Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-05-2015, 11:33 PM
Knower

Wow!! These are some great points and I absolutely love hearing everyone's stories!! Thanks y'all!! At least were all in the same boat and not alone
Old 07-05-2015, 12:00 AM
Octy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
Okay now this is getting crazy ... ive just come back from the shop ... the shop keeper looked at me and said de ja vu and smiled . what are the chances? ? Whats it all mean ?? Someone help me out here please.. think imma losing my marbles ...I ain't seen that shop assist before

Was it an agent messing around ..??
Spirit guide ? Hmmmm
Hey that is way cool! I envy you, and also sympathize, lol. I too feel like I'm loosing my marbles, more so when I open my mouth and say 'hey I think I've been here before cos this feels like dejavu', to which most reply 'huh?' while looking at me as though I've lost my marbles.
Old 07-05-2015, 12:02 AM
Octy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic26
I can definitely agree with the 'knowing someone without meeting them before' thing. A past life maybe?
Good point!
Old 28-05-2015, 05:51 AM
enjel

For some reason it seems to difficult to find many discussions of this just by searching online, for example what it means when you start having more of them recently. I've had deja vu my whole life, but in the last year since I moved to a new country I've gone through many periods where I would have multiple experiences with it in a day. I'm so used to it now that I always say it out loud to whoever I am with at the time, if I am not alone at home when it happens. Sometimes the deja vu even continues into me saying it out loud! One friend of mine said he thinks they are signs that we are on the right track, and I like this idea. Perhaps the ones who look at us strangely when we mention it are younger souls who are not familiar with it yet

krs2014 I am also a little envious of you, this has made me realise that I tell everyone when I feel it but no one has ever felt deja vu in my presence! At least, they didn't say so out loud
Old 12-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Deja vus have been present in my life for so long that I never even questioned them. Now I wonder if they carry past lives memories or just important messages from dreams or anything else. Gonna pay more attention from now own.
Old 18-06-2015, 04:04 PM
Pathfinder
I know the feeling, but don't worry your aren't crazy
Old 05-08-2022, 01:22 PM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jom
It's very special and giving us the light to know that each moment in life is sacred.
I remember at least 1 moment for me...

Years ago I saw a andy griffith episode and months later I saw the exact same episode at the same spot! (They said the same thing)

What does it mean exactly?
Old 06-08-2022, 05:42 PM
Julius89

Dejavu is sign of mind shifting through parallel reality, it is good Omen that's person who experience it advancing on vibratory level.
Old 07-08-2022, 02:29 PM
Ascender

I have had at times, and I believe that they could have been memories from past lives which have rolled over into this one.
Old 07-08-2022, 03:49 PM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius89
Dejavu is sign of mind shifting through parallel reality, it is good Omen that's person who experience it advancing on vibratory level.
Yes that sounds logical!!!