Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-09-2011, 02:15 AM
ladylight

To tell or not to tell.......that is my question

Greetings friends. I am in love with a man in my life. I do not know if he feels the same way. At times I thought I picked up vibes that he did have feelings for me that went beyond friendship, and also he has said a couple one line remarks here and there that temporarily convinced me that the feelings were mutual. But then....nothing. Nothing has come of it but my feelings are intensifying. I have been holding on to those few 1 liners and nuances that once gave me hope.

This man has been somewhat of a spiritual teacher and friend to my children and I over the past year. He is currently working with my daughter with "special needs" and has also worked with me. He is an energy worker/psychic. We started out with strictly a healer/client relationship but became friends over the year. The children and I made a trip out of state to visit him 3 times over this summer. He is coming to spend a few days with us next month. Most other interactions are over the phone/skype.

Now that I have given background info....I am trying to decide whether to share my feelings with him or not. He is really big on speaking ones truth. I do not want to do anything that would impact the work he is currently doing around my daughter's needs, so I have kept quiet. At the same time, I do not want to allow myself to hope, dream, and visualize all the time falling deeper and deeper for this guy only to be hurt deeply. I want to know. Even if the answer is not what I hope, at least then I can know where I stand, heal, and eventually move on.

So what do you think? I would love to get feedback. Thank you much!