Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-12-2022, 07:37 AM
Ascender
The early days of when I started to know she was my twin flamr

opening up to you random awesome internet strangers.

If anyone has experienced similar things please write about it here.

I have experienced something very strange in my waking life.

I got super deep into meditating, right. I meditated doing breath work for 45-60 minutes daily for 6 straight months. I don't know how I managed that, it was like something more powerful and focuses rhan myself was controlling me.

So I started to have weird paranormal things happening. The day before the big event I'll tell you about later on, we'll, the day before it, I was meditating on the front porch, just breathing and soaking in the sun. Well, I had an out of body experience. My consciousness left my body and I was past the clouds, close to the moon, literally. There was a silver kinda metallic cord attached to my body that was still sitting meditating. I got scared and the silver cord snapped from the sky and brought me back to my body. Suddenly I stood up and found two pennies. One with her exact birth year, 1975, and the other with 1976 on it. I randomly got super upset and cried because I didn't know what was happening to me, so I threw the 1976 penny as far as I could and cried. I missed her so damn much. So much. I cried from my soul some nights, laying I. The fetal position on my front porch. It hurt, bad.

Well, the next day I woke up and I wasn't me anymore. I went to the front porch and stood there like looking at myself, who the hell am I? I'm not me. If you don't know what I mean, go to Google and search for "walk-in" soul. My soul was done when mytwin flame rejected me, so my soul agreed with the universe/God to leave and be replaced either one that could still go on further and keep learning.

Even that day. My mom looked me in the eyes and she widened her eyes and said to me, "something changed in you"

I'll never forget that.

Well the point is after my old soul left and the new one came in, I suddenly knew her exact address. I was weirded out, I felt like I was in heaven somehow. The new soul was definitely different. I wrote down her address on a paper. Google it and yes, that is her exact Street address.

I am still perplexed by all of it, but it is what it is.