Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-08-2020, 06:03 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
God is expressed by the garbage his followers do.

I agree that your morals are inferior to mine, as demonstrated by your respect for a genocidal prick of a god, and his immoral religion.

Regards
DL
SS-i truly feel sad that you do not know or understand our loving, caring God!! The lengths He has gone too in order to save us bc He loves us. The garbage that his followers do is a reflection of sin-not God.

I challenge you once again to try an gain an in depth understanding of morals-I also challenge you once again to lay aside your anger at God for the next 30 days and truly and earnestly in prayer seek Him out-

Yes as a human my morals are not as Gods morals-however-our God has provided away for us to receive forgiveness.

Once again, I challenge you to lay aside religion-lay aside the church-and seek God directly-

You must know that despite how angry yo are at God-He loves you and is waiting for you to come to him-talk to him about your anger-your disbelief-your hopelessness and give Him the opportunity.

It isnt about morals SOUL SEEKER-it never was
Old 05-08-2020, 06:46 PM
Soul Seeker

Immoral is as immoral does.

Ride your scapegoat into hell.

--------------

On Jesus dying for a devil lie you.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fiber as Yahweh.

Regards
DL
Old 05-08-2020, 07:06 PM
Experiencer

SS-concentrate your reading on the new testement-there you will find the proof you require to believe-
Old 08-08-2020, 09:34 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
SS-concentrate your reading on the new testement-there you will find the proof you require to believe-

Is that the one where Jesus returns to murder all who do not accept him as leader?

You are looking forward to our next genocide. Right?

If reading it again is what has made you idol worship a genocidal prick of a god, no thanks. Burn that garbage. It has made you as immoral as the god you idol worship.

Regards
DL
Old 08-08-2020, 10:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Is that the one where Jesus returns to murder all who do not accept him as leader?

You are looking forward to our next genocide. Right?

If reading it again is what has made you idol worship a genocidal prick of a god, no thanks. Burn that garbage. It has made you as immoral as the god you idol worship.

Regards
DL

Soul seeker,

I suspect you might be a decent guy deep down..............

........... and I doubt you talk to your mother like that.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 08-08-2020, 11:16 PM
ketzer

Quote:
DL
Err....ah...ya, that is in there isn't it. Well, there is a lot of good stuff in there too. One can toss it all out, or one can try to decipher what might be a message of peace, love, and forgiveness, vs. what might have been added to frighten the faithless and cheer up the faithful, who were being persecuted at the time, with delightful tales of bloody revenge and triumph. The Bible really is a versatile book, there is something there for everyone, and unfortunately I do mean everyone.

It seems to me that if one's metal detector is going off, they dig down a bit to see if there may be a coin or maybe a ring forgotten and buried among all that dirt long ago.
Old 09-08-2020, 01:37 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Soul seeker,

I suspect you might be a decent guy deep down..............

........... and I doubt you talk to your mother like that.

I do not need to. She has morals that tell her your genocidal prick of a god is a prick.

You should be so intelligent, moral and wise.

Why do you keep running from discussing his immoral ways?

Are you that much of a moral coward?

Regards
DL
Old 09-08-2020, 01:41 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Err....ah...ya, that is in there isn't it. Well, there is a lot of good stuff in there too. One can toss it all out, or one can try to decipher what might be a message of peace, love, and forgiveness, vs. what might have been added to frighten the faithless and cheer up the faithful, who were being persecuted at the time, with delightful tales of bloody revenge and triumph. The Bible really is a versatile book, there is something there for everyone, and unfortunately I do mean everyone.

It seems to me that if one's metal detector is going off, they dig down a bit to see if there may be a coin or maybe a ring forgotten and buried among all that dirt long ago.

It would have to have a lot of value to override the evil in Yahweh and make him a palatable god.

What moral trait do you see in Yahweh that can override genocide and infantaside?

I can think of none.

Regards
DL