Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2023, 05:20 PM
Experiencer
Red face Reiki is not for everyone

Reiki can be dangerous for certain people i was born an hsp in those days these words like empath, hsp did not exist normal people think you were unhinged this would lead to believe other individuals wanting to learn reiki could be become susceptible to attack from negative feeding entities

mentioning no names or family just the whole family was disrupted
by unknown happening ill just mention she was a she having accidentally bumped into me and told me her story i realised she had a negative entity after completing her 1st level in reiki from what i remember of my training up to level two.

id wake up in the night feeling like something was watching me also feeling drained after practising on one another at the classes this ladies life was turned upside down by these goings on in here house including her kids were having experiences i said did you do any protection ritual before had she did not answer me because im hsp my newly replenished energy after a chakra clearing suddenly plummeted,
her negative vib had an effect on me so i edged away slowly, it was that i did not want to,help but the damage had already been done who knows what she attracted negative entity or even demon maybe demon as they can create a lot of disruption who know what affect it had on there minds all i know is that masters have given this form of healing up, because they were attacked.

i personally have only given reiki to animals on the odd human who was amazed at what i diagnosed her past physical treatment's were probably that's why i steered away from it, i must admit spiritual healing is the best but you have to have an empty shell and be cleansed for this too happen so guys be safe or you may regret it

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 05-06-2023 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Made spaces for easier reading that 'block' of words.