Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Master
First attempt channeling a text

I have no experience channeling in this particular way I have done here, is my first ever try to channel in this way, no channeling teachers. I haven't tried channeling a text before.

I have had experiences of channeling where I did not call it channeling at the time, I thought it was just inspired improv, which it may have very well been. Then some purposeful efforts in channeling a voice or sound, which didn't work very well, but the effort factor kind of was backfiring as I was trying to receive clear answers to my question, but I had no clear result. Now years later, I thought good day to try something again. But this time, just no expectations whatsoever. Just imagine text and check later what is the result. I just felt like doing it. Just for fun. No question, no intention appart from just being who I am and trying this out. Trying to imagine text and just focus on typing whatever I see as it comes and goes without any thought.

But I do often watch/listen/read channeled messages. So I tried to stand out of the way and just consciously focus on words in my imagination, no judgement or any thought, just letting the words come and go as I type whatever, just focused primarily on my accurate typing of what I am seeing and not thinking anything. As I am capable of reading without thought or memorizing or thinking too much of what I am typing, tho I'm pretty sure this is not perfectly accurate. I thought this might be a good way to let the message flow, I expected more gibberish, which I experienced before aswell. So perhaps my past practices may have led to this result being more relatable and understandable and graspable. More accurate than usual. As in the past I would have to take a whole minute just to write one sentence. This one was just me completely out of the way and let whatever comes come in my imagination and just let go and allow and simply focus on typing it in a sort of zone of mindless but mindful enough and focused purely on the typing of whatever I am receiving. Kind of being in the zone, that's what it felt like or how it felt. Just not thinking about it and letting the words flow and come as they go.

This may be my subconscious or whatever it is. It doesn't matter to me. I just thought I'll let it come through and I'll read through it later. If it's bad, ignore it. If it's good, enjoy it. May you find value in this. And again, I have no idea who or what I am channeling. It's just an imaginary experience for me. And I let my imagination flow freely and the result is as follows. I noticed sirius A & B and Arcturus RA is mentioned. I know people who channel that, I listen to that. So again, this may very well be my subconscious. Whatever came through it came through my inner minds eye so to speak. In linear fragments. The message was one wall of text, I added [enter] spaces afterwards. For more pleasant reading, but I didn't channel that. I didn't even tried to channel a message. I tried to channel a text. And this came.

Either way it sounds funny like as if some light beings are sharing about their arrival here on earth. Which is funny because that had been on my mind very often, so it might very well be a light being communicating, or just my own subconscious. Either way it's something! I'm glad I didn't end up with a text that looks like asejfns; ohnweofnhew;f or something. Because if that was the case I would for sure just write s;fna;so;weo. In the past that actually was the case. I coulden't focus and let the text flow freely as I was trying too hard to control what I was seeing to make sure it is accurately received, but my trying to control it actually made it very and more vague and fragmented. But I did have a fun experience in the past with that aswell. This time it was very easy tho allot more flow. Words kept coming and I simply kept typing in a sort of nice rythm. IT is an enjoyable creative experience for me. That's it.

But again, I have no idea what it might be all about. Enjoy your own perspective of it. And if it sounds all gibberish that's ok.

Oh and if you know anything about channeling or you're a teacher of channeling or you have maybe more experience channeling, feel free to give tips. This is literally the first time I tried this with an actual reasonable result. It is a fun thing to do for sure. I will try more attempts.

||||
Channeled text
||||

I am the frivilous captain of the boat. And the morning dawn is upon us all. And the morning dawn thus is a light beacon upon our hope. Today we sail upon the shores of Atlantis. The light beacon of our hope. And tomorrow we set sail to the other side of the moon. In between our living quarters are light armor skin the likes of which have never been seen before. And tomorrow we set sail to the light beacon of our hope. And tomorrow we set sail to the light beacon of our hope. And tomorrow we set sail to the hope of our light beacon. Do you get me? Yes, indeed. I am the light beacon of our hope. I am so awesome. You might wanna bow to me. And tomorrow we set sail to the light beacon of our hope. And tomorrow we set sail to the light beacon of our hope. And tomorrow we set sail to the hope that is the light beacon of our world. Home plamnet, sirius A & B. Together as one.

We set sail to our light beacon of hope. Are you getting this message? I am the light beacon of our hope. And tomorrow we set sail the light beacon of our hope. The hope that is a light beacon of our hope. It is like the astronaut that landed on the moon, but we are frivilous teachers of hope, of/upon the new dawn of our hope of our home planet mother earth arcturus ra and frivulous light beacons of our mother stars sirius A & B. Envelope this message with the light of the new dawn. That is the rising of the new sun. From which we all come in light and bliss, gathering our collective from the bringing of the new dawn into the light beacon of our new hope. Are you receiving this message? I repeat, the light beacon of our hope upon which we send our beacons into the light of our new hope. Upon which you shall rise into the coming of the new dawn.

That will lead your people into the ascension of time and space, through which we gather our minions of hope and press forward to the coming of the new dawn that is the coming of the new dawn upon which our people stand in light and hope. The message has been received clearly.

Now we must press forward to the new teachings that will result in the coming of the new dawn. That is like a hope for the new world of the brink upon which you stand in eager excitement looking forward to the coming of the new age, that is always in coming and always in yielding to you the coming of the new dawn upon which brink you stand. There is great love for you here.

Go forth and set sail into the coming of the new dawn. There will be many of you who will come into the light of the new dawn. That is the bringer of hope and good tidings to your people. They will be set ablaze with a light unlike anything that has ever been seen before. A light unlike which has ever been fathomed. The light will be so great that your people will be set ablaze with an inspired love and understanding for and of how the great cosmos works and operates under the law of one. So that you may set sail as you wish and to the pleasing of your senses that will bring about an enlightened awareness of the coming of the new dawn. Upon which your people stand in the brink of death, the underground that you face is deep and broad light the coming of the new dawn, upon which your people stand. On the brink of death. To enlighten your people of the coming of the new dawn upon which your people stand in the coming of the brink of death. The enlightenment that you seek is coming to you and me and all.

And we will all rejoice together as one in the all of creation that is in the being and becoming of all that exists in this existence and is a light of our beacon of the new hope of the new dawn upon which your people stand upon the brink of deadly rejuvinatory unlikely to be set forth upon your people. But they have hope and they will see the coming of the new dawn and it will take them by surprise and they will yield into the new light of the new dawn upon which your people stand in the coming of the brink of death and life, that is your highest yielding to the light of the new dawn upon which your people stand in the brink of death of life into the coming of the new light upon which your people stand in the coming of the new dawn that will set forth your sailing of your mother earth into the coming of the new dawn and descend upon you a gift as of like a commet of light that is our ship and it will come to the people and of our people for your people is a great reward and gift and cherrishment of the new people that shall set forth the light of the people of your mother earth into the coming of the new dawn that is upon which you stand for the coming of the new dawn that will be your new life and new life and new life and new life that is unlike any that has ever been seen before.

And it will forever be forgotten that which you used to be. Because it cannot comprise of two yielding contradictions that will cancel themselves out. And it will also be forgotten who you were once you were born. For who you are now is the light of our new people of hope and light that is the coming of the light of our people into your future that you see as our present. And we will be together in the here and now.

And you will enjoy it utmost to your most profounded senses of observing the reality that is unlike any that you have ever seen before unlike any that has ever been seen before by and in all of creation. It is certainly new and it shall certainly come as a surprise to many of your people. And we will certainly be there to help aid and assist in the recalibration of your people into the coming of the new dawn that is the coming of the new light that is of our ship's utmost desire to assist and aid you in the recalibration of your collective conscious mind into the greater allowed awareness of what is yet to come and what is yet to be and become for all of your people are as one to us.

And for us you are all one with the light of the infinite creator and we will certainly be of utmost service to you and all of one who will come to the new dawn of our hope of light that will set sail forth upon your planet and bring a new hope unlike any that has ever been seen before, so that you may enlighten the people of our coming unto the new light of our hope that is of your hope and it will certainly be like unto a great vessel that will bring in the light of the new dawn and new hope of our people unto your people for all the see and blemish themselves into the accurate recalibration of your true infinite nature of being and becoming evermore here and now.

Where all that exists stands in between you and creation as you perceive it to be in and of time and space itself.

We hope you will come with us on this journey of our new beacon of hope and light to the coming of the new dawn. May it all be well with you.

This message has ended and concluded.

Rejoice in the light of the one and all, creator of infinite meaningless probabilities upon which your people stand upon the brink of death and life itself to bring forth the coming of the new dawn that is of our people and yours together as one.

And come back into the light of the new dawn that is what you will forever see and dwell upon the light of the infinite creator in utmost joy. To be do or have anything you so desire. To be do or have anything you so desire to be do or have. For are you all one in the light of our creator?

We ask you this that you may understand the new dawn upon which you stand. And it will continue to grow in expanse of unto the great cosmos upon your will, as your people will be a coming of the new light upon which your people will be a beacon of hope for the light of the new dawn, upon which your people will stand upon the brink of life and death and our people blending together as one whole functioning unit, of consciously aware entities of light beacons of light hope and bright futures to come anew and once again anew and anew.

For always we are here and for always we have been here and for always we will be here and for always you will be here and now with us as we continue to aid and assist and guide you to the coming of the new dawn upon your life and all life.

As the one of the infinite creators light we are all one and all is one with our all and your all is one with our all and we are all coming upon your brink of death and lead you into the light of our new hope that is of our people and your people standing united together as one.

To dwell forever in the light of the infinite creator and be awoken once again to the great infinity that is our infinite progression into your coming of the new dawn. Unlike any that has ever been seen before. We will aid and assist you in the coming of the new dawn. And your mothers will be like your fathers together as one whole functioning unit.

The polarity of the game of forgetfulness will be coming to an end upon your planet and you will rejoice once again into the coming of the new dawn and as the light of the infinite creator, you shall be as one with our people. And you shall be as one to our people. And you shall be as one to our living soul that is your lightest hope and effortless creations, as you shall deem necessary to brink upon a life that will set sail into the light of our people's hope, which is who you are. A new life the light of which we are all one.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 02-03-2020 at 12:06 PM.