Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-12-2015, 09:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunc
I'm only about 3 hours from Sydney, very close to canberra . This summer has been the hottest and driest we've had in a while. I've already got my first couple of red tomatoes and I didn't plant the seedlings until the Caulfield cup (mid October ).
Monsoonal rains in the top end this time of year isn't abnormal or unexpected.
That's quite weird, because for the past 2 weeks and for the next week, I have been watching the BoM weather forecasts and seeing how right they have been with their temperature predictions and they've been spot on, with their forecasts of between 17-23 C for the Sydney area and 19-26 C for the Sydney suburbs.

I live in the small seaside township of Shellharbour, NSW which is also 2-3 degrees less than in Sydney.

I watched the news tonight and for the next week, it's not getting any higher than 26 degrees in the Sydney Metro and 24 for Shellharbour for the whole week.

The New Year's Eve forecast at midnight is 20 degC with 0 chance of rain.

This is New Year's eve/day, whereby ever since I was a kid, we've always sweltered over Christmas and the New Year, with 2-3 weeks of 35Deg C + almost every day and 26-28 C during the night.

Whatever happened this year? (presuming one doesn't live in South Australia)...and where's all that weather they get 2 days before us that we're not even getting?

I am not getting this either. lol