Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-05-2020, 11:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I don't even want to go back that far. The 1990s was my childhood in this life, so I want it to be no different, for my next life.

I don't care what it takes, I DO NOT want to have anything to do with the future, in my next life! Be it late 21st or early 22nd century, I don't care.

It's like technology is making us worse, instead of better. Also, I have a general idea of what the dark ages were like. No life nor timeline is perfect.

Do you honestly think I would be content with reincarnating into the future? Maybe if it was 2008 and I was still a young, carefree 20 year old, but not in 2020, where I'm an older, worried 32 year old who has seen things getting progressively worse, over time and seeing no light at the end of the tunnel just seals the deal.

I see were you're coming from and I feel the same way regarding the future. But what can be done about it? That's right, nothing. We are either subject to a tyrannical deity that takes great delight in suffering, or we are subject to the chaotic lawlessness of the universe, which is straight point Darwinism. I think we have only one life to live, and the best thing to do would be to try to make the best of it.

If reincarnation is real or not is up for debate (I'm personally very sceptical about it to be honest) but you may have a better chance in the future, if mankind at some time faces a turning point and makes a drastic change after some 'awakening' event took place. But unfortunately, this is just hopeless New Age optimism and wishful thinking as I truly doubt mankind will ever change. Forget about this peaceful Age of Aquarius nonsense where we're having a beer at an intergalactic pub with our space buddies.