Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 24-07-2021, 03:46 AM
zinnat

I think that we have discussed this teacher issue enough so it is time to go back to the the thread.

I mentioned this void and great void zone previously. The next stage is called Bhawar Gufa which can be translated as Vortex Cave in english. This is a seat of Mahakal, not to be confused with lord Shiva because lord Shiva is also called Mahakal in Hinduism. This Mahakal is the most powerful entity in all spiritual realms we have discussed so far and only next to the Ultimate( The God, or whatever one wants to call that). Not only that this Mahakal is the exact duplicate of the ultimate except that it desires.

One more very important point here which should be understood here. This relation of Mahakal and the ultimate can be understood in the terms of annihilation. There are three types of annihilations. The fist one is such where only physical matter is destroyed, which means out universe as we see and understand it but that does not effect any spiritual realms and they continue to exist. The second version of annihilation affects up to the 9th realm and evey thing up that is destroyed but realms beyond 10th continue to exist. The last kind of annihilation destroys up the 13th realm, which includes Mahakal and its abode(Vortex cave) also and realms only beyond 13th continue to exist. This zone beyond 13th never cease to exist and immortal. In a sense, that is the last destination or enlightenment. Until one is at 13th realm or anyone below that, it is open to desire thus further falling. Mahakal is the God/demon of desire. In the same way, the Kal which is the administrator for up the 9th realm is the god/demon of mind. Enlightenment requires crossing both of these things.

When one reaches this vortex cave stage, one may see a giant dark indigo wheel kind of this rotating on it axis either in vision or even in the dreams. This rotating dark indigo wheel in the sign of vortex cave stage.

If we talk in the terminology of sufism, this stage is called Ana-Ul-Haq which can be translated in Aham-Bramasmi( i am the God) in Hinduism. This term was first used by a persian sufi saint Mansoor-Al-Hallaj and he was executed for this too as it was considered a serious act of blasphemy. His another very famous saying is - O muslims, save me from the God.

This topic will continue.

with love,
sanjay
Old 30-07-2021, 02:08 AM
zinnat

Sorry guys,
Had to come out of the station. Reaching home tonight.
Post later tonight or tomorrow.
With love,
Sanjay
Old 04-08-2021, 05:18 AM
zinnat

Has not able to return home yet. Perhaps tomorrow. Please bear with me.
Thanks.

With love,
Sanjay
Old 16-08-2021, 05:56 PM
I hope all is ok, zinnat.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-08-2021, 03:37 PM
Seeker

I dont know , but i tried the meditation thing for 20 to 30 years as well . Followed all the teachings , etc..... Eventually i looked up and it felt like i was the one who was sick a lot , i was the one who had more fear , i still did not have any answers after all this time . Also life was the same **** it was , with its struggles and limitations and the same stuff happening over and over. Go figure. To me the subconcious is like a dark repository where all thoughts , addictions , and habits end up . It is well hidden and very difficult if not impossible to see and do anything with. It has no face. You can stop one of your addictions 30 years ago , and one day you will wake up realizing you were dreaming about that same addiction 30 years later. If there is a spirit with a great plan , then you have to question the design of it, where this kind of setup inside one is a recipie for difficulty.
Old 23-08-2021, 04:08 PM
Seeker

Metallica Lyrics

"Until It Sleeps"

Where do I take this pain of mine?
I run, but it stays right by my side

So tear me open, pour me out
There’s things inside that scream and shout
And the pain still hates me
So hold me until it sleeps

Just like the curse, just like the stray
You feed it once and now it stays
Now it stays

So tear me open but beware
There’s things inside without a care
And the dirt still stains me
So wash me until I’m clean

It grips you, so hold me
It stains you, so hold me
It hates you, so hold me
It holds you, so hold me
Until it sleeps

So tell me why you’ve chosen me
Don’t want your grip
Don’t want your greed
Don’t want it

I’ll tear me open, make you gone
No more can you hurt anyone
And the fear still shakes me

It grips you, so hold me
It stains you, so hold me
It hates you, so hold me
It holds you, holds you, holds you
Until it sleeps

I don’t want it

So tear me open but beware
There’s things inside without a care
And the dirt still stains me
So wash me... till clean

I’ll tear me open, make you gone
No longer will you hurt anyone
And the hate still shapes me
Until it sleeps
Old 23-08-2021, 04:49 PM
Master
@ razzer … looking back at life lived, we see that everything changes, fears, desires rooted in attachments, our responses, thinking process, relationships, material wealth, health, joy, suffering … what does not change is our innate aliveness, the screen of consciousness, upon which this dream life is enacted.

Meditation is not a doing. It is merely thought rested stillness, poised in vibrancy, unexpectant, yet receptive, desireless, yet with a burning yearning to connect with our own divinity within, in humble, childlike trust and wonderment, viewing impressions, void, manifestation, energy with astonishment, without judgment, without fear, in an aspect allowing, receptive. The objective is simply to expand our field of awareness beyond limitations of mind, exiting delusion borne of illusion, activating inner polarity of sentience.

Reworded, we vaporise. All old concepts drop away.

We accept this here mind-body but recognise it as a vehicle, an instrument, ensouled by us, we being none other than God consciousness itself, albeit, for the moment veiled, that we may experience earth life contrast. A lucid dream.

We are the dreamer (subject). We are the dreamed (object). That’s all there is to it. For the object to awake … (shouldn’t it be the subject that awakes), meaning for us, here now to awake, the purpose of dreaming must end. Meaning, cessation of mind-body related fears & desires … right down to the subtlest level. Then, it’s all grace (what isn’t?)
Old 23-08-2021, 05:25 PM
razzer, I like you -you're honest

So I think meditation is not for you at this time.
But what I do think is you're like every other human being and want peace, happiness, confidence and clarity.
Maybe some wisdom and knowledge thrown in.
It doesn't have to be meditation that gets you there ...or maybe just not 'now'.
I have some suggestions...I believe once we/you know how this place works, (I call it The Secret Formula that isn't secret)...
things fall into place like crazy!
Lemme know...and we can PM...if 1 thing doesn't suit you --I have other ideas ..many roads lead to Rome.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-08-2021, 06:30 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
So I think meditation is not for you at this time.
But what I do think is you're like every other human being and want peace, happiness, confidence and clarity.
Maybe some wisdom and knowledge thrown in.
It doesn't have to be meditation that gets you there ...or maybe just not 'now'.
I have some suggestions...I believe once we/you know how this place works, (I call it The Secret Formula that isn't secret)...
things fall into place like crazy!
Lemme know...and we can PM...if 1 thing doesn't suit you --I have other ideas ..many roads lead to Rome.

Yea , maybe not at this time , or the last 20 to 30 years either. What the secret formula that isn't secret?
Old 23-08-2021, 06:31 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ razzer … looking back at life lived, we see that everything changes, fears, desires rooted in attachments, our responses, thinking process, relationships, material wealth, health, joy, suffering … what does not change is our innate aliveness, the screen of consciousness, upon which this dream life is enacted.

Meditation is not a doing. It is merely thought rested stillness, poised in vibrancy, unexpectant, yet receptive, desireless, yet with a burning yearning to connect with our own divinity within, in humble, childlike trust and wonderment, viewing impressions, void, manifestation, energy with astonishment, without judgment, without fear, in an aspect allowing, receptive. The objective is simply to expand our field of awareness beyond limitations of mind, exiting delusion borne of illusion, activating inner polarity of sentience.

Reworded, we vaporise. All old concepts drop away.

We accept this here mind-body but recognise it as a vehicle, an instrument, ensouled by us, we being none other than God consciousness itself, albeit, for the moment veiled, that we may experience earth life contrast. A lucid dream.

We are the dreamer (subject). We are the dreamed (object). That’s all there is to it. For the object to awake … (shouldn’t it be the subject that awakes), meaning for us, here now to awake, the purpose of dreaming must end. Meaning, cessation of mind-body related fears & desires … right down to the subtlest level. Then, it’s all grace (what isn’t?)

Yea probably a raised awareness is the only difference.