Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-09-2011, 10:07 PM
happymedium

Oh, I am so glad I found this post. Thought I was imagining that I could do this. As always thank you to Medium Laura for sage advice. I started off noticing that I was shorting out light bulbs, but then as the stress level in my life increased it started to affect more and more things especially at work. When I started a new job after years of being a stay at home Mom, I was deathly nervous and it didn't help that both of my bosses were severe Type "A" personalities. I cannot tell you the amount of times I took down the entire series of computers, the cash register, and the credit POS. At first I thought it was a coincidence, then as I started to put two and two together that it was related to my stress level. . . I prayed that no one at work figured out it was me doing this.
Once I was particularly in a high level of agitation, and I had gone to the store. Before I went inside the store, I was at an incredibly heightened state of anxiety as I got out of my car and closed the door. When I came out of the store, the car I had parked next to, which was brand new - - the person could not get it to start no matter what they tried. She had called for assistance and they couldn't even get the battery to jump. I knew somehow that was me. I had it happen to my own car several times, then when I'd calm down it would start right back up.
One of my best friends is also psychic, and when she and I would talk on the phone and start to get worked up over something . . . we would drain out the phone batteries. Cell phone, cordless phones, we even managed to get unyielding static on land lines. So we learned that when we would talk and be worked up over a subject, to do something involving water like doing the dishes or running our hands in water. Even though water is a conductor, this seemed to help the current we were working between the two of us.
Most recently at my work the power transformers have been blowing over and over and the people who have worked there for years keep saying how odd this is, that this has never happened so many times, ever, since they've been there. I am just hoping this isn't me as well. lol.