Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 28-01-2022, 07:36 AM
asearcher

I'm sick of waking up in the lower realms - in the dreams

Now and then for a very long time I come to in a dream and then read off the situation as if I am somewhere in the lower realms, that is how it comes off to me, then shortly after me becoming aware I wake up. Am I the only who keep doing that? Why am I even there? It's different things, hardly ever the same theme, and I don't think, if it is really happening that is, that I am not suppose to become aware. It is as if I have been there longer than me being conscious about it before.

I see things very clear, like a vision, and it stays with me, it does not blur off like dreams have a tendency of doing, and I am aware that there had to be a previous events in the dream before I came too and had this clarity, vision, and then shortly thereafter wake to.

I have a "knowing" that the lower realms has intelligence and a system, hierarchy is the word I am looking for. You got the low levels and not so intelligent, that my "knowing" tells me are the ones that usually creep out into our reality, not saying they are the only type. Then it goes up from there. I've felt there is brain but there is no heart, it is the lack of heart and warmth that is missing there. I have to my knowing no desire to be there.

This dream, vision was somewhat different. First one different that way!
I came to lying (I either lye down or stand up but usually can not move my body, I guess I am sleeping in some way, I don't even know how it is possible that I stand up or lye down).

Above me leaning towards me was a female, older and as she was to reach out and touch me I was surprised because I felt a motherly (motherly to me means warmth, heart) feeling from her, from deep within. Then I woke to.

There is often that someone or a bunch of them trying to touch me, and sometimes it is that they manage, and other times they don't. I can't say if they see my body the way I see it, they might just see me as some sort of light or fragrance of any kind, that they want to touch, there is no sexual nature in it at all, it is more as if someone wants to reach through a fog, it is those kind of gestures, or they have a sort of look in their faces, as if they don't know what they are looking at, but are def drawn to it.

I have no clue if what I feel is a "knowing" is truly so, I could maybe more use the term that I have a "hunch" that it is a system. I am not too sure if they are all aware of each other. I once experienced like a bunch of them thinking they were "the cool ones", and then someone "above" them got them away in an instant, maybe they all think they are at the top, that is until something happens to prove to them they are not. Then they sort of scatter for the wind.

This female motherly being, she still gave me the same feeling I get with those that I suspect is a big higher up in the hierarchy - it is a feeling of steel, that is there is intelligence but no heart - but then I could feel her heart. Why would she even be there?

Am I the only one on this forum who experience that I land in the lower realms in my dreams? I feel alone, and somewhat confused as to why I'm there?

Thank you for reading. I know I write a lot so if you read it - really, thank you! =)
Old 28-01-2022, 04:29 PM
My life really took a diff direction when I read something for the first time - 2006.
Paul said this very amazing thing and I applied it!! Col 3:2
Focus on the things above and not the things on the earth.

This changes your subconscious mind --I think where dreams come from.
The brain makes new habitual pathways -thinking of things above , opening to the things above...I mean Holy things.
Practicing the Presence (of God).
I dunno if this would help.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-01-2022, 05:22 AM
asearcher

Yes, thank you so Miss Hepburn.

For me it is somewhat difficult as I have no memory at all about being in a heaven. I do believe in good energies, forces, angels etc so it is not that.

When I have drift away I am being discovered and being told that I am not suppose to be there. I came close to what I can imagine a heaven looking like, they did not want me there. I go somewhere else, they too find me there, tell me I can't be there. I don't do these trips on intention, I think it just happens subconsciously as I sleep, dream. I still remember fragments of my dream when I was a child when I was out in the universes, the melody vibration how beautiful it was. That there was a guide with me (that I now know is the term for). That was so amazing.

My child has said things to me about the before life, knowing she chose to be alive now and who to chose as parent. She has spoken of the light when we pass on, I have not told her about my believes or my search as I have to too respect the wish of her Dad and also I do not want to impact such a young mind, I want her to do her own discoveries if she wants that, and I respect her any way she goes.

I have never even asked her if she remembers anything else as again i want it to come off completely natural and don't want to effect her in any direction, if she reads something of my face expression, if I have a hunger in my eyes, just because I want to know if she knows anything else. I don't want to place her in that position. Maybe then it will be forced. I've never questioned what she has said and I have not made a big thing, fuss about it.

I think the lower realms are so close by the earth realm it is crazy, the vibration. Think then it is also easier for it to break through, not like they ask permission to do so, and for any human with any kind of pain to sink down. I absolutely think my experiences with the low levels has impact me subconsciously.

The woman in this last dream I can't say I felt had a big heart or warmth to her but I was still surprised I could feel a small portion of it, that motherly, warmth. In my opinion if my experience is true she should not have been there at all.

She looked age wise as a grandmother, but with wild long hair, outspread, not how I am used to seeing grandmothers, an aging hand. I'm by now used to the hands, as if they can't help but try to touch how they now view me. She had long fingernails, close to dirty. There was a sort of light in her eyes, expression in the eyes, almost with the curiosity of a young child, maybe it is my own dream-body's reflection in hers?

I looked through her (which is something I have done before with other bodies. I saw what I now know could have been an old set of a pacemaker (I've searched to try to see old photos of them), but I can't be 100% sure of it, it was where the heart was. I saw the colors red and green related to that thing. It was just a split second I saw it, before I came to. I have thought of it now more later, why I saw it.

I've now googled in relations to that pacemaker and red and green, as it do not make any sense to me. What has shown was some sort of scan, photos, of some machine reading it off like that. I did not mention it before as I did not think there was any significance to it, but now know there was, it stood for something. I don't know why I could see that, and her body being dead still. To my knowing they took, take those things out afterwards, but perhaps they did not do that before, in history. If she had one of those I can imagine she got older than most of her friends and was maybe left too much alone. I felt as if I was in the lower realms but thinking that there are layers of it with me feeling her goodness, her warmth, her curiosity we could not have been that low down?

I will try to think more "up" and see if this goes away :)

Last edited by asearcher : 30-01-2022 at 01:01 PM.
Old 20-04-2022, 01:39 AM
Seeker

I mean no disrespect in advance, please bare this in mind if you do not agree with my viewpoint, I'm not trying to offend, merely give you a different viewpoint to look at things from.
You have posted several posts in regards to a previous life which in my opinion you are too consumed with. It seems to be pretty much affecting all aspects of your life. Most dreams is your subconscious trying to rationalise your conscious thoughts to make sense of them and it plays out in dreams, dont get me wrong I've had dreams from a past life and absolutely knew it was as I dreamed it. I really do believe that you need to bear your past life in mind but primarily focus on this lifetimes lesson which may well be to let your past life go. Hanging on to stuff that is no use to you at present may well be hindering your growth in this lifetime... maybe that's your lesson?? Again no disrespect meant and please dont take it personally it is just what springs to my mind after reading your post.
Old 20-04-2022, 04:43 AM
asearcher

Hi Cally31! Of course I don't mind, I want different opinions, perspectives, writing on a forum and all, hi hi.

Yes, I used to have flashbacks, I used to have dreams, but I don't have them no more and I hope and think I have made peace, finally.

I think that there has to have been negative emotions in me such as fear, grief, anger - you name it - that first of all got me to end up in the lower astral planes, and I think there are others like me as well and it don't mean they are bad people. Not all of them.

I do get your point. If I have light inside me, inside my system, I will lift and I won't end up there if it is only dreams or if I am really there for sure.

And I do think you are absolutely right - that I had to let go - of bad things that happened in my past, both I think what has happened in my past life but also in this. To learn how to go through all the steps to healing and not stagnate somewhere on my way.

Thank you very much

Last edited by asearcher : 20-04-2022 at 02:13 PM.
Old 21-04-2022, 10:50 AM
Experiencer
@asearcher - Sounds to me like you need to review "Dreamer's 101" (lol) - Just kidding, but there are some basics you should be clear about.

First, you need to be able to recognize what I call "normal dreaming" or more accurately "normal dream space" and what isn't. Normal dreaming is done in a kind of private playground where the feelings you need to process are revealed in whatever way suits you. It can be fun or terrifying, as anyone who's had nightmares can attest to. Typically, normal dreams will "disappear" from your memory when you wake up, although the really dramatic ones may leave you with some lasting memories. This is also what most people experience as dreaming.

There are other types of dreams though - lots of them. People can and do use dreaming for many things. Calling it all dreaming could be technically wrong, but I tend to do that anyway. To me, anything I do while sleeping is dreaming. The important thing is, to "explore" (be aware in) these other areas safely you need to keep some things in mind.

Being alive gives you great power. Enormous power. And it's best that you know that. Nothing can harm you unless you "allow" it to. In these places, knowing no fear is your best protection, and not fearing is easiest when you know you have power. And if you do find yourself in a situation where you find yourself becoming fearful, call for help immediately. Help is always available. Guides, higher powers, higher self - whatever. Doesn't matter. Just call for help if you start to feel afraid - or wake up. Either one works.

In some of these other places your power - the fact that you're alive - will draw things to you. They feel it, and they want it. But it's your power, not theirs. As long as you don't let them, by becoming afraid or agreeing to foolish things, they can't harm you. And if you're really successful in not being afraid - being confident and happy for instance - you probably won't even run into them.

So next time you find yourself "somewhere" be happy. Be delighted and go exploring. You may find moving odd at first. (Many people do.) A simple trick that usually works is to pretend you know how and just do it. Same for flying, which is tons of fun. Highly recommend flying.
Old 21-04-2022, 02:30 PM
asearcher

Thank you very much Justin Passing, I will try that : )
Old 26-05-2022, 06:29 PM
Master
I fulfill my hopes and dreams in dreams- soulmates, dens, cars, money and rich-

Seems like it’s a projection of your self-? Always positive and upbeat about hardships and how your light side is ready to take control of the dark- I embrace my dark side, thoughts- dreams, desires, and try to embrace it with light..

Both magic is powerful- there’s someone observing that’s why!??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 31-05-2022, 07:17 PM
Experiencer
Just my opinion, please don't get angry. Dreams are a very good indicator where one is heading in terms of vibration. You constantly dreaming in the lower, probably means you will end up in the lower when your time comes. But if you fulfil that lesson that been lurking in your pasts, then letting go, and overall be positive in current life, planting virtuous seeds for the future. You'll rise. Well, if you want to rise that is.
Old 02-06-2022, 05:47 AM
Master

If I watch a scary movie or heard something bad that affected me then I dream about it. I know you have stressful things going on in your life and it can be hard not to think about it. Try to find something that you enjoy doing. It could be cooking, bush walking, having a coffee with a friend or anything that you enjoy. That should help you not to have so many bad dreams.