Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-11-2020, 11:35 AM
Experiencer
Back to 2005 Solving Family Problems

Today I had a really cool lucid dream, created/choosed by mi higher self.

It was a lucid dream because I didn't feel any separation in comparison to the OBE0's - Nertheless, lucid dreams are very useful to dissolve inner fears in a very effective way.

Since they are useful I go with them. That's my atittude towards then.

I was having my today's mind, inside my 2005 body & reality back then.

I remember talking to my fathers about a very serious warning that my sister would have, and could be totally prevented by them.

I was explainning to my fathers that I was coming from the future, and they should have to start preparing for today, Explainning every details of the upcoming problem and they were listenning actively

The problem still persists in my reality of today, so I didn't really traveled back in time successfully.. But maybe there is a parallel reality running in 2005 right now, so I actually did manage to save my family?

I wonder and ask, what is the purpose of this lucid dream then?
Old 30-11-2020, 12:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Today I had a really cool lucid dream, created/choosed by mi higher self.

It was a lucid dream because I didn't feel any separation in comparison to the OBE0's - Nertheless, lucid dreams are very useful to dissolve inner fears in a very effective way.

Since they are useful I go with them. That's my atittude towards then.

I was having my today's mind, inside my 2005 body & reality back then.

I remember talking to my fathers about a very serious warning that my sister would have, and could be totally prevented by them.

I was explainning to my fathers that I was coming from the future, and they should have to start preparing for today, Explainning every details of the upcoming problem and they were listenning actively

The problem still persists in my reality of today, so I didn't really traveled back in time successfully.. But maybe there is a parallel reality running in 2005 right now, so I actually did manage to save my family?

I had plenty of similar lucid dreams.. and even out of body experiences.. I don't know my friend.. the higher self rarely makes contact to get more understanding from it..
Old 30-11-2020, 11:30 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom

With dreams, EVERY TINY detail can be important. Dreams communicate in layers - what might be apparent at a higher level can be completely turned on it's head when the details are examined, and both interpretations informative.

Some general questions - To what degree were you lucid in this dream? To what degree, if any, do you feel you consciously influenced this dream?

The above quotes seem somewhat contradictory. So, you were talking to your father, but your sister 'would have' a serious warning?

I would very much like to see a more detailed account of this dream. Time displaced dreams often have an important message to tell.
Old 01-12-2020, 12:43 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
With dreams, EVERY TINY detail can be important. Dreams communicate in layers - what might be apparent at a higher level can be completely turned on it's head when the details are examined, and both interpretations informative.

Some general questions - To what degree were you lucid in this dream? To what degree, if any, do you feel you consciously influenced this dream?

The above quotes seem somewhat contradictory. So, you were talking to your father, but your sister 'would have' a serious warning?

I would very much like to see a more detailed account of this dream. Time displaced dreams often have an important message to tell.

Yes I completely agree on that. The information comes, and my mind transforms it into the most appropiate form based concept to my understanding.

It was about 30% control, in comparison to an out of body experience.

It was only the role of the messenger from the future.

I remember being on my family's house on the kitchen, listenning to a typical conversation while eating.

Somehow I heard about the year 2005 during that conversation.

Then I quickly though about, "I have traveled back in time?", Because I had my current present memory there.

So then, really quickly I interrupted the conversation, and said something like this "Listen, I know this seem weird but I am coming from the future, and I am controling this body.

From there I started to talk about all of the futures big problems my family would face, and suffer from those because I do care about them.

They were looking without saying a word, or answering back.

What if the lessons of this... is for me to right now learn a way to predict the future in the present active moment, so I can help people?

Rather than looking back in regret of not doing anything, because I can't time travel, So I can help people in the present moment avoiding them a painful future, all by myself like taking the role of the active hero?

That makes sense to me in my being level, I think that was that the message.

I even write down a post called "The Heroic Fight Against Evil" , the same very day.

Now I realize that post was actually inspired by the core message of this lucid dream experience back in time. I wasn't aware that it would be a connection, but yes it is.

The message was to become an active hero in the present moment helping people in the now, in order to avoid them suffering and pain on their future - Instead of feeling sorry for myself trying to change the past while being completely neutral & disengaged.

If I was more of a hero back then in 2005, I could totally prevented all of family big pain, but because I chosed to do nothing.. I let evil to win, and I completely accept that lesson.

I have to become an active helper for people, while choosing the loving/caring side... Because If I do nothing, I know the terrible consequences of neutrality against evil, and now I'm not going to let that happen ever again

I will actively help people for their long-term happiness regardless of the challenge, is my responsability. In and out of the body.