Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 18-10-2022, 12:22 AM
Master
Reclaiming power

How did you take or reclaim your power back since the Aries full moon?

Personally, I stopped letting certain people put shadows in my head
Old 27-10-2022, 09:54 AM
Master

I got right back to my own soul self as my source of living and being provided for.

After my last breakup I got cranky with people mistaking my kindness to benifit their own agendas haha and decided to turn all those qualities I'd been expressing outwardly and turn them back around for myself.

I decided that I needed someone as caring as me to care about me!

I tell you what, my luck has started to change for the better, what's within is starting to reflect in my world for me.
Old 28-10-2022, 05:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers

I tell you what, my luck has started to change for the better, what's within is starting to reflect in my world for me.

Glad for you
Old 28-10-2022, 07:09 AM
Master
I reclaimed my physical body.

It may sound strange, but as an empath my physical body has taken a beating from the world and others projections in me. The fallout and damage of being so sensitive to the intrusion upon me from the beginning has impacted me on all levels of my being.

Reclaiming my physical body means, its now in harmony with my mind and spirit as one. I listen to all of me.
Old 28-10-2022, 09:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I reclaimed my physical body.
It may sound strange, but as an empath my physical body has taken a beating from the world and others projections in me.
Makes perfect sense to me.... so the book title says.

"The body keeps the score"..

As a sensing type, my physical experience leads the way. If I'm feeling disease in my body, it's my first indication that something is up spiritually and emotionally or within my environment.

I feel like a canary in this system sometimes

Often, I've taken on stories as energy in my own body which are not even mine.
Old 28-10-2022, 10:59 AM
Master
Yes I thought you of all people here would relate Redembers.

Taking in others stories as energy in my own body- oh yes I relate. The inception finds the undoing in time.

From there you reclaim with awareness, what’s you and what’s another.
Old 28-10-2022, 11:26 AM
Master
I got challenged in that sense last weekend and it took and still takes me time to deal with it, but as it is I'm doing okay.
What I did is get it out of my system at least a bit by writing a ranting/venting letter to that person without sending it of course.
And I came to realise that you cannot quickly change or sort certain beliefs people hold about you, even when these are false beliefs. It's part of that person's path, not mine.
Most important part, which I got from Abraham Hicks, is that you stay in alignment, keep the relationship with yourself intact regardless of what's happening.
In a sense that feels a bit selfish in this case, but... it is not my journey, it is theirs to sort and their path to walk.
It's stepping away from feeling like, "everyone is always spreading B-S about me" even though that is true. But going there gets my alignment out of whack, so it's consciously deciding to not go there anymore.

I wore a rubber band around my wrist for a day, not a very tight one as that cuts of blood flow which isn't the idea of course. But each time my thoughts circled back to what had happened I snapped the elastic against my wrist and then said a number of positive affirmations about myself.
Doing that (gently) did help to shift my mindset.

It's not completely gone, and I know at some point it'll come back on my path as it concerns a close relative. For now I'm okay though and remarkable at peace & joyful for the most part.

I don't think any of this is related to the full moon though. I think it had a lot more -if not all- to do with the buildup of the Solar eclipse and new moon energies.
Old 28-10-2022, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Personally, I stopped letting certain people put shadows in my head
Hi Izz, what does that exactly mean?
Never heard that phrase before...who originated it, if you know? Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-11-2022, 12:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi Izz, what does that exactly mean?
Never heard that phrase before...who originated it, if you know? Thanks.

Hello Miss H

I was speaking metaphorically, releasing the minimizing doubts that others tried to put in my head (long story but it's personal to me)

Thank you for reading and asking
Old 06-11-2022, 12:38 AM
Master
-deleted-

double post