Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-11-2021, 08:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I would hate to be famous - to be that exposed.

me too! I feel like it would ruin my life. As if my life weren't already ruined though sigh.
Old 28-11-2021, 08:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Yesterday, 8:47 PM
asearcher

Guide

I would hate to be famous - to be that exposed. I don't envy. Some are more relaxed in it than others.

I think some, and this goes for me as well, get hooked on a particular actor or actress - that is a type. So they can act as this type, and it is the type itself that could be found in your own soul group, perhaps not the actor or actress in itself, just the part or the image.

That is nice that the characteristics can be found in anyone that is a part of your soul group. I'd just they looked like him physical appearance wise and spoke like him. this artist has a Ethereal beauty to him. I hate using that term because it makes him seem otherworldy when he is not... but it the word perfectly describes him.
Old 07-12-2021, 01:52 PM
Master
Definitely worldly … took my breath away!!!?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 05-03-2022, 04:46 PM
Master
If I was more "Normal" and wasn't prone to Limerence (Love Addiction ) or Maladaptive dayreaming (24/7 non stop daydreaming) than under diffirent circumstances I'd would like to think I'd still would meet my Celebrity soulmate. the musician/artist Prince Rogers Nelson R.I.P is the only short man I'll ever be in love with and attracted to. I also have my own version of Prince for a character in my story as well. I still like vocolist/model/artist(artistic) Zayn Malik even though I try to forget about him because he has a family already and is a first time father to a baby daughter.
Old 05-03-2022, 05:39 PM
Master
Maybe in a Alternate universe/or Reincarnation I would be meant for either men. I just feel like I resonate with both Prince and Zayn's music and outside the box artristy. O(+>
Old 05-03-2022, 06:10 PM
Master
I want to live my life— but dreaming of them, I know that we are together in alternative worlds.. I zinged .. and feel it in my soul we will be together in this world eventually… more bags of carrots and potatoes get me nervous..I’m so use to catering for the self??!! Same with the children- that hard work - one day I will be among that hard work.. and won’t feel tired and numbness ….

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 06-03-2022, 02:04 PM
Master
I couldn’t listen to Zayn's music for months. The baby news shocked me though. Like I knew that day would come one day, but it happned so soon and unexpected. Maybe this was a way of God telling me that I'd NEVER have a chance with him after all.
Old 07-03-2022, 04:48 AM
asearcher

To Girlsearching: Well you know as he is your type maybe he was just a pre-taste of what is to come, in real life this time :)
Old 07-03-2022, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Today, 11:48 PM
Ascender
To Girlsearching: Well you know as he is your type maybe he was just a pre-taste of what is to come, in real life this time :)
Thank you for the kind words, Aseacher. I don't want someone that "looks like him, or speaks like him " he has a accent he is from Bradford UK. I'm not Zayn's type though and I was never meant to encounter him in this life.
Old 07-03-2022, 06:21 AM
Master
Even if Zayn Javadd Malik was my "Celebrity soulmate"
we would have incompatible synastry his western Zodiac sign is a Capricorn 1-12-1993 my favorite earth sign out of the three.