Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 25-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Suspended
Master
My Higher Self, Guides and Angels 'my support' my 'Angels' as I call them many times - will be smiling looking down as I write this... does anyone here ever get a round peg sent to in guidance to go in a square hole - get a big hammer it'll go in...

So where did that information from my vivid dream of mine go eh, I was feeding this substance from a rose shoot to someone with covid as a cure in the early days - it was written about on many forums - in the shredder I expect, be too easy that 'have this substance for free' people of the world.

So this came to me earlier to write about this - In fact as so many times happens when having a third of skinny roll up cig in my garden, ideas and guidance just come to me.

Tell your children don't go trying this rose shoot idea at home - could be something in that could hurt, probably not but one doesn't know.... Always check with your doctor, tell them one-light says he had this dream, so what do you think doc? When you trim your roses in the Autumn, that thick shoot - that bit I was shown close up in the dream.

I better put lol to that in case someone new on here thinks I'm being serious about checking with doc.

I expect it would help a little 'power of the mind' kicks in, if it wasn't poisonous - or the boiled sweets I was offering on here many moons ago - if you were told they were a miracle cure...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...bo-effect.html

Last edited by one-light : 25-09-2021 at 02:09 PM.
Old 26-09-2021, 05:16 AM
Master
Tomorrow, probably with go to the Reservation and get some Indian food.

Nothing like a change in scenery.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-09-2021, 02:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Thank you Golden Angel - a perfect example of what we should learn here on Earth with all we've been through - is to 'keep busy' - remove 'the fear' even if people are not fully able bodied - reading writing, sorting things in draws - keep the mind busy with good thoughts, and satisfaction... keep the mind contented and happy, immune system strong, say in mind lets have a good day ...

I think it is important too to keep your stress levels in check as this to can deplete the immune system. Last year and when I feel the need I will listen to these on YouTube, so I thought I would share it here

https://youtu.be/vdv7u4NHurA

https://youtu.be/FhqDWDMxN-M

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 29-09-2021 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 26-09-2021, 06:05 PM
Suspended
Master
Nice contribution Golden Angel ill have a look later...
Old 26-09-2021, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Nice contribution Golden Angel ill have a look later...

You are most welcome one-light
Old 27-09-2021, 07:14 PM
Suspended
Master
I added this to my website today, and done a big revamp anyone interested... refresh the page, anyone been on recently.

I woke up with a sore throat the other day - i've not had one of those in yonks... I thought, a brave little bugger that virus/infection coming in this body - excuse my language here, tut tut as teacher would say, don't say it like that... It didn't stay for long - shoo be gone....

https://www.strengthinminds.co.uk
Old 29-09-2021, 08:53 AM
Suspended
Master
I'm just going to write this as it comes now - tinnitus is up a notch so some guidance going on and to be careful what I say, so i'll do that and let the words flow.... You know we get those chance meetings that are not always by chance - I was at the train station this morning with my little dog, he likes watching trains and people love him for it.

So we watched this train and this man about 35/40 started to make a fuss of Billy and we chatted... He said ive just finished my night shift and on my way back to Manchester, ok a little chat and then he said, he works in a care home - oh I said I did many talks to staff here in Macclesfield in different homes 'power of the mind' then covid stopped me - you're not allowed in here I said - we laughed and knew what I meant.

I said its nice to see some normality here on the station, he had his mask on his chin ready for action - I expect you have to wear that all the time in there? not all the time - I said that's good get some battle practice for your immune system - he was intrigued, and I gave him a flyer with my website address on.

He said they're trying to make us have the 2nd jab - one of his colleagues was still in hospital after receiving the first jab - he gave me all the details of this young lady which I'm not going to share here or i'll be in trouble - but do you know ive researched with all the details, and not a mention anywhere online, I even had the care home name, which ive been into with stay strong posters.........

And I know people might say 1 in a million, and how many its saved the jabs - so does knowledge and less fearmongering pushing immune system cells into hibernation...

So ill leave it at that for now - what's happening in different countries regarding care home staff and jabs worldwide - anyone, anything to say?
Old 29-09-2021, 10:18 AM
Administrator
Just watched the videos they are very good

Namaste
Old 29-09-2021, 03:18 PM
Master
I stay busy.
As for me, I just keep acquiring more work to do.
It seems as if I finish 1 job, 2 more jobs are added to the list. LOL!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-09-2021, 03:55 PM
Suspended
Master
Yes good idea Golden Angel - lets mix it up a bit in here, alongside the information some relaxing videos... And maybe occasionally quote something that's been said already on this thread that you might like, to bring back in view for everyone as a reminder.

And John's still smiling with his workload which is good, you'll need an apprentice lol... I forgot to tell you earlier, when in conversation at the train station - somewhere along the conversation, he said I'm going to get something online as in juices - I can't remember the word he used now, but I told him on my website there is power of the mind information to help power up the immune system.

The look of surprise on his face, he'd never heard of that!! - he said 'i'm going to read all of this later'...

Last edited by one-light : 29-09-2021 at 04:39 PM.