Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-04-2019, 10:07 PM
Suspended
I believe there is no technology in the afterlife, I believe in reincarnation.
Imagine your life now without your body, that's it!
It's very boring, NO emotions, awareness/consciensness, senses, fun, sadness etc. they are just like zombies only in a civilized manner, from an earthling/human point of view.
So lets make the best of life while were here.
Start doing all the (legal) things you want to do.
Start exercising, live a healthy lifestyle to maximize your life.
Old 22-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dather12
There are schools and police and cash in the astrals. Yes, money.

wow how did you come up with this idea of money in the afterlife?
im curious
Old 22-04-2019, 02:22 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabrianne
im curious

A person involved with spirits told me once that there are feasts and they even slaughter bulls for consumption, I don't know what to think about this, maybe an experienced member can shed some light.
Old 22-04-2019, 03:04 PM
Knower
There is no before or after, only now.

It's a matter of uplifting your consciousness thus shifting your perception from the relativities of duality, to the transcendental absolute.

Until you learn this you will continue to incarnate, sooner or later we all return home.
Old 22-04-2019, 08:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabrianne
im curious

According to the literature on the afterlife, there are many astral realms, some of which are very similar to the physical Earth. Humans who are less developed may find themselves in one of these realms where they continue to live according to what they are familiar with. So there may be astral shops where people spend astral money, because they don't know any alternatives. As they learn more about life on the astral they move on to higher realms where such Earthly pursuits are left behind.

As for astral feasts where bulls are slaughtered for consumption, in theory anything is possible on the astral. But the astral plane is called the plane of illusion, so these bulls may just be thought-forms and the feasts will be equally illusory, while seeming real to those participating.

Because neither food nor money are necessary on the astral planes, but if people think they need these things then they will find themselves in such a reality. At some stage they move on. Those who are more developed will naturally bypass these lower realms.

Peace.
Old 22-04-2019, 09:11 PM
Master

As above so below.
Old 25-04-2019, 06:58 PM
Burntfruit

I was hoping they have gaming PCs but that might be just an earth thing. IDK
Old 25-04-2019, 08:28 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I was hoping they have gaming PCs but that might be just an earth thing. IDK

Lol. One of my most vivid astral experiences this month involved plug-in earbuds -- but not through the ears, they plugged directly into your brain and the screen filled up your whole perception. I saw a pretty amazing episode through those things, so you can only imagine the gaming experience.
Old 25-04-2019, 11:47 PM
Experiencer
What my understanding has always been is that if you wind up
in a higher dimension that we have the ability to manifest whatever resonates with our heart or our hearts desire. So I guess in my mind I would not think we would need or want things like transportation similar to what we have in the 3rd dimension. We should simply be able to wish ourselves somewheres and be there when we open our eyes. Or wish to visit a loved one or someone we know in the afterlife and have them appear before us, or us before them. But I know manifesting is something we are capable of in the higher dimensions. If your heart resonates with a certain childhood home or something familiar you are able to manifest that as well. I only speak from the many spiritual books I have read and this was one commonality that I came across.
Old 26-05-2019, 04:20 AM
Seeker

It's not technology as we know it. It could be screens and people, the density of everything is different- earth has a dense vibration compared with the afterlife, so we can interact with things here.

In the afterlife, everything is transparent but it's still real for that dimension, and you can interact with it.

You might be able to manoeuvre things differently- with your mind, just conscious intention, or there is some kind of touch-respond system but with less dense bodies and surroundings. ?

After and around 2012 they were talking about how the density of earth was undergoing changes and a lot of resistance building on the planet and light vs dark energies competing for power.

The grids shifting moved people in some cases- if it was part of how they are evolving, from one lifetime to the next whilst still on earth and they underwent changes. Confusion and loss of identity could have been a part of it/normal/commonplace. Some people have been transitioning lives without dying and soul levels and the grid shifting triggered/facilitated this.

I think the population resisted it as a defence against the shifting of the magnetic grids. What this means is that our thinking and ways on earth become backwards- we clung to lower vibrations and dragged each other down.

We are living in a consciousness that references how we were 150yrs ago. We set ourselves into it because we are scared of what the planet is going through. It'd be like a domino effect, they all fall, something tips them over. They can't support each other to stand up straight again because they're all tipping.

Crisis helps people move through change and jump start it but it's not always positive- how it happens, what comes out of it.. it's meant to help, and move you, but it doesn't always do that.

I think then we have to find a way out of it, the lessons you were meant to be moving through work into lower vibrational energies and there's a struggle to emerge out of it.