Well, that is exactly like our 'Father' - Creator ....by any name.

Realize this deeply and half your blocks are gone...Walk tall and proud as a prince that is adored....even when sweaty and a mess.

Anything that says anything else is the enemy and must be ignored.
My formula.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-12-2022, 05:22 AM
Master

Love that quote Lamb.

I’m big fan of Rumi.
Old 06-12-2022, 08:05 PM
Knower
Dears
I'm in the middle of a mental hell, i swear
Thank you for being here
Yes, Rumi is beautiful
Will try to find in myself this what used to be burning while reading him

Old 23-12-2022, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
Is loving everyone making my love less valuable?

That depends on if your love is free flowing, and is love in itself, or of a love that needs something to be. IE, trying to fill a hole within yourself with wanting to be loved by others, in the hope that it makes you feel loved.

If this is what you feel about yourself

Quote:
When you are nothing else but helpless awkward and poor coward? And this IS the truth about you!!

Then yes, you would be trying to project love onto others to feel better about yourself. Start with truly loving you, all of you, who you are. Regardless of who or what you think you are, or have been told about yourself. Before you focus your energy trying to love everyone else to make up for not being able to see your own love in you.

If you see yourself as awkward, and a coward, these are harsh judgments you have placed upon yourself, or have been given. They don't serve you, anymore. Let them go. The quote in your signature explains this as well, and I didn't even see that quote before I said this. It seems that is the message spirit wants you to know and see.