Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-04-2012, 06:22 AM
CatChild

7luminaries, SeekingTheShift and Mystic Blaze,

Thanks to you all for the validating and understanding posts.

Over the last couple of months, I have made a major change in my life. I have taken an eight month LOA in healthcare and have gone back to school for esthetics. So a MAJOR change! I feel it necessary to mention this, as during the change, I have really stepped away from the grief that I felt for my blue family. For a while I was not sure why this was so, and I surmised that I was focusing less on the spiritual parts of my life and more so on the 3D practicalities.

A couple of stressful events have once again occurred these last two weeks and thoughts of feeling my blue folks reentered my mind. I recently went for a reading with my reiki master who is also a psychic and an angel card reader, to gain some clarity on a few fronts- one of them being a clearer understanding of my blue people. It turns out that my blues have been even Closer with me than ever before during this change. The bond is less grievous and more mature now. (But This was not necessary to have confirmed in a reading).

I have throughout my life felt (as I have previously mentioned) that I have a life outside of Earth. Since making this thread, I have engaged further through meditations with the blue beings around me and have determined more facts about them. These facts were confirmed and even added to by my friend/reiki master. Everything that I have learned, made Perfect sense OF Me. Basically I have had less lifetimes on Earth, than I have on my home planet. And that I am likely going to go home again in two more lifetimes. This will be my last lifetime on Earth if I choose. My next could be on another planet that holds blue colonies, and the growth potentials will be mainly focused more on emotions in that plane (which I could actually use).

I have more details but it would just take too long to write it all; this is the general knowledge. As there are apparently a lot of us blues around, please let me know if any of this resonates with you. I'd LOve to share further collective details. Thanks,

~ C.