Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-08-2022, 06:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
I helped my younger cousin with some assignments in first year, done half of his exam and two exams in his second year and a big project for him final year. ... I will help students in the future. ... Will these people have to pay the price in another lifetime
In addition to the other comments, I am curious as to why you do this.

Is there any financial arrangement involved?

Or is it simply out of the goodness of your heart that you give your time and energy to do other peoples' assignments?

Or is it that deep down you want to be liked and you do this so your cousin will like you for helping him?

But I have to wonder why your younger cousin couldn't do this work himself. Is he simply lazy? Are you enabling his laziness by doing his work for him? When it comes to living in the real world he may have a shock. If he cannot apply himself to doing the work for a course he has chosen to do then how will he cope in a world where he has to fend for himself? Or will he just find other people to sponge off?

Never mind the karmic consequences for these other people. How about any karmic consequences for yourself?

Human behaviour is always interesting.

Peace
Old 05-08-2022, 10:56 PM
Master

You explained it very well iamthat. I would feel bad if I cheated in exams and assignments. I would not do it. It would not help anyone.
Old 06-08-2022, 04:16 AM
asearcher

Guff779, hope you are OK out there?

You took a risk creating this thread in the first place, being vulnerable about it and worrying about the karma of others, not even yourself, that says something. That took strength. Not everyone would do that. Just wanna say we all make mistakes. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. :) We've all done something, I bet.

Wishing you a good weekend
Old 06-08-2022, 09:24 AM
Master
That’s nice asearcher.

In the end we all have our own inner guide that tells us what is right and true for ourselves.

Trusting ourselves in our choices is important, being open to grow beyond them into new choices is all we can do.
Old 06-08-2022, 09:34 AM
Master
I did most of my ex husbands cert 4 teacher training. He was struggling and it was important only for him to stand up and teach what he had 35 years experience in.

I think it’s important to consider if supporting another they are not missing out on important education with regards to others and personal responsibilities towards others. If one is not informed about certain processors in fields of employment gained through study, then that could have consequences in that line of employment. A qualification that comes with personal responsibility towards others does need one to know, what those responsibilities and processors mean to more than oneself.
Old 06-08-2022, 08:02 PM
Experiencer

Thank you very much everyone for your replies and insights, quite a lot gave their insights.

I think nothing wrong if he learns from it.
Old 06-08-2022, 10:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
We've all done something, I bet.
Simply know we participate in others karma based on what we do as well. The participation is cause and effect.

This is participatory karma tied to each other and responsibility. The spiritual person knows this. As the previous posts began to enlighten we contribute to others karma as is part not only of our own but the part we play in theirs.

We contribute to what other people do and others karma. I thought post 8 was right on understanding we affect others and part of another's karma and so may even be a cause. We have our place in their karma.

Last edited by lemex : 07-08-2022 at 02:15 AM.