Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-04-2023, 02:38 PM
Administrator
Process of Crossing

Hello

I have always found the process of crossing over an interesting journey and process. Its not so cut and dried as you die and off you go at times it would seem for some its a process or almost a test they have to go though first.

It has been an interesting time with the passing of the EX husband and how his journey has unfolded. Carefully monitored by myself an Daughter and a good friend and fellow Medium.

He was not a nice person in life so in his passing (he was alone when he died suddenly from a heart attack in his sleep it was said. So it was a time before he was found dead.

I was told that before he could cross over or be crossed over he had some work be done here before he left. I have come accross this in working with other spirits in the past. So I was aware of this issue. Yet when its someone you know and had valid fears around its not fun to process through it all.

It would seem that he had some EGO thoughts to process about what was thought of him in life and how he treated family and friends. The eldest of his kids did see him not long before he passed and got a so so apolgy for being "not the best Father" in life. The other 2 never had anything to do with him as the abuse was just too deep. An apology would have been a hollow event. So he lingered around us all for a time being rather nasty at times.

It was so bad that his Memorial Page had to be taken down by the Funeral Home as no comments were made by those that knew him but "Likes" and "Love" I icons as they were pleased he was gone. Not even his own family made up a page for him, yet it was done for his siblings that went before him.

What he left behind is a lot of healing to be done by his daughter whom he abused. She is happy and more at ease now that he has crossed over. He see's it as he did nothing wrong. Even to the point where I heard he would tell others "Lynn like to fight with me" I guess I earned the beatings, sexual misconducts I got in life. So be it, it made me whom I am today a strong woman and stronger mother.

He had to hear what he did was wrong, to understand maybe on some level that he was wrong in doing what he did to others. That EGO and booze ruled his life and that he did have issues there. To see that in threats and control you in the end loose that control.

We were finally able to cross him over about a week ago now and we feel the energy being a lot lighter around us. Now the estate I feel will flow into being done a lot more with ease. Still have a process there to get past as I have nothing to do with it all. Nor do the kids, its in the hands of a family friend (that can not be trusted by us) but no matter what the EX did this person had his back. Even in criminal acts done, it did not matter.

What is left behind sadly is more healing for others that will have to be done. Too I know that other's have had their paths with him and had choices there to make and at times maybe the wrong one's unfolded.

There will be some unresolved legal challenges (now that his is dead) he will not be facing in trials. Those are now trials for the after life. No day in court for some but too seeing how the past issues unfolded and how good at the "game" he was I have assured them its a blessing he died instead of a trial. The outcomes have always been in his favor.

What I have learned is that we do so reap what we sow in life on Earth and we do carry that with us in death. Work hard on yourself in life, try to SEE whom you truly are ! This means at times really looking at your actions and what other's say about you while your living. I get that for most you will not see that what is said about you is true. Rose colored glasses are on.

Blessings he is GONE and I am free. Now I can write my book about my life and maybe show others that there are times when you need to walk through a lot of darkness in your life to survive and thrive.

Lynn