Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-04-2022, 06:28 AM
asearcher

Would this be a good or bad idea?

This is my second version because as usual I wrote way too much. There is someone I like to help become more soft in the body, is there a good way to go about this? I have tried dancing and other physical activities with that someone, but it don't help, this person can tell it is stiff and withdraw itself from the activity.

Now I am down to thinking perhaps meditation with stretching body movements but don't know if that is a good thing? If you hold a part of your body a particular way long enough should it then not be able to relax? But maybe I am thinking all wrong about this. I wonder if anyone have any ideas either on this or besides from this? This is a child we're talking about, growing, and I am fearful I would not want to introduce something that is not good for it's body?

I have noticed this wonderful individual is being misunderstood when it tries to give physical tenderness and I think it is because it is so stiff (like a stick) in the body so because of that it can even hurt even if no intention of doing that.

Last edited by asearcher : 24-04-2022 at 09:13 AM.