Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-05-2021, 07:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Buying an Orgone as a present

Hi all,

Its a big birthday coming up for my friend and we dont usually buy each other presents, but this year i want to surprise her with a Orgone Pyramid. She was the one who got me into crystals so i know she is going to love whatever crystals i get her, but i want it to be as generic as possible, something that everyone needs/would want. I found a beautiful orgone that looks lovely which contains clear quartz, obsidian and Malachite. The Clear quartz and obsidian i am confident are pretty universal for everyone but im unsure on the Malachite, i would welcome your view on if i am taking a chance with this element or would this be a safe choice too?

Thanks all
Old 08-05-2021, 07:35 PM
Master
None of these are universal for everyone. I never really like clear quartz, and obsidian is definitely an acquired taste as it can be too much for some. Malachite also is very personal. I don't like it much myself, so not universal.
The same goes for orgonite. There are some lovely pieces out there, but I rather not have orgonite. I want my crystals natural and not embedded in a chemical substance.

So... it's up to you what you. Use your intuition.
Old 09-06-2021, 05:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
None of these are universal for everyone. I never really like clear quartz, and obsidian is definitely an acquired taste as it can be too much for some. Malachite also is very personal. I don't like it much myself, so not universal.
The same goes for orgonite. There are some lovely pieces out there, but I rather not have orgonite. I want my crystals natural and not embedded in a chemical substance.

So... it's up to you what you. Use your intuition.

I know you aren't showing much love for orgonites and I understand your reason. However I believe there is a difference from mass produced orgonites in a factory vs a hand made one by someone loving what he does. I met someone using natural~ ingredients too and was quite interesting.

Malachite is something I should explore more, I have a raw piece but haven't used it much since it is raw and you know.. I heard that better maybe just go with Moldavite and call it a day Though I am sure those two are different for numerous reasons
Old 10-06-2021, 04:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauraadele18

EXCERPT

I found a beautiful orgone that looks lovely which contains clear quartz, obsidian and Malachite. The Clear quartz and obsidian i am confident are pretty universal for everyone but im unsure on the Malachite, i would welcome your view on if i am taking a chance with this element or would this be a safe choice too?

Thanks all

Clear Quartz, Obsidian and Malachite in Organite would make a very unique present. I have never seen Organite in that combination but it surely sounds like something I would want.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-06-2021, 11:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
I know you aren't showing much love for orgonites and I understand your reason. However I believe there is a difference from mass produced orgonites in a factory vs a hand made one by someone loving what he does. I met someone using natural~ ingredients too and was quite interesting.

Malachite is something I should explore more, I have a raw piece but haven't used it much since it is raw and you know.. I heard that better maybe just go with Moldavite and call it a day Though I am sure those two are different for numerous reasons
Factory made? I never thought about that. I'm basing my findings & feelings on what I have experienced, which is 'home made' with love and dedication by spiritual people.
It also depends what exactly is put in it and in that sense maybe a factory made one would be better. I've seen pieces made by people with metal in it, safety pins, copper triangles etc. that aren't geometry correct, spirals that don't curve properly but have angles etc. etc.
I do not want any energy thing with spikey stuff in it or a flawed spiral.
I guess factory made would mean that if metal objects are included, they're at least properly shaped.
Now I don't keep an eye on what's out there as I'm not interested so I don't know if this is still done with the metal stuff in it.
Sometimes I do see some beautiful pieces offered on FB and some are tempting, but to me more as 'bling bling', pretty items. Nevertheless, I've seen some intriguing pyramids! If I'd ever buy a piece it would be for that, decorative, alluring item, not the same as a crystal.

All that also because I know metal, copper etc., which was often used in the past too in home cleansing/protecting etc., needs cleansing regularly. How can you do that when it's in chemical substance?
And I know that any synthetic material alters energy. If memory serves, this was measured too. So I don't want my crystals embedded in something synthetic.
And if there's spikey things in it... read some Feng Shui. Anything spikey is not handy energetically. UNLESS you know what you're doing and use it specifically.
I think most people aren't aware of this all and just go for "pretty".

In any case, if people are happy with it, no skin of my nose. It's just not for me.
Old 10-06-2021, 02:06 PM
This is a perfect place to ask this question since I have 2 of these
palm size orgonite pyramids....what do you do with them ---any examples?
Need some ideas.
Thanks very much in advance!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-06-2021, 03:55 PM
Experiencer
Regarding factory made, I meant to say produced in mass, industrially, assembled by robots - soulless and made for pure profit.
Old 10-06-2021, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This is a perfect place to ask this question since I have 2 of these
palm size orgonite pyramids....what do you do with them ---any examples?
Need some ideas.
Thanks very much in advance!

You can use them like any other size of Orgonite.

If you are into massage work, use them on certain people
as a massage tool to get in to 'deeper' places.

In a group sitting, you could pass them around and the one who is 'holding' could give/relate their experience, etc.

At home, they are nice to place in your lap and by your pillow at night.

While at home, placing by the door as a protector.

If you use various things such as Selenite, Salt, Black Tourmaline, etc., you might want to give them 'time together'.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.