Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-06-2011, 06:10 AM
AngelicOrin

Cool Am I think only one who thinks Lucifer is real?

And I serious. I see so many people saying the humans make up their own hell, that they do not believe in demons or Lucifer etc etc and it does make me question.

Now I am a child of the light, I surround myself with positive energies, and commune with the Higher beings of Archangels, Gods, Ascended Masters (all of which have deep respect for)...I create a positive environment for myself, in which working with the higher beings manifests great things. But I also think, there has to be an opposite to all of this...along with all of the positivity there has to be negativity. There are positive, and light spirits, so there has to be negative, and spirits.

So let me get to Lucifer, who to me is dark and negative and the complete opposite to him is Archangel Michael, who without a doubt is full of light, and positive. This is how I believe Lucifer is real, with Michael, you might know his presence, you feel warm, happy and safe - I know this as he is one of my parent angels at this point of time. But there are times, where I have sense Lucifer's presence as well, and all without calling him. His presence is a indescribable feeling of fear and dread just washing over you - without any reason, I have sensed this many times in the past, and you just can not stay in that same room, you just feel yourself screaming at you to get out. Which I did, and without a second thought calling on Michael for protection. Even now, I still feel sense his presence every now and then, but now I do not run out of the room, I stay firm and call on Michael.

That is why I believe Lucifer is real, because I have sensed him as well as I can sense Michael - their energies are powerful, but completely different. The world is not full of positivity as we much like to think, there are opposite forces against us. Also I would have to mention, if there was the world had nothing but positivity, wouldn't Michael be out of the job as our Protector? ;)

Sorry for blabbering, and or not making much sense. I just wanted to put this out there, and see if anyone agrees or has similar ideas. :)

Michael, I pray to you to help me attract to some good replies to this. :)