Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 19-11-2020, 08:17 AM
Seeker

Amateur numerology opinions of possible future events

Dear people,

My hobby is amateur-numerology.
In my own home-made way I tackle this topic and there is great fun for me in trying to figure out numerology-cycles.

Currently, the presidency is an interesting topic.
I have tried to make sense of the coming period in a numerology-way.
Below are some interpretations of mine I made earlier for myself a while ago already, at my own leisure.
Obviously they are just that: my personal interpretations of the symbolic numerology numbers, not facts.
The numerology interpreting is what makes it soo hard.
And I am, obviously, fallible, so please take this text below with a grain of salt.

Have a nice day!🌻
Kind regards, Pepijn
---
Living in America: Perhaps a possible numerological outlook for the coming years:

~ A Shift ~

- It will be a contested election.
- Two days after the general election, on November-5-2020 there will be an important announcement by the Biden/Harris camp. My interpretation of this announcement is that they will claim victory. Legal contesting will start, because
- On November-3-2020, the general election date, I interpret that Trump/ Pence will have claimed victory
- This legal contesting and recounting perhaps will start on November-4-2020
- The contested election will be fought out in all the courts and the disputing or talk of this contesting seems to go on untill the spring of 2021. On May-5-2021 there could be an announcement concerning the past general election.
- There could be talk of a bypass of congress meanwhile during late 2020-early 2021 (via an obscure[?] law/ rule?), and...
- ...Trump will stay in office perhaps longer than expected, but...
- ...The democrats will win the long-term contesting in courts. There seems to be talk of a spring delay in the new Biden term.
- The topic of presidential pardon potentially seems to return in late 2021 or early 2022.
- Around the month June of 2022 seems to be important in connection to the presidency of Joe Biden.
- The Mueller investigation or elements of it will return in '21 and '22. The Deutsche Bank Trump-saga will also come to the forefront in 2021 and especially in 2023 (which will lead to an eventual overhaul of sorts for Deutsche Bank in 2023-2024).
- Trump could fall from personal power after his presidency in the summer to late summer of 2023.
- Possibly a change or adjustment of press or media regulations in 2022.
- There will be a change in the voting system in 2021-2022. Possibly a change in gerrymandering. The year of 2022 is symbolic in this regard: a sort of closing of a (20th century) chapter, and the beginning of a new 21st century chapter.
The change in the voting system will lead to lots more minorities and former immigrants finding their voting rights or voting 'voice' and power so to speak. This will be an important shift in the US in the years 2022-2026.
Old 20-11-2020, 09:53 PM
Knower

This does not look like numerology. One would call it short-term prophecy.
Old 21-11-2020, 07:19 AM
Seeker

You are right, it doesn't look like numerology,..next time I'll add some of the calculations. Thanks!
I certainly used my own home-made way of numerology as basis though, couldn't have done it without.
Old 21-11-2020, 03:32 PM
Seeker

~Tiger Woods Retires?~

Dear people of the forum,

Perhaps,..there is a high numerological probability that Tiger Woods will retire the next few coming months.
Around the turn of the new year 2021/ possibly early spring 2021 he could announce it.

At least,..that is the fallible interpretation I am making.
...a retirement, or a new direction in his life...

(Special request for Untersberg56)
All the numerological "end-of-cycle"- signs are there:
- December he will turn 45 (=9);
- 334 tournaments played (=64=1);
- 86 majors played (=14=5);
- 81 majors played as a pro (=9);
- 190 top tens (=1);
- 82 PGA wins (=1);

Interesting trivia:
T 4
I 1
G 3
E 5
R 2
= 15 =6

W 6
O 7
O 7
D 4
S 3
= 27 = 9
--------------
6 + 9 = 15 (=6)
Woods won 15 majors (=6).
He was born at time 10:50pm (=15=6)/ 22:45 (=49).
Cuts made = 292 (=49).

He played 86 majors, with the emphasis on 6 in his first name and name-total.
He played 81 majors as a pro, with the emphasis on 9 in his last name.

Kind regards, Pep
Old 22-11-2020, 10:33 PM
Knower

Could you explain the letters to numbers sequence in Tiger Woods' name. What is the table you are using?
Just my humble opinion as a foreigner: there is no way they are going to allow the Democrats to have power whatever it takes.
Old 26-11-2020, 10:25 AM
Seeker

Hi, good question.

Just google:
Cheiro book of numbers pdf.

And you'll find out exactly.
Old 26-11-2020, 11:32 AM
Seeker

A lot of methods or ways are merely instruments to find out what works best for you.
My unsolicited opinion is: go with a method or methods that resonates most with you. Whether that's Cheiro or anything else..
It starts and ends with you, and what you feel is best for you.
X
Old 26-11-2020, 12:29 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepijn
~Tiger Woods Retires?~

Dear people of the forum,

Perhaps,..there is a high numerological probability that Tiger Woods will retire the next few coming months.
Around the turn of the new year 2021/ possibly early spring 2021 he could announce it.

At least,..that is the fallible interpretation I am making.
...a retirement, or a new direction in his life...

(Special request for Untersberg56)
All the numerological "end-of-cycle"- signs are there:
- December he will turn 45 (=9);
- 334 tournaments played (=64=1);
- 86 majors played (=14=5);
- 81 majors played as a pro (=9);
- 190 top tens (=1);
- 82 PGA wins (=1);

Interesting trivia:
T 4
I 1
G 3
E 5
R 2
= 15 =6

W 6
O 7
O 7
D 4
S 3
= 27 = 9
--------------
6 + 9 = 15 (=6)
Woods won 15 majors (=6).
He was born at time 10:50pm (=15=6)/ 22:45 (=49).
Cuts made = 292 (=49).

He played 86 majors, with the emphasis on 6 in his first name and name-total.
He played 81 majors as a pro, with the emphasis on 9 in his last name.

Kind regards, Pep

--> for Untersberg56..
To add with regards to Tiger Woods and his possible retiring: number 16 (a number connected to Tiger Woods his age) in Cheiro his book denotes:
"A tower struck by lightning from which a man is falling with a Crown on his head".
Old 01-12-2020, 04:28 PM
Knower

Pepijn

"A tower struck by lightning from which a man is falling with a crown on his head." Sounds more political than sporting don't you think?
Old 02-12-2020, 04:23 AM
Master
Different cultures have their own numerological methodology. Its like nuisances in the same religion as practiced in different countries. As you have stated a person chooses a method that touches them. I do not want to get into value judging what has been shared because I can appreciate the flow regardless of the methodology.

I learned numerology via the Hebrew Qabbalah. Their system of numerology is called “gematria.“ Words in the Hebrew alphabet correlate with numbers. It is and alphanumeric system. So you put a bunch of numbers together and those numbers translate into words.

The Romans did the same thing; they had an alphanumeric system also, where their alphabet stood for letters and numbers combined in the same symbols. I also looked into the traditional approach to numerology as well as other prophetic systems. Mathematics is the foundation of science; it is the language of science. Numerology heavily influenced the development of mathematics.

I have found numerology to be more of and investigative tool than a tool for prophesy. It is the same with The Tarot. Lots of people use the tarot for prophesy; but that is just the method which touched me. My Qabbalistic instruction taught that we should use the tarot for consciousness development and not merely fortune telling. This is the Qabbalistic approach. No better or worst, just what resonates with a person. I have been exposed to numerology for many decades but I am not familiar with “Cheiro Book of Numbers. All of life can be reduced to a numerical equation.

I dated a woman who had a Masters Degree in Mathematics and she also dabbled in numerology. She would often say these tidbits out of the blue, like “form follows function,” as related to process and content. Action and reaction are equations which we write consciously or unconsciously. Everything is unfolding according to the way the equation is written. What if human life was like a computer binary language code, with only two answers; TRUE (1) and FALSE (0), and you get all of this.