Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-07-2021, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Greenslade

you may have forgotten the context of the conversations. there is no meaningful conversation going on if you say you understand the difference and then go back as if you don't. the conversation becomes pointless. i will also add psychological and philosophical practice is used as a tool to open up to the divine. you can argue it isn't and some would agree. i would argue everyone has ways of the mind that help or hinder them. everyone irrespective of having any interest in spirituality.

The difference between the emotional experience and bliss.

the human body has a very powerful way of expression that is normally not tapped into. there are energetic pathways through the whole system that can become activated by the current of spirit. people do a lot of illegal and legal activities trying to mimic it. the real thing happens naturally and is far greater than anything imaginable. but in order for this to happen and in order for it to remain all the time, all of the pathways the current must pass through must be clear. or its a stop and go thing. here for a moment and then gone. during the process the power of that current and the power of that ecstatic joy push though, melt, dissolve, and blow out whats in the way. this is the process of being born again imo. we can call it a kundalini awakening, or whatever.

that process can make boot camp and other things seem like a walk in the park. its different for everyone but with similarities.

jumping ahead being in this power of ecstatic joy becomes the new normal. your mind and body adapt to this power. your joyful intoxication is like gravity. you are held in joy and silence. as they both work together. it over powers everything. except you can live in it. a new normal.

this is also where a guru works from. that deep silence and joy that is a great power. their students or visitors meditating with them if open will experience that power of joy and silence in them. that joy and silence will work in them teaching their system to become open to it. at some point the disciples will become entirely in the same power as their teacher. this has gone on since time immemorial.

i have spent time with a group in india and two gurus in the states. its all the same everywhere because this is universal and comes from the divine. people just speak to it differently from one place to another. some have more power from the silence and some more power from the bliss. but if they have the power they have both and if you or anyone else spends time with them to meditate and is open they will experience it in them.

now all of this can happen without a teacher. i had off and on experiences with it before my journey. spending time with gurus and all the time i could for the reason of this development brought me through the process to permanent. which is not the end but a new beginning.

if you understood anything i said. im not suggesting you didn't. you will know emotions and bliss are light years away from one another. entirely different things.

bliss and silence is a path in itself. not to be confused with psychological things of the mind. not that philosophy isnt a great tool. it is and can help immensely. the power is just not something that requires a certain personality, culture, background, or is manufactured by the mind.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 27-07-2021, 04:51 AM
Deactivated Account
continued

as someone whom lived his life playing football, basketball, weight training, cross country, and track in highschool, if i had time i would of continued with soccer and baseball. my life and ambition was about physical activity and using my adrenaline to have the edge against my opponents. adrenaline is not in the same world as bliss. you can experience bliss while your adrenaline is going, just as you can wity sadness, anger, love, and everything else.

you already know this if i was to take your word from your previous post. i dont why now you dont? your going back to confusing emotions with bliss. light years apart.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 27-07-2021, 10:51 AM
Thumbs up Hard not to copy your entire post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
...jumping ahead being in this power of ecstatic joy becomes the new normal. your mind and body adapt to this power, your joyful intoxication is like gravity. you are held in joy and silence as they both work
together it over powers everything except you can live in it; a new normal....
Whoa, post 251.

Best post on the Forum, imo!
And there are some great ones, right here on this thread!
I highly recommend everyone read it.
Just 2 above this post.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-07-2021, 12:46 PM
Master
Quote:
my life and ambition was about physical activity
I did different things in life, but being highly physical is where I feel best.
Old 27-07-2021, 06:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Miss Hepburn

Thanks for the kind Words. For whatever reasons the current of spirit that expresses herself with the nervous system is stronger than my eyes and ears. my intuitive feeling of it. I have more flaws that can be counted. i try to show off my flaws and not hide them to make it obvious. my reasoning is so somebody can see it doesn't require a certain type to become open to it. Which makes me have a strong desire to express the potential of opening up to the current of spirit and its expression. in my view it excites me that if its possibility for me with all my flaws its possible for everyone if they have a strong desire to reach the goal. maybe not just yet but for everyone when the time is right for them.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 27-07-2021, 06:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I did different things in life, but being highly physical is where I feel best.

thanks for sharing

learning to have a practice of some sort can transfer over to meditation or some other spiritual practice in my view.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 28-07-2021, 06:52 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
if you understood anything i said. im not suggesting you didn't. you will know emotions and bliss are light years away from one another. entirely different things.
I'd figured that out already.

Quote:
bliss and silence is a path in itself. not to be confused with psychological things of the mind. not that philosophy isnt a great tool. it is and can help immensely. the power is just not something that requires a certain personality, culture, background, or is manufactured by the mind.
This is where we differe, and what might work for you doesn't work for me. It's more of a process of neti-neti for me, in that in order to find that silence and peace - I prefer peace to bliss - I have to get through the barriers of what's holding me back, and they are all psychological. As far as I'm concerned, when you understand the psychological and get that out of the way, what's left is..... something different. This is where so many Spiritual people fall over, they want to believe that Spirituality exists in splendid isolation but that's ignorance.

You can't experience bliss and silence without the psychological.
Old 28-07-2021, 08:29 AM
Master
Speaking for myself, looking back, I recall that having no bookish knowledge of any scripture, I felt within a discontentment related to cyclic joy and sorrow. For many years, I took refuge in silence, whenever I felt consciousness contraction. A self-help therapy.

Gradually, I was able to lengthen the duration of silence. We may call it thought rested stillness. Peacefulness in emptiness. Quietude passive.

To make a long story short, what is called the kundalini rose one day without resistance, piercing the crown or fontanel. This was a direct physical experience. No room for if or but. Polarities (male/female arose … disconcerting … balanced, the ‘one’ in head split into ‘two’, descending to heart, resulting in an explosion of bliss. This then became a permanent embodiment of being. Empowerment active.

Thus … and I do not wish to rationalise or convince anyone … the difference between tranquil calm arising from cessation or emptiness is quite distinct from energised bliss simmering within in fullness. It is an attribute enabled in permanence, irrespective of the external. Mostly purring, on occasion roaring! Rapture unending.

Now, comparing notes we see that each entity has a somewhat different set of experiences. In my view, all have their own validity, somewhat like a trees roots branching in different directions, getting nourishment from the same source.

Our mind looks for validation. It’s natural. Yet, the blossoming occurs in and as ordained, in each case.
Old 28-07-2021, 10:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Greenslade

responding to your last post.

I agree with you on many levels. if we a conversation in real life i actually think there would be no disagreement. its kinda hard to nail it down what seems like difference of opinions.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 28-07-2021, 10:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for sharing Unseeking Seeker. Lots of wisdom from your experience imo.

Wherever I May Roam