Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-10-2021, 06:48 PM
Master
The Depraved

With regard to the Fall of the "first man", Roger Penrose has stated that "the big bang" was the end of a former universe, as well as initiating ours.
Paradise, where Adam lived is a timeless situation.
Look it up in the New Testament to see it is timeless.

This universe, as a consequence to Adams fall, comes with a whole different organic history.
Evolution of the organic brought us to where we have become created in God's image. Which is why the devil is called the ruler and god of this world.
He is the instigator of this organic, evolved animal/mammal manifestation. Which differs regarding the Lord's original intent.
You can see the origin of humanity in Mathew 22:24-30, and in Revelation 12:4.

In the scriptures we see how when the icy fog above the planet melted during the Flood, the cosmic rays were inundating the planet, and the lifespans began to diminish.
They tell you to use sunscreen for a reason today.

This is a large part of why our bodies age, decay and perish. Yet, as we are told in Mathew 22:24-30, and in Revelation 12:4, we are more and other than just our physical form.

From Christianity.com -
" The Bible is clear that we have no “capacity for ascension” from ourselves, but instead are totally depraved, and are saved only by the grace of God.
Ephesians 2:8-9

So you see...
The Matrix has you.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-10-2021, 08:28 PM
Master
So, people like sky, and Busby insist there is no sin in humanity.
Using just a few names, such as Jeffrey Dalmer, and those like him?

Which if we so choose... can watch, and hear about daily on T.V., and in the local News?
How does one agree with their philosophy? Unless they deem themselves a, "Frog"?
Like Busby.

"The sin of the world", which John the Baptist declared upon seeing Jesus, involves our human, evolved, organic aspect.
Different than our origin, and true identity.
However, being human you cannot distinguish yourself as any different.

We are among the depraved, no matter what your ego tells you.
Welcome to The Matrix.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-10-2021, 10:50 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Roger Penrose has stated that "the big bang" was the end of a former universe, as well as initiating ours.

The 'Big Bang' is the beginning of each generation of the universe, but never the end. The end of each generation of the universe is the 'Big Crunch', when the entire universe is crushed back into the singularity from which it originated.

Russian physicist and mathematician Alexander Friedmann, in the early 1920s, became the first person to embrace the idea that the equations of Einstein’s general theory of relativity called for a universe in motion.

The Friedmann universe begins with a Big Bang, which is the beginning of an expanding universe and continues expanding for untold billions of years—that’s the stage we’re in now. But after a long enough period of time, the mutual gravitational attraction of all the matter slows the expansion to a stop. The universe then starts to fall in on itself, replaying the expansion in reverse. Eventually all the matter collapses back into a singularity, in what physicist John Wheeler likes to call the “Big Crunch,” which is the end of that generation of the universe.

A singularity is a region of space-time in which matter is crushed so closely together that the gravitational laws explained by general relativity break down. In a singularity, the volume of space is zero and its density is infinite. Scientists believe such a singularity exists at the core of a black hole, which occurs when a super-massive sun reaches the end of its life and implodes.

General relativity also demands such a singularity must exist at the beginning of an expanding universe, from which singularity our eternal oscillating and ever evolving universe is resurrected to continue on in that everlasting process.

The Theory of the BIG BANG as the origin of this universe, begins with an infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small ‘SINGULARITY’ which was spatially separated and spewed out, as an extremely hot liquid like plasma of electromagnetic energy in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, in fact our scientists claim that the universal temperature at the instant of the Big Bang, was 100 million trillion trillion kelvins, or 180 million trillion trillion degrees Fahrenheit, a temperature in which no physical element can exist.

As light came out of the darkness according to scripture, we see a day as a period of Darkness which is followed by an equal period of light. Although we call the period of darkness, evening or night, and the period of light, we call day: as Jesus once said; "A day has 12 hours does it not, so work while the light is with you."

Genesis 2: 4; in reference to the 6 days of creation, it is written, "These are the generations of the universe."

This day in which we live or rather this generation of light, which came out of the darkness, has existed for some 13.8; billion years, and although we can see the evidence that the gathering of this universe back to the singularity of origin has already begun, science believes it will be many more billions of years before the process is completed, and there will be the next period of Darkness.

But as a singularity is a region of space-time in which matter is crushed so closely together that the volume of space is zero and its density is infinite, there can be no momentum and therefore no time, and to an observer there would appear to be no time between the completion of the Big Crunch, to the next Big Bang the observer would see the universe being crushed to the size of a ball then immediately bouncing back to begin expanding again.

And we see this in a study Courtesy Penn State University and World Science staff. Where three physicists say they have done calculations suggesting that before the birth of our universe, which is expanding, there was an earlier universe that was shrinking. To arrive at their pre-existing universe finding, Ashtekar’s group used loop quantum gravity, a theory that seeks to reconcile General relativity with quantum physics.

These two seemingly fundamental theories are otherwise contradictory in some ways. Loop quantum gravity, which was pioneered at Ashtekar’s institute, proposes that spacetime has a discrete “atomic” structure, as opposed to being a continuous sheet, as Einstein, along with most us, assumed. In loop quantum gravity, space is thought of as woven from one-dimensional “threads.” The continuum picture remains mostly valid as an approximation. But near the Big Bang, this fabric is violently torn so that it’s discrete, or quantum, nature becomes important. One outcome of this is that gravity becomes repulsive instead of attractive, Ashetkar argued; the result is the Big Bounce.

Paul Steinhardt of Princeton University, a cosmologist who has explored some related concepts, wrote in an email that the new research “Supports, in a general way, the idea that the Big Bang need not be the beginning of space and time.” The universe “may have undergone one or more bangs in its past history,” he added. Steinhardt and colleagues have also proposed a bounce of sorts, but it’s different. It could turn out that the two scenarios are equivalent at some deep level, but that’s not known, he added. Steinhardt‘s scenario makes use of string theory, another attempt to reconcile General Relativity with quantum physics. Some versions of string theory portray our visible universe as a three -dimensional space embedded in an invisible space having more dimensions.

Our zone, called a braneworld [the word comes from its similarity to a sort of membrane] could periodically bounce into another parallel braneworld. Such an event might look to us, stuck in a few dimensions as we are, as a Big Bang. “I don’t know if Ashetkar’s case translates into a bounce between braneworlds like we are describing,” Steinhardt wrote. But by his estimate, this cataclysm won’t take place for another roughly 300 billion years—so there is hopefully plenty of time to answer the question. (This is questionable)

Just as the Big Bang theory has been evolving over the years and is continuing to evolve as new data becomes available, these big Crunch theories that are just beginning to emerge are still in their infancy.
Because three-dimensional time as we know it, does not exist prior to the Big Bang: from the return of the universe to the supposedly infinitely hot, infinitely dense and infinitesimally small singularity of origin to the next Big Bang when three dimensional space and time would begin again, it would appear to an outside observer, that no time had elapsed, thus [As I believe] the erroneous Big Bounce theory.

Peace Morph.
Old 03-10-2021, 11:47 PM
Master
Well, you debate it with Roger Penrose, the mathematician.

My understanding T.A., is that, what we perceive as "reality", actually is a translation of vibrations.
We can't perceive everything that exists in our evolved human form.
The evolved animal/mammal, over illusory time.

Which, again, the chief rebel instigated at Adams Fall.

Old 04-10-2021, 12:42 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Well, you debate it with Roger Penrose, the mathematician.

And why would I bother to debate it with Roger Penrose, who according to YOU, erroneously believes that the 'Big Bang' is the 'END' of the universe, instead of the beginning?

Have you listened to Penrose's explanation of what he believes occurred before the Big Bang?

Penrose believes that there was something before the Big Bang, and there was. The previous universe was still contracting before the Big Bang and would not stop contracting until space, time, and momentum ceased, and all that existed was the singularity, which would be spatially separated once again in the event we call the Big Bang, which is the birth of a new expanding universe.

According to the German theoretical physicist, Max Karl Ernst Ludwig Planck: One Planck time is the time it would take a photon travelling at the speed of light to cross a distance equal to one Planck length.

This is the point from where the theory of the Big Bounce originated, but according to the theory of the Big Crunch, does space momentum and time, really cease there, or does space continue to contract beyond the Planck length?

I'll have to leave that for now, something's harassing the poultry down the paddock, I'll have to check it out.

catch yo later Morph.

Ok, I'm back before the time to edit has expired, so to continue, According to the German theoretical physicist, Max Karl Ernst Ludwig Planck: One Planck time is the time it would take a photon travelling at the speed of light to cross a distance equal to one Planck length.

Anything smaller than the Planck length is not meaningful physically. But science cannot say with any certainty that there is nothing smaller that the Planck length.

Physicists call the Planck length the smallest meaningful distance, which is not the same as saying that Planck length is the smallest possible length.

As the universe contracts beyond the Planck Length, and space continues to contract does momentum also slow down, the question is, how long would it take the contracting universe, after having past Planck’s equations, to reach zero space, momentum, and time? The singularity, which contains the entire previous universe, which in reality is only "B]THOUGHT[/b]".

IMO, that which is called the Big Bang, should be called "THE GREAT AWAKENING".

Last edited by The Anointed : 04-10-2021 at 01:36 AM.
Old 04-10-2021, 03:52 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
My understanding T.A., is that, what we perceive as "reality", actually is a translation of vibrations.

And IMO you are correct, without an observer, there is no universe. In reality, there is no such thing as sound, when a tree falls in the forest there is no sound without an observer, only silent shock waves spreading out from the point of impact, unless there is a created sensor there to pick up those waves and convert them to electric pulses which are sent to the created brain, where those shock waves as converted to that which you perceive as sound.

As with the fragrance of a flower, those molecules which are released from the flower have no scent, it's only when they enter your created nostrils and are converted to electric pulses which are sent to the created brain, where they are then perceived to be a wonderful fragrance of the flower, which in reality has no colour, etc, and so it is with all the senses of the observer, without who, there would only be the swirling expanding cloud of vibrating photons, which are the quantum of the electromagnetic energy that was spewed out in the event that is called 'The Big Bang' which electromagnetic energy, we perceive as this physical universe and all therein.

You and I Morph, we are no more than a mass of swirling vibrating atoms which have no physical properties whatsoever.

May our God preserve you Morph.
Old 04-10-2021, 08:13 AM
Master

sounds like this thread is about what Oscar Wilde was saying
‘We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars’
i'd rather look at the stars than get to know the gutter really well, apparently i was born wearing that t-shirt
Old 04-10-2021, 08:51 PM
Master
Busby actually is giving explanation about what I cited earlier about some protestant teachings, which Ms. Hepburn cited me on.
It's about grace vs. works.

Of course St. Paul goes into much dialogue over this in his writings.
Meanwhile, the Catholics had gotten it right, regardong thr original sin.
Not all protestants teach what Busby thinks though.

Old 04-10-2021, 10:22 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed
In reality, there is no such thing as sound, when a tree falls in the forest there is no sound without an observer, only silent shock waves spreading out from the point of impact,...

As with the fragrance of a flower, those molecules which are released from the flower have no scent, it's only when they enter your created nostrils and are converted to electric pulses which are sent to the created brain, where they are then perceived to be a wonderful fragrance of the flower...

You and I Morph, we are no more than a mass of swirling vibrating atoms which have no physical properties whatsoever.
Oh my, your sentences are so long! GOOD! Cuz this is great stuff and needs repeating!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-10-2021, 10:22 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
Evolution of the organic brought us to where we have become created in God's image. Which is why the devil is called the ruler and god of this world.

Death is the ruler of this world Morph.

GNB, John 14: 30-31; I cannot talk with you much longer, because the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me, but the world must know that I love the Father; that is why I do everything as he commands me.

Now death, where is your victory, now, where is your sting. The Lord through his obedient servant Jesus has defeated the ruler of this world, Revelation 3:21; "To those who win the victory I will give the right to sit beside me on my throne, just as I have been victorious and now sit by my Father on his throne."

PBU you Morph.