Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-03-2021, 12:30 PM
Seeker

Heart Chakra and Emotions

While the opening of heart Chakra which technique is best to tackle with emotions.
Old 01-03-2021, 03:38 PM
Master
Cleanse and work with the Sacral and Navel an awful lot. And possibly also the Solar Plexus. The Heart cannot open when those chakras are still blocked or full up with old dense energies. Maybe even tune into the Root.
But emotions has mostly to do with the Navel, and depending where you are on your path also the Sacral.
When the stuff is cleared for the most part there, it is possible to open the heart.
Old 03-03-2021, 09:30 PM
Just Tim

I second everything FairyCrystal said.

On a more "theorical" point, if you wanna be more open-hearted, picture yourself on a highway. During meditation/prayer is better.

Don't worry, it's closed today, no cars to hit you. Can even hear seagulls not far.

Are you ready ? Let feelings come to you. Stop worrying about anything. They'll find a way, they have a highway just for themselves after all.

Opening the heart chakra, is opening yourself to the unknown, any given second, not only that, but on top of it being welcoming for the unknown !

Be well
Old 13-03-2021, 12:11 PM
Seeker

May be some fears going on in your mind. Be patient till whole work is done
Old 20-06-2021, 03:51 PM
Pathfinder
Just forgive all human beings and do not carry any bagages.
Old 24-06-2021, 06:42 PM
Master
If it's opening or there- there's a spell for it.. If it's a proper op opening probably downloading or uploading information..the timelines change constantly so there's a lot of shifting - you may be on a spiritual experience for a while and have nothing- I had a fake opening once but then again nothing is fake but watch what your thinking whilst it does... It's great reviving - it seems my aura has left a tempting- temptation -of a pain/threshold vibration what seems to be a form of love when I 'hurt' my self- it's delusional -but I don't feel any pain- but I have spells that are in over lays right now- cleaning them seems to be achieving them... How much is the perfect amount? My body at least... My heart chakra opened then- what's been delivered -I don't know -I'll have to unwrap the present!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 24-06-2021, 09:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshaKantaSharma
Just forgive all human beings and do not carry any bagages.

............and I might add, the person should go out of their way showing various forms of love and as a result of that, the Heart Chakra will open all on her own.

If thiss is not done, whatever a person does, it might open the Heart Chakra but the Heart Chakra will start to go back to where it was.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 25-06-2021, 04:13 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajneshrai
While the opening of heart Chakra which technique is best to tackle with emotions.
Emotions isn't just a Heart Chakra thing. Emotions will be linked to all of them, which is one of the factors at play within the Chakra's. Which is why so many false teachers who try to get people to force Chakra's like the "3rd eye" should be avoided...these people cause more damage while preying on aspirations.

As far as your question, don't rush it would be my best advice for you. During such time's for any focusing of an Chakra keep aware of changes within and about. Be watchful of subtle changes, water is one of the most powerful forces in nature due to its subtle nature.
Chakra's aren't typically closed to be opened, each person has a different focus on different chakra/s. This doesn't mean the others are closed, Chakra's is like a eco-system of energy. If you intentionally or unintentionally alter the eco-system. Understanding the cause and effect's of such change.
Old 25-06-2021, 08:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
............and I might add, the person should go out of their way showing various forms of love and as a result of that, the Heart Chakra will open all on her own.

If thiss is not done, whatever a person does, it might open the Heart Chakra but the Heart Chakra will start to go back to where it was.
Yeah, and you cannot do that unless you've cleared out the baggage which is why you should focus on the first 3 chakras to do so.
Then you can slowly begin to open your heart. And typically the heart needs lots of healing too. But this cannot really be addressed well without first doing the foundation: the first 3 chakras.
The Heart chakra is the bridge between the lower and higher ones, so a very delicate one. With a solid -cleansed- foundation you can take that step to the higher ones.
And of course much of this goes simultaneously, there's overlaps and they're all connected. As you work on 1 or a few chakras you automatically work on the others too. But the Heart is usually not the best place to start. Neither is the 3rd eye.
But people usually don't listen. They will find out anyways, the hard way.
Old 26-06-2021, 12:10 AM
Master
I broadly agree with a couple of previous posts, the place to start is actually at the navel, tune in to that chakra and you will find plenty of baggage to start working with. To open the heart chakra you need to be ready to enter into ‘the dark night of the soul’, it’s a very grim place to be and you don’t want to take the baggage from the navel and sacral chakras in with you, clear those first - Just sit or lie quietly and to begin see how the navel area feels.

None of this is quick, it takes time, and as much time as is needed, there’s no gain in rushing it.