Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-08-2023, 05:43 PM
Pathfinder
I'm a medium in trouble

As I said on my presentation I'm a very bad medium (no profesional).

I've been having paranormal perceptions all my life. Most of them are related with the future. I also can perceive entities.

Only very few of my perceptions are simple to the point I know what's going on instantly. The rest of them are quite complex or ultra complex. They leave me all confused thinking "what was that". I have to reflect on them for days or weeks before I can make any sense of them.

I can perceive entities but I can't see them or hear them. Therefore, I don't know what they are.

There is one exception. I can hear voices when I'm asleep. When I go to bed and I pass out, there is something that comes to talk to me. Please note that I live alone in an empty house.

I only can hear that voice for a fraction of second when the sound wakes me up. I did some research about sleep stages and it turns out that I can hear the voice during hypnopompic state.

The first time this happened to me it was terrifying. I could hear the voice of a woman, talking to me very fast, to my right ear, in whispers, non stop, in a strange language I couldn't understand. When this letany finally woke me up, the voice went on for a while, until that thing realized that I was listening. Then it stopped abruptly.

Ok, no problem. After this episode, I'd go to bed with ear plugs. Problem solved, at least for a while.

Last night, I was sleeping until I realized that something was screaming to my right ear. That thing probably got bored and shut up but it finally managed to wake me up despite the ear plugs.

For a fraction of a second, I could hear a female voice yawning. And then I really got annoyed. So you wake me up yawning at me? Seriously? Without saying what is it what you want? No mystical revelation?

So this is my current paranormal problem. I would like to find out what that thing could possibly wants from me or how to get rid of it once for good.

Any suggestion or thought from any spiritual point of view?