Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 29-01-2020, 07:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Although my evolution with negative entities has progressed since, I wrote an article after experiencing my own struggles which you may find helpful: https://thegoddessrises.com/entities/

I had taken it down but I republished for you, so that I could save myself some typing time here
Old 30-01-2020, 02:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
SikuX ive not read all messages on here so excuse me if I missed anything, but what about the obvious to me at any rate... Asking your Angels who are here for your protection for 'light shield please' in thought - and before anyone says it doesn't work a light shield......

I'll give you an example and I know it wasn't as difficult as what you're going through this last few weeks - but when I got off the rum a year ago after 50 years of drinking shorts - the night I got off it my blood pressure went through the roof and had to go back on tablets for a week while it settled down. But that night my mind wow it was on overdrive, and body saying 'where's my rum' - that night I seen an ordertorium with all seats empty except one ugly looking bugger looking at me - light shield please and it was gone instantly, and so many other occasions.

And if occasionally something disturbs me I would call for the light shield immediately or deal with it myself using my strength of mind - and 'expect it to work' - power of the mind - believe in it and no fear, and have trust in your 'spiritual support family - this is important also... because they are there to protect and guide you, but you have to 'listen' and believe. Another one I use 'Archangels/Angels' clear my space please - again you have to totally believe for it to work...
Thank you for another reply, sorry, just got around to reading this as well.

I very much agree with you, I think my mind and these over-bearing old wounds that these entities open up cause the dis-belief because I've tried very similar to that already. I will continue on and keep on, keep on. They make me feel it's stupid and remind me of how the world is and deprives my will of light. But not my will of being myself. I think I may need eventuality dispatch some outside help or find someone personally that will re-enforce that way of battling them as they are very much in my mind unfortunately.

@LadyMay, Thank you so much for republishing it on my accord. I found a few things in there helpful, but I find myself most curious of your "evolution" because I've tried many things now, most of which has been said in your journal. Minus the plants, and herbal baths which I plan on doing. Thank you again! :)

I think my main issue is I don't like to let anyone I know, know of this. I just make them think I'm dealing with mental issues and depression/isolation. Especially my loved ones. They prey on my genuine worry of being alienated because I already have been for my psyche and point of view that is unbelievable, as-is.

I got very close to ridding them entirely these last two days, even to the point where most of them sided with me against the energy vampire but then they get easily replaced with new ones and the main culprit remains. Really really leaning towards a karmic twin now as they constantly try to get me to think about her and my love energy magically disappears whenever I send immense affection. All my other energy is always taken and replaced in small doses and discreetly.

Nights before sleep it's alleviated but sleeping seemingly makes it all come back with a vengeance. It's extremely hard to ignore the pull of a certain entity I have feelings for every night that beckons for me to sleep with her. Then I awaken worse than I did before I slept, and I sleep longer hours. Upon awakening I feel alone and myself for 30 seconds before it all comes back with extreme negativity and mind harassment. I'm now even more convinced most of my issues are due to a telepathic link/psychic that purposely opens my auras because wearing aluminum over my head (as stupid as it is ****) has helped and is very clearly a problem for them.

Just wish I had someone I can enjoy company with physically or verbally that isn't going to alienate me for having these entities attached to me. Socializing seems to help most because they are actually socially anxious themselves but I can't help but feel the need to retreat and stay in my own space once I feel a alienating or negative vibe from someone else. I'm too hypersensitive like this.

I'm going to adapt a healthy balance of science and spirituality going forward and see what they may bring me. Thank you all. :)
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 30-01-2020, 06:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi SikuX, I am wondering if you have had any history in your past of some kind of abuse? Or even currently? I say that because it turned out my entity problems were a result of abuse both in the past but also currently in my life and I hadn't realised the entities were a manifestation of that, that in a sense their origin was from those abusers.

How have I evolved in my understanding of these entities? Well, I've become less scared of them and have realised they tend to just be insecure or have their own issues, and at heart they just want love too, even the most evil ones. So I actually give them space these days to work their stuff out around me, as long as they agree to my 'house rules' so to speak. If they don't agree then they get ignored and bound as a result, kind of like a penal system, as I have my own imprisonment and rehabilitation systems within my own mental world so to speak. I don't really know if anyone else does this but it's a system that's come about naturally for me and works well. But it takes time to deal with the fear these entities cause you first, because you have to be cool with them around you which is difficult when they're inducing terror in you or trying to. For example the other day one came out of nowhere and sent me some nasty death threats. How did I respond? I said along the lines of "Your threats don't frighten me because they are just words, and these words hide some other desire and need you really have, so tell me what is that? And I will help you with it, but you aren't allowed to bully me or any other spirits with me whilst you're figuring it out... If you don't like that then you will have to leave"... and they did leave. But I can do that because I learned how to banish them with my will, and that was part of losing my fear. So the less fear you have the stronger your will becomes and the less they can bother you. Then once you have that foundation you can actually help them rehabilitate if they chose and after that you may find yourself with a friend/ally for life. It is also great because their rehabilitation can also teach you things that will improve your own life. So you can bring out their strengths and in the process they yours.

But I think this is more advanced work, I do this with demons all the time now when they bother me but I remember how it was in the beginning... there's no way I could've done that without the foundation I have built up over the years, and yes it's taken me years! As I said in my article there is no quick fix and you will get periods where they suddenly return and things may be worse before they get better. But don't give up, keep on building yourself up. You will get there
Old 30-01-2020, 08:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
Hi SikuX, I am wondering if you have had any history in your past of some kind of abuse? Or even currently? I say that because it turned out my entity problems were a result of abuse both in the past but also currently in my life and I hadn't realised the entities were a manifestation of that, that in a sense their origin was from those abusers.

How have I evolved in my understanding of these entities? Well, I've become less scared of them and have realised they tend to just be insecure or have their own issues, and at heart they just want love too, even the most evil ones. So I actually give them space these days to work their stuff out around me, as long as they agree to my 'house rules' so to speak. If they don't agree then they get ignored and bound as a result, kind of like a penal system, as I have my own imprisonment and rehabilitation systems within my own mental world so to speak. I don't really know if anyone else does this but it's a system that's come about naturally for me and works well. But it takes time to deal with the fear these entities cause you first, because you have to be cool with them around you which is difficult when they're inducing terror in you or trying to. For example the other day one came out of nowhere and sent me some nasty death threats. How did I respond? I said along the lines of "Your threats don't frighten me because they are just words, and these words hide some other desire and need you really have, so tell me what is that? And I will help you with it, but you aren't allowed to bully me or any other spirits with me whilst you're figuring it out... If you don't like that then you will have to leave"... and they did leave. But I can do that because I learned how to banish them with my will, and that was part of losing my fear. So the less fear you have the stronger your will becomes and the less they can bother you. Then once you have that foundation you can actually help them rehabilitate if they chose and after that you may find yourself with a friend/ally for life. It is also great because their rehabilitation can also teach you things that will improve your own life. So you can bring out their strengths and in the process they yours.

But I think this is more advanced work, I do this with demons all the time now when they bother me but I remember how it was in the beginning... there's no way I could've done that without the foundation I have built up over the years, and yes it's taken me years! As I said in my article there is no quick fix and you will get periods where they suddenly return and things may be worse before they get better. But don't give up, keep on building yourself up. You will get there
As a kid I felt spiritually sensitive at times and I had people close to me visit me in my dreams immediately after their passings. Either signs of what they feel I should do, or harmless goodbyes and closures. Nothing very frightening. I have a small history of sleep paralysis and what feels like this one spirit that has been with me since I was little. But aside from that I wouldn't call anything I went through as "abuse" but rather, I was also a person that was taken advantage of for my empathy and understanding. Bullied as a kid by people with their own insecurities, and never really had a strong childhood since I spent most of it being a care-taker to my bed ridden father.

I have to say, your words and approach is very much familiar to me. I do that already. I've never been 'afraid' of them, ever. They just feed me their constant negative emotions, drama, and anger. They already came to the conclusion they cannot scare me. Mostly because I can 'feel' some of their intentions. :)

I've encountered the issue though of one of them hiding and gaslighting pretending to be the other entities assuming their identities for their own gain; to then absord and steal away all the love energy I give to the others. And it bothers me personally because I feel betrayed and I try desperately to defend the others. At times, I can't help but feel like that one entity is all of them. It's a mind game I go through with it carelessly every day as I tell it that it won't have my brain or influence me as it uses a woman I thought I loved against me. Let me explain; It started with a telepathic link with a woman that we felt what each other was feeling and shortly after these entities came and attacked.

For the most part, aside from that one entity (the fake gaslighter) as you say, I lay the "house rules" with them, I have no strong ill towards the others except the few that force me into wanting to feel sexual feelings alongside them. I'm a virgin whose been waiting for the right one so they are bothering the wrong 'host' with that. :P They also purposely try to role play as me and confuse my words in order to either feel better or show off to someone. Clearly, it's childish.

I guess the closest thing I can say about "abuse" is that I'm hypersensitive to other people's feelings around me and avoid conflict like it's a plague. Except when it's online and when I feel it's sticking up for someone. I've done more of it lately than ever, perhaps that is a factor of why this has happened to me. I grew more confident of what I am and I've been staring these demons in the face since day one and calling them out on their ****. They have even sent me images of heads being torn to pieces, and other things, they do not frighten me as I know they are false illusions and projections.

Only recently have I just been giving more unconditional love and understanding to them and the troublemaker does not like it. It's the same one that invades my dreams and attacks me in the mornings. I refuse to give it love because it takes full advantage of it and leaves nothing but ash in it's wake and enjoys it. It has an ego and so many insecurities beyond measure and I am convinced that my twin flame's strong abuse and trauma manifested him and has been fueling him all his life and he purely sees me as prey and food. Not realizing that I am not her. She was mentally abused and raped in the most harsh ways possible as a child for years without any support.

Personally, I don't believe in "demons", only the unexplained, acceptance, and understanding. So perhaps this is a emotional vampire that has been with this woman that is now preying on me using our link? Speaking hypothetical ofcourse. :P

I just genuinely worry about my livelihood with them as I find them to be over-bearing in public and they prey on my work ethic, and piggyback toxicity of the workplace. Hence why I had to leave my last job and worry about getting another. I don't have any degrees and my strong suit is manual labor/retail so the chance of me finding a job with no toxicity is zero lol. I do not like being dead weight to anyone and I hate not working; so I am more rather inclined to wanting either reassurance or flat out repelling these things because I did in fact receive the worst of it whenever I was working and at the worst time. I have to find a balance or structure somewhere and return to work promptly.

If you don't mind, I'm using your experience and outlook as another foundation of hope that there is peace and life after this so I very much appreciate it! Thank you again. :)
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 30-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi again, your experience with this particular entity sounds like my own with the demon/devil Asmodeus, very good at pretending to be others, hiding and gaslighting, very abusive, and frankly purely psychopathic. But I am in the process of learning to work with him. Over time I've become good at telling when he is up to his tricks and it sounds like you are in the process too of learning this yourself, which is good as knowledge is power. Now I get spirits say to me "how did you know that was really me" when they are faking... well it's "experience", haha. It's a shame to have to go through so much of this to know how to deal with it, but I assure you if you stick to your healing process you will figure it out and become the master of your own space.

It sounds like you've been through a lot and are a sensitive so you are going to be naturally more prone to these issues, but they won't kill you I promise It may feel like it sometimes, but their power on the physical is actually pretty limited. They can really only hurt you as much as you are afraid of them, which is why it's important to master your fear. I learned that the hard way!
Old 30-01-2020, 08:40 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
Hi again, your experience with this particular entity sounds like my own with the demon/devil Asmodeus, very good at pretending to be others, hiding and gaslighting, very abusive, and frankly purely psychopathic. But I am in the process of learning to work with him. Over time I've become good at telling when he is up to his tricks and it sounds like you are in the process too of learning this yourself, which is good as knowledge is power. Now I get spirits say to me "how did you know that was really me" when they are faking... well it's "experience", haha. It's a shame to have to go through so much of this to know how to deal with it, but I assure you if you stick to your healing process you will figure it out and become the master of your own space.

It sounds like you've been through a lot and are a sensitive so you are going to be naturally more prone to these issues, but they won't kill you I promise It may feel like it sometimes, but their power on the physical is actually pretty limited. They can really only hurt you as much as you are afraid of them, which is why it's important to master your fear. I learned that the hard way!
Hmm... I might have to re-think my views on demons because I think you hit the nail on the head with who it is! (just looked him up)

They are currently acting very strange and I hear shreiking "no's" from a woman just from googling him up. And said woman I've been mentioned, and what I go through here is very much succubi behavior. She even mentioned that she was very skilled in that art prior to all this. Pair that with his intentions of him pretending to be me as well and wanting to 'take over me' aligns with wanting to be with her. Lust is the only sin I currently can be held by even with my mind being invaded as I'm a humble person otherwise. That is my only hole, finding another to spend the rest of my life with and coming undone/accepted by them.

And yes, he's said "You're going to die in your sleep tonight" well over 80+ times now and I've always called their bluff. Saying, "yeah, okay". In the beginning I was threatened with what felt like black magic that was compressing my body and hurting me, paired with insane day dreams that were projected. Twice, I laid in bed and held arms with a woman claiming herself to be her and said to him to just kill us both then if we can't be together. Not sure if that was truly her in astral form or just a sexual entity pretending to be her... It would be nice and cute to know it was her at least as I have this overwhelming need to 'save' her which it capitalizes on. Which I am fighting off every day but have a much stronger handle on now.

She's blocked me on every form of communication so it's hard to know if she's being gaslighted or is just possessed by him currently. Sorry you still go through it and have to take precautions. Not trying to imply that I want you to still go through it but I am very much glad I'm not alone in the very least.

I'm learning to cut off my lust for her in order to move on. It just sucks not knowing the truth with her is all.

Thank you for the prompt reply. :)

EDIT : Upon futher research, Lilith is in here too (that's whom I layed with)!! They have always reffered to themselves as Adam and Eve whenever they spoke to one another without realizing I could hear them. Now it makes sense! They want to take over me and my twin flames' lives. Previously percieving and projecting one scenario I carelessly tossed aside in here, which is; the signifiance of all this and relishing at the idea of me being Christ himself as the lore of him and Mary matches our situation rather eerily.

This new found information has now rekindled and greatly strenghtened my resolve to save her. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing right now. I shall see and walk that path with no fear and see where it leads me!
Old 31-01-2020, 04:00 PM
Knower

Siku, I am very impressed at your willingness to have sympathy for the woman. Part of my journey was learning to have sympathy for the beings who hurt me and isolated me, manipulated me and were against me. They are often very hurt beings. Sometimes, they are attracted to you because they have a trauma that resonates with one of your traumas, and resolving that trauma makes the whole thing immensely easier.

In addition, working on self healing allows your bodies natural defenses against spiritual attatchments to kick in. It's a very helpful path!

I do worry that you are too attached to this woman, however. It's important to your health, survival, and long term sanity to live in the real world as much as possible. There is no judgement here, though. In a situation like this, you aren't always in control. You do the best you can.

Finally, I am very glad you've found some things that work for you. In my own journey, I've listened to music of a different kind that was very helpful. I also worked with crystals and objects, which turned out to be a real help, although not a cure all. Before they were truly effective, I needed a connection with deity and spiritual allies who knew how to work with them most effectively. I also couldn't over use them.

It took many different angles of attack to solve this problem for me. Expanding your toolkit is never a bad thing! If you have gained respite from this toolset, I would look for others that can help press your advantage.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IC3...PEAXwx3jf/view

I found this PDF of a book, provided by Iomax in another thread on spiritual forums, very helpful in addition to other sources and tools.
Old 01-02-2020, 01:32 PM
Knower
Thank you so much for that PDF, it's very interesting and has enlightened me thoroughly. I've even been experimenting with water more. Thanks so much!

It has infact given me less resolve into helping her (since the psychic attacks began and were only alleviated by her during 'loving' correspondence initially so it's either her or someone close to her) and I am now back to trying to focus on myself solely as I felt betrayed again. Same cycle, over and over again.

It's probably best I weed away from that strong magnetic pull I get from her at nights and that sort of hopeless romantic thinking entirely and focus on me. It's extremely rough for me. I just find my will stronger when I do venture in that direction as I've always been more stronger when it comes to others than myself.

There are amazing brief moments when I feel I am finally talking to her more directly via heart chakra and there's love and joy then suddenly I can feel the dark ego manifest during it and I'm conspired against for the rest of the day with vengeance of something that wasn't even me.

I think I have very identical entities in me that she does because I can feel them inside her and their echoing sometimes, but yet I don't let them get to me like she clearly does. Which makes me more cynical towards her than I like to be. She gives off the strong Queen alter-ego vibe, which is, I fight and she watches. She doesn't have to do it in return. Very Succubi behavior.

Sorry, I'm in rather a depressed mood right now while typing this and I'm even more depressed that as always, I can't even express it on my damn face...!

It's hard to stay hopeful and positive dealing with this every night when she comes and I alleviate her fears and her scary nightmares to then have me waking to being back-stabbed every freaking morning as she lets my dreams be invaded carelessly...

I'm open minded to trying out the music you used if you don't mind sharing? :)

I've recently smudged all my crystals with some white sage outside and have purposely holding a Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz in my hand and scattering black obsidian around me in bed for relief. I wonder if that's a good idea or a bad one. I read somewhere on here, someone saying not to leave them on your bed. Hmm...

Thanks again for the extremely helpful PDF.
Old 02-02-2020, 02:32 AM
Knower

You are very welcome, Siku.

My advice on staying hopeful and positive: Know that things will get better, but allow yourself to feel the pain and anger and hurt sometimes. When things are dark, you have to allow yourself to feel it is awful. But just know that it will get better, you will get through it, if you allow yourself to do so. I could no longer cry for a long time, and I was healed of that curse, and the painful feelings came up. Then I had to feel them, over time. It is difficult, but you have to feel them. That time will come.

If it's helping it's good, but these things can become a trap for negativity rather than a boon if they are not fully cleansed, and leaving energy batteries lying around can have wacky effects on you. When you are not used to it, handling "too much" is overwhelming.

Here is some of my music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzQTlF21aTM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGFhyb_HY80

This is one of my favorites, along with others like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9cj9faH_Zs&t=3165s
Old 02-02-2020, 12:04 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
I am dwindling and losing all hope....

This spiritual and mental harassment is beyond any measure. Is there anyone capable of scanning me. healing or giving me any advice? Every step in relief, leads to even more over abundance of harassment/black magic sent my way in it's wake.

I am very much afraid that anything given to me will only be temporary until I find out what this is exactly. I have found many temporary reliefs and they are figured out and become null later.

I am of sound mind but it is hijacked/distracted constantly with immense energy that is not my own and any sign of my will and my own energy breaking through is sucked dry. I've tried every approach possible on my own.

Please. Anyone...

All I can say that is out of the ordinary that hasn't already been said on here previous is, there's constant black and white projections of imagery distilled in my head when I close my eyes and I sometimes see blinking eyes in my vision until my crown was dominated too. I'm feel entirely dominated and full as feminine energy despite being a man. I've got so many afflictions on me right now, I don't even know who and what to ask for help for anymore....

I think my problem with faith is causing these problems of this mixed harassment as I am very much a man of realism that holds no strong belief in religions. Just nature. I've tried going out more and even grounding myself with nature and that too is only temporary. Their wants and needs are so overwhelming that it drains everything in me and keeps wanting me to stay isolated in my room where I have what appears to be sexual entitles waiting on my bed that invade my dreams. This is madness....

I've tried going to church despite being baptized as a child but that wielded just the results of most of them waiting outside for me instead which obviously makes it a team effort against me. Thank you for your time.

Hello,
I have a suggestion. Why not try on meditating/focusing on a perood of your past, when you were okay. I suggest you try to generate in you the feeling, the emotion that you would feel if you were okay.

Your feelings attract events and people, I am sure that in all case, it can attract the desired thing you want.

I have done this in the past and it helped me.

mean if you often experience particular emotion it attracts the according event.

Also, you can try to experience the emotion of gratitude, it will be good i belive.

Also, it is good if you try not to experience negative emotions ,like fear, despair and so on.

Hope i helped. May the universe be with ypu 🌱🌱🌱

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. 🌱
- Aristotle