Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Pathfinder
heartbreak

I come here today for help, because I feel in low spirits.

I have become incredibly spiritual in the last year, things have changed for me and previously whilst going through this journey I wanted to be alone initially but then this year that changed and I started dating again. The dating wasn't going incredibly well, this was because I falling back into needy patterns and looking for love too much. I made some mistakes but I felt I learned from them and I stopped trying so hard.

A few months ago I met a lovely man, he seemed to have everything I was looking for, he was also spiritual which is something I am now keen to find in a partner. I havent really been out with anyone that was spiritual like myself before and I realised how important that was for me.

This morning he let me know that we can't carry on due to someone else unexpectedly coming back into his life and I feel so upset. I really saw this to be something special like it could go somewhere. I feel silly because it was all very new, but I was pinning a lot of hopes on it, even though I know I shouldnt look to the future and should concentrate on now, my heart was taking me to that place. I just feel so broken, dissapointed and upset. I feel like this after all my other mistakes is just too much to take.