Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-08-2012, 02:24 PM
dragon charms

I had forgotten about this topic and thread I started. I found I had read many of the books each of you mentioned. Made me think how much I love the many different voices who are saying very similar things. But the power of another's thoughts shared in a book, that changes your life, or sets you about a path that brings much benefit excite me the most.

Back in the 60's there were many mind expanding books about.
I read all of Baba Ram Dass. These began my process of meditating.
Seth Speaks and Nature of the Psyche- Seth/Jane Roberts These expanded my mind and left it open for the rest of my life thus far. Which is a really long time btw. lol
Creative Visualization- Shakti Gwain (may have misspelled that) But that book did change a big thing for me and I've been running with it my whole life as well. The power of our subconscious mind/consciousness to create our own reality, which Seth coined actually. I still use some methods from that one.
Ramtha's White Book- which blew my mind some more after Seth did his job on me! This book, I've carried with me through the late 60's and on, or whenever it first came out. I don't remember the exact year. It and Seth Speaks are the two books, that have travelled with me all these 40 years later. They did put me on my own path. So they were life changers for me.

And to note: I'm still working with subconscious for manifesting all these years later.

A more recent life changer for me are the "Anastasia and the Ringing Cedars" series. A different voice, saying much the same as Seth and Ramtha, but some new thoughts in there, that have me gardening and thinking deeper about our divinity and use of our minds in a different way.