Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-07-2020, 11:56 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
^^ You read that one.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
^^ You read that one.

Haha. That was after I already commented.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:45 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
Haha. That was after I already commented.
Haha, you read another.
A third one even.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:48 PM
Master

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Haha, you read another.
A third one even.
Starting ... now!

Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:12 AM
Knower

I think this is normal.
it sounds like you've sought lessons and teachers and a variety of practice your whole life. maybe most of the seeking and the teaching came from outside.

maybe your inner teacher is ready to step in.
this means much of what other teachers have given you will start to dissolve.
so that your own lessons arise. I'm speculating.

also, with the current alignment shifts and the world energy getting all fuzzy,
some people are experiencing a heightening in all, others a kind of shut down.
trust your journey
trust your self
relax, get busy with things that are not related to spirituality.
attend to your physical and emotional and intellectual bodies.

the journey and the path often walk to you just as you to them

good luck
peace and love
F
Old 02-08-2020, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Im 43, been involved in spirituality most of my life, almost ocd the heck out of every subject, the ones i found any ability in, i offered out, i listened to the ages of eons ago up untill now, the great gurus, the not so great gurus, spent a long time learning, listening, giving, and i suddenly find myself at a point where it all feels like **. Were not talking a little into it hitch, ive dedicated my whole life to a spiritual education, and now it feels like **! So im not looking for how to get back on the path! or how to meditate and i will feel better, looking for experiences similiar and where they led you to :) appreciate your time x

Hi Loopy long time no see ...

Sometimes we can become absorbed into a certain field of life and at a point something happens that allows us to reflect . My mums fellas mum had 60 years of christianity overload and then said it was a load of ****. at a certain point .

It's a good sign to be honest isn't it because at a point something no longer serves you .

For myself there is either something that is lived as a way of life or there is something that is being searched for in someway that isn't lived .

I suppose it's down to looking at the energy of discontentment with what you are presenting and asking oneself why do I feel like I do ..

Spirituality always reflects upon the self at the end of the day and that is why it doesn't matter how good anyone is at tai chi or how many healing certificates you have hanging on your wall there has to be peace within oneself as oneself .

That is something one can never become discontented about .

The million dollar question is for folks to know how to attain peace with oneself .

Does the answer lie in reading about non duality and intellectualising the concept that no-one is here? lol .

x daz x
Old 02-08-2020, 10:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Im 43, been involved in spirituality most of my life, almost ocd the heck out of every subject, the ones i found any ability in, i offered out, i listened to the ages of eons ago up untill now, the great gurus, the not so great gurus, spent a long time learning, listening, giving, and i suddenly find myself at a point where it all feels like **. Were not talking a little into it hitch, ive dedicated my whole life to a spiritual education, and now it feels like **! So im not looking for how to get back on the path! or how to meditate and i will feel better, looking for experiences similiar and where they led you to :) appreciate your time x

I'm in my ninth decade. I've been 'looking' for eight of them. Like you the endless searches have ended in nothing. No, not quite nothing - I do know that I know nothing - whereby this knowledge of knowing nothing can also be turned into words of wisdom by some who cannot bear the thought of living in a world where goodies and baddies don't exist.
I'm pretty sure that all we 'know' of everything has been driven and built on by our individual and collective imaginations. Those old initial tales have always been added to and compiled in such a way that they have been turned into beliefs for those who cannot live without a reason. The thought of there being a universe not overlooked by some great and all powerful arbitrator is sheer poison to them.
Then we have science - the opposite - but a science which admits it knows nothing and changes its mind every few years as new facts or instances appear.
Nevertheless the world has moved (forwards or backwards depending upon your personal POV) ridding itself to a great extent of poverty and disease as well as ridding itself to a great extent of delusion. The main impetus here has been science and medicine and the spread of compassion through the human race.
Personally I'm sure that when that which we so eagerly talk of as The Truth finally comes to light we'll have our socks knocked off.
As the end of my life approaches I realise that I don't need any imagined burdens on my back: no Jesus, no Buddha, no Mohammed, etc., - and especially no moral entity breathing down my neck.
It's all the same to the universe how I live, at a guess I'd say the universe, through its evolution is only really interested in the back-up that I and you give. It needs to know of our experiences and surprisingly replies to our feedback in ways that we have ignored - being so busy with those things instilled by our imaginations over 2000 or more years.
Oddly enough SF is coming to an end at the time when my own search has reached its end - not that I connect these factors in any way.
But I'm going to read a few good detective stories now, listen to some good music and otherwise embed myself in everyday habits without thinking I'm wasting my time.
My life experiences tell me that things aren't as they seem I'm not going to seek an explanation any longer - I'll just live.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:15 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:

I'm not so far behind you in age. My 6 1/2 years here has been one long consolidation. I've brushed with a number of belief systems, had a long (22 year) involvement with Qabala and Tarot (as a book of wisdom), involved with sorcery (which at least showed me by results that I was able to harness certain powers - probably closer to the occult, oh dear!).

But in the end it was about refining higher principles, shedding delusion, driving my own life. I had to turn the meanings behind the icons and totems of said belief systems into practical ways of living. I've put much of the related practices behind me now - historic steps on 'the path'.

It's taken a great deal of self-criticism and honesty - and it seems you're at that point now where, in your act of living, you need to distil what's useful from all those years and just get on with living - they haven't been wasted...after all, they've helped bring you to where you are. Gradually find things: hobbies, people, attitudes, activities in the world that please you where you can exert your positive power. Dance is a great uplifter if there's a dance-fit class near you. Ok, at first you might be apprehensive but if it's worth attending the atmosphere will be uplifting and you'll soon make progress. I attend Zumba which, in spite of lockdown, is just re-opening here. (I live in the South).

As for my Tarot deck...yes, I sometimes turn to it for inspiration (I'm a freelancer not doing too well during lockdown - thankfully a lot can be done over the internet but studio visits...? Uh-oh) but I've rarely time for 'pathworking' now. Never done readings.

Anyway, I won't keep on. I'll just wish you all the best turning what seems a crisis into a transition!

Lorelyen.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Master
Fantastic replies thankyou all so much xx gonna miss ya all x

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~